Johnny Depth

If you like dying, come to BEREZINO.

Wait...wait...........................................................wait........this post is about a guy and his mates in berezino fooling people and then killing them...why the fuck do people care about these shmucks.

Edited by TripleAAA

Wtf you are I'm sure the one who killed me twice in a row. Your stupid friends tricked me by giving me food and I knew there were at least two people but after one disappeared you pre-maturely yelled "ARE YOU OK" and then after that I heard a gunshot and died. wtf dude I knew that was my body in the pic but wasn't sure but now I know for a fact!

It's kool I'll never step foot in berenzino again. You idiot fag

wonder if these were the 3 fools i killed camping the the construction site.. your gear was appreciated.

Funny thing about that, primates actually do wage war and have turf battles. Over resources. The same things we fight about. Sometimes, they seem to be doing it just for fun. Because they can.

Comparing us to animals is actually a really bad example in relation to your point; you see animals as pure and I agree. They are pure, they don't have evolved enough concepts to lie to themselves. Everything most animals do is for survival. And survival is cruel. Like when a mantis devours a humming bird. Alive.

I've just... I've just been through it personally to many times in my life to doubt it; when the chips are down and the masks come off? People are going to cannibalize each other for survival. They do it all the time. They do it for less. And they don't care what damage it does to everyone around them. And EVERYONE has a limit, a threshold for duress, that will lead them to that point.

And if I hadn't made it to that point during my time of crisis? I would literally be dead right now.

You need to hang around better people and stop trying to live/ live around people who are like animals. There is a reason people (not everyone) has evolved. 

OP; all this time, and still no server info (no, you cant look up the server IP address while logged in. look it up before joining, write it down, JOIN IT, THEN post the ip addresss).

You are doing nothing but trolling and bragging. And thus far, none of your kills I have seen (if indeed they WERE yours) were brag worthy.

People, He ISNT GOING TO POST THE SERVER IP! He knows that if he does, he will be challenged and probably/possibly lose. Ending his ability to brag.

Thus far, I see nothing to indicate that this thread is anything more than the OP's attempt to "show off" and troll.

lol i dont post a lot but I have to say the OP is the biggest douche I've seen on this forum so far. Bravo.

Wait so if I post the server IP, are you guys coming to join us and run the town, or are you coming to fight us and take the town from us? Either way would be cool/fun, but I'd like to know so I can tell my team what's in store if you know what I mean!!

Let me know by tomorrow night

Wait so if I post the server IP, are you guys coming to join us and run the town, or are you coming to fight us and take the town from us? Either way would be cool/fun, but I'd like to know so I can tell my team what's in store if you know what I mean!!

Let me know by tomorrow night

All talk. All troll. 

Edited by Mopa

Johnny Depth, Your ignoring all the insults ffs! Your not supposed to do that! This thread wants your goddamn tears already.

Edited by SIDWULF

Hey guys.

A few guys and myself have set up around Cherno.  We like to shoot zombies and read books near the coast up on this cool little hill that we found.  

Also, we found a guy looting a building nearby, so we positioned ourselves around the building and waited for him to come out.  He finally came out and I chased him until I got close enough to get his attention.  I asked if he was friendly and he said yes. I told him repeatedly not to kill me to make him think I was the one who was inferior during the encounter.  I moved around him in such a way that he had his back to wear my group was.  I talked to him for a bit and gave him some food and he asked if I had any weapons I wouldn't mind trading for a shotgun he had.  As he was saying all this, one of my team members was running up behind him.

Things happened.

We shot and killed the fellow and I took my food back.  

Stay out of Cherno unless you're wanted to transform back into a bambi.  We do not take kindly to those who loot in our town.  

If you have any books, however, come on down and we can have a book club meeting up on the hill.  srs

Why not post up the server? I'm sure some of the better trigger-happy players from here would love to discuss the latest book releases with you.

Well, it's deeper than that, friend!

Take away religion, take away government, take away media, take away learned taboos, take away learned morals and standards, take away cultural corruption----

So, maybe you born lby your own way and don't have anybody (parents or else) to teach you life ?

lololololol

Btw nice sociopath coming out here :)

If you see this guy walking down the street please punch him in the face. And any of his friends for that matter.

and get arrested for homophobia ? no thanks

The Walking Dead starts back up tonight so I will most likely not be on tonight :( plus I have a lot of homework to catch up on lol, DayZ is making that very difficult.

I will post the IP on the next server when I play next!   You guys didn't tell me if you're going to join us or fight us though, so let me know!

The Walking Dead starts back up tonight so I will most likely not be on tonight :( plus I have a lot of homework to catch up on lol, DayZ is making that very difficult.

I will post the IP on the next server when I play next!   You guys didn't tell me if you're going to join us or fight us though, so let me know!

-- Doing home work is not dumb but waiting this long to give a ip and also thinking anyone will join you is ^

-- Still think you are a troll anyways haha. 

Edited by Mopa

Please tell me what server.  I will come all by myself and take out your entire squad.

op is such a badass

your post could be a write up on teamspeak

Edited by Odahviing