Sign in to follow this  
wasnu

Binoculars

I realy waiting for that.

I´m playing as lone wolf and i´m scouting every town before i enter it.

To do that with plenty risk, i need to take a view from distance. Now, i have to take my M4 and a Mosin with long range scope to do that.

I dont want to sniper people, only thing i wish, sitting on a hill and scout the town with binoculars!

Please add this item, i will trow my dump second riffle and give much of beans to the devs.

• Like 16

This item has been suggested a lot and we can all reasonably assume that it's on the list of things being added.

No need to worry, Binos will 100% be in the game. I've seen the model for them already, forget where i saw them at. I expect next patch they will be in.

With the amount of items in the game currently I'm actually surprised they're not in now.

No need to worry, Binos will 100% be in the game. I've seen the model for them already, forget where i saw them at. I expect next patch they will be in.

With the amount of items in the game currently I'm actually surprised they're not in now.

The nvgs are also in the model but wont be added to the game because it's too overpowered according to a dev, i do not remember who but binos will definitely be in the game

Awesome, this was a question I've been wondering also.

Nice!  Looking forward to the binocs coming!

shit damn! should be able to use a scope as a minocular device without the rifle

mmm..imagine that ^_^

shit damn! should be able to use a scope as a minocular device without the rifle

mmm..imagine that ^_^

Realistically, a rifle scope makes a very poor monocular. The eye is supposed to be around 8-10cm behind the scope (making room for the stock and for recoil), and if you lean closer it becomes hard to focus and you field of view is reduced. Keeping a monocular steady when it's that far from your face and at a constant distance is quite a challenge.

Edited by Jack Dant
  • Like 1

My biggest wish so far, they would change the gameplay drastically. +1

Would love binoculars

Or they could just add the functionality to look through a long range scope without a gun

• Like 1