rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental branch: 0.34.XXXXX

We don't need concrete walls. Metaphysical walls are so badass.

Dean with it.

What i want to say...Than we get wall/floor it would fix wall/floor glitching. Yesterday i met once again floor glitcher in airfield. The chance that you meet them is now like 1/5 in high populated servers i know this cause i already doin research. In 4 days play checked  25 servers for 14 hours just sitting in wall glitch  i met 5 floor glitchers 8 wall glitchers in AIRFIELD JAIL building.... Same goes to glitch Elektro city there you can kill people from floor and you never know who killed you...

BTW found a decent bug you can clone weapons like 10000000x time and drop every whit all attachments on it. Sent this to support hope they will look on it....tested by 3 people in diffrent server works like a charm after .34 patch.

It would be fun if i just go to noob spawns and drop like 100 m4 whit magazine of 60 rounds everythere and see what happen ? :D

FPS seemed good with this patch. No crashes after about 1.5 hours of play.

Got a "session ended" popup with a disconnection. Not sure if server was restarted, but the experimental server populations are much lower than normal so not sure if the two are related.

What i want to say...Than we get wall/floor it would fix wall/floor glitching. Yesterday i met once again floor glitcher in airfield. The chance that you meet them is now like 1/5 in high populated servers i know this cause i already doin research. In 4 days play checked  25 servers for 14 hours just sitting in wall glitch  i met 5 floor glitchers 8 wall glitchers in AIRFIELD JAIL building.... Same goes to glitch Elektro city there you can kill people from floor and you never know who killed you...

BTW found a decent bug you can clone weapons like 10000000x time and drop every whit all attachments on it. Sent this to support hope they will look on it....tested by 3 people in diffrent server works like a charm after .34 patch.

It would be fun if i just go to noob spawns and drop like 100 m4 whit magazine of 60 rounds everythere and see what happen ? :D

It has already been fixed in experimental.

In 4 days play checked  25 servers for 14 hours just sitting in wall glitch  i met 5 floor glitchers 8 wall glitchers in AIRFIELD JAIL building.... Same goes to glitch Elektro city there you can kill people from floor and you never know who killed you...

Whether your point is valid or not, the minute people bold, enlarge or colour text I immediately ignore their comments as whiny kids who want attention. Do you think that we are incapable of processing your comments unless they are in some way modified?

Dean with it.

This really should be a stock answer to a lot of the daft requests. :D I expect an animated sunglasses gif to appear with this meme soon!

Plus I think something is wrong with determining the position of players.

Certainly this in relation to the hit box. It can be quite annoying getting infected by a zombie when they have swung at you, completely missed by some distance, yet the hit is registered.

Call me old school if you wish but I generally enjoy just having an axe as a weapons and taking out zombies close in rather than with a distance weapon. I know this will be looked at later on down the line - Rocket's previous comments about having a more Chivalry (I presume he means the game rather than the ethical construct, hence the capitalisation) combat style would suggest that closer to beta we may see a remodelled hit box system.

Totally happy to wait btw, not bitching, I just feel that the positioning of players you mention could be related to the close combat issues we can see in the Alpha now.

Edited by ricp

Disabling clouds is a no no btw...it makes things look very weird and also for soem weird reason, increases the volume of wind

I've actually been running with the clouds disabled since the original weather glitch bug (2nd or 3rd Alpha build I think) and forgotten about the setting. I suppose I really should turn them back on again if there is no performance hit.

On a side note in regard to the weather, does it ever rain? I've played maybe 100 odd hours or so (it's been tailing off recently simply due to the lack of zombie/loot respawning) and I've yet to see a drop of rain.

Whether your point is valid or not, the minute people bold, enlarge or colour text I immediately ignore their comments as whiny kids who want attention. Do you think that we are incapable of processing your comments unless they are in some way modified?

This really should be a stock answer to a lot of the daft requests. :D I expect an animated sunglasses gif to appear with this meme soon!

Who care about you ??!.. Showing a Fact  hurts you or what?.. dont like it keep comments to ur self than..

I've actually been running with the clouds disabled since the original weather glitch bug (2nd or 3rd Alpha build I think) and forgotten about the setting. I suppose I really should turn them back on again if there is no performance hit.

On a side note in regard to the weather, does it ever rain? I've played maybe 100 odd hours or so (it's been tailing off recently simply due to the lack of zombie/loot respawning) and I've yet to see a drop of rain.

Rain/Weather was turned back on in 106. The thing with clouds off is, it actually makes things darker. No stutter like before.

Edited by Irenicus
  • Like 1

Bro tip: Don't swap your axe for a machete. Registered 6 or 7 swings to the head of a survivor, not even bleeding. Some 5-6 at thetorso area, same. 1 or 2 at the kneecap, not even a broken bone. 

The damage output is rediculously low. You have better chances with bare hands. 

How about the current fps bug? Will it be fixed in this patch?

The fps bug didn't occur to me at all. On the contrary, i have better FPS and less stuttering. Go try the patch yourself, if you haven't already. 

Edited by Meik0
  • Like 1

Noticed the brightness changing from angle to angle seems even worse in experimental. Tree are almost blacked out during overcast whether, while looking 30 degrees to the right makes it look like a semi-normal overcast day, yet also still too dark when looking at how much light is coming through the clouds.

Who care about you ??!.. Showing a Fact  hurts you or what?.. dont like it keep comments to ur self than..

Sorry tiny tears I couldn't work out what you are trying to say as you didn't put it in big red letters..  :rolleyes:

Rain/Weather was turned back on in 106. The thing with clouds off is, it actually makes things darker. No stutter like before.

Yeah, I'll give it a shot. I prefer immersion so the clouds are nicer on. Now we just need to find a way for decent shadows to be rendered without the FPS falling over.. ;)

1) beat tree manually and you'll see what I mean= ;)

2) As I mentioned on the speed of the shot Mosin low. Firing range does not correspond. Rocket paying attention to the Mosin rifle / this is my request ;)

FPS  погода не понимаю,  но лучше ;)

Многие здесь, вероятно, слабые компьютеры :(

To play in Dayz need a strong computer :)  B)

Edited by B.a.r.r.e.t

FPS  погода не понимаю,  но лучше ;)

Многие здесь, вероятно, слабые компьютеры :(

To play in Dayz need a strong computer :)  

Heil here comes the fuhrer of pc gaming god bless tha aryan super pc race!

Edited by Thrower

Shalom dude FPS sags? :)

Uh, really hope your joking there...

any news about the FPS drop? ;)

Fixed with the latest experimental build.  

• Like 1

Fixed with the latest experimental build.  

still doesn't run nearly as well as it did before the last patch, when i first got this game it was running great maxed out for me and my buddy, now we get huge stuttering in cities even if we try and turn settings down it stutters horribly as yes we are on experimental, it's not fixed.

still doesn't run nearly as well as it did before the last patch, when i first got this game it was running great maxed out for me and my buddy, now we get huge stuttering in cities even if we try and turn settings down it stutters horribly as yes we are on experimental, it's not fixed.

See post #253 on this page: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/171981-critical-unplanned-update-of-034-to-stable-7-february-2014/page-13

Hopefully after the maintenance is over here shortly your issue will be fixed.  It's running nicely atm on my end.. Hopefully even better once the maintenance is over and new patch with it.

Edited by Antykain

See post #253 on this page: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/171981-critical-unplanned-update-of-034-to-stable-7-february-2014/page-13

Hopefully after the maintenance is over here shortly your issue will be fixed.  It's running nicely atm on my end.. Hopefully even better once the maintenance is over and new patch with it.

really hoping so, love the game other then all the people running around sniping, hopefully they get this performance issued ironed out soon.