Johnny Depth

If you like dying, come to BEREZINO.

I must be unlucky, even on high pop servers I rarely run into people along the coast.

My deaths almost always result from me killing someone and not seeing he had a friend with him hiding in a bush.  So, now I don't bother looting people I kill from a distance, I just use their corpses as bait.

Depends on your playstyle, In BereZino it where probably bambis.

next topic please...

3 hours to kill 11 people? What weapon did you use to kill them, slingshots?

Well the numbers are not bad, but bragging about killing newspawns is just like..... Well never mind.

Wish me and my team where close when they where there. Would have been fun.

It's fun! You guys need to get up here

we would but as i have said over and over ya just to chicken shit to put ya server address up.......

Can we get a mod to merge this thread with the the OPs equally useless pointless thread come on manif your going to play the douche atleast be an entertaining douche like itchy and mookie were lol.

Your just a straight noob who cant get off the coast lol and to yellow to say what server your on so Dayz players canfind you....

• Like 1

I'm in Berezino quite often.  I kill a fair amount of players up there myself, wonder if I ever killed you tbh. I wouldn't go around bragging about killing Bambi's though, because that it was 90% of the players I see in Berezino are.  Sometimes they have a backpack and a melee weapon though! WOAH! Bad ass.

Also, I remember my first DayZ.

Edited by MuchHigher

So the brag is about killing fresh spawns? I hide around that town waiting for "skilled" teams like yours and then I clean you all up because you are all trained in the art of scum bag fresh spawn killing and don't know how to react to bullets ACTUALLY being shot back at you.

*edit*

I'm in Berezino quite often.  I kill a fair amount of players up there myself, wonder if I ever killed you tbh. I wouldn't go around bragging about killing Bambi's though, because that it was 90% of the players I see in Berezino are.  Sometimes they have a backpack and a melee weapon though! WOAH! Bad ass.

Also, I remember my first DayZ.

^ this guy gets it.. being in a team full of geared members and killing a person with nothing but a axe is just as bad as killing a fresh spawn with nothing. (Unless of course they are running at you or something to try and kill you). Meh, in the end I guess I am thankful for pussy's (directed at OP) like you because it is the main reason I play. Hunting bandits is more fun then slaying unarmed kids.

Edited by Mopa
  • Like 1

"How many people have you killed lately? Do you consider these kills necessary? "

I killed a guy in the NEAF police thing building. As soon as I zoomed in on the front door, a fully decked guy (With ballistic helmet plus a gas mask, how original) started to shoot me with his SKS. The fight only lasted three seconds since I filled the guy with my pistol bullets. Too bad this was pre-patch since the body disappeared in a flash as I finished bandaging and I wanted ammo for the SKS I had just found. Had to ditch my fully decked out M4 with all of my 60 round magazines for it.

So, yeah, my fight was completely necessary since the guy shot first.

Edited by AntonioAJC
  • Like 1

In about 3 hours time, 11 have succumbed to the bullets from my team and mine. I will post pics up in a bit but I'm busy atm.

My question to you all is:

How many people have you killed lately? Do you consider these kills necessary?

Congrats here's a trophy...

You don't care about the kill tallies of other players you just added that in to distract people so you can gloat...deception alert.

I'll be on later if you guys want to meet up!

quit saying it and drop info on server... always saying this stuff but never a server to back it up. 

Oh, we got a badass over here!

Be a man and post the server and time.  I am sure you will have a grand old time.

I kill people with my fire-axe... Because the sick anticipation while stalking them for however it long it takes to ease themselves into a vulnerable position before screwing with theirs heads and take their lives is..tantalizing.

Kills necessary? Probably not.

Edited by Rudette

I kill people with my fire-axe... Because the sick anticipation while stalking them for however it long it takes to ease themselves into a vulnerable position before screw with theirs heads and take their lives is..tantalizing.

Kills necessary? Probably not.

To your sig - people should be good humans even when no one is looking... to only do good when people are watching just means you are a **** haha. 

Edited by Mopa

To your sig - people should be good humans even when no one is looking... to only do good when people are watching just means you are a **** haha. 

Well, it's deeper than that, friend!

Take away religion, take away government, take away media, take away learned taboos, take away learned morals and standards, take away cultural corruption----All the things that tell you who are----

Strip it all down and you have an animal with only it's survival instinct. A selfish creature who will annihilate anything or anyone to ensure survival.

I'm a firm believer that even those who do good for the sake of good are doing it for the intrinsic reward of feeling good about themselves.

I mean... I'm not a sociopath or anything..Community, communication, and political intrigue offer vast entertainment in an otherwise silent world...But there are people I have bonds with. .And I will kill for those people. Wouldn't you?

Edited by Rudette

Well, it's deeper than that, friend!

Take away religion, take away government, take away media, take away learned taboos, take away learned morals and standards, take away cultural corruption----All the things that tell you who are----

Strip it all down and you have an animal with only it's survival instinct. A selfish creature who will annihilate anything or anyone to ensure survival.

I'm a firm believer that even those who do good for the sake of good are doing it for the intrinsic reward of feeling good about themselves.

I mean... I'm not a sociopath or anything..Community, communication, and political intrigue offer vast entertainment in an otherwise silent world...But there are people I have bonds with. .And I will kill for those people. Wouldn't you?

strange we are primates animals now lets look at primates in the wild with no religion etc etc wow they group together in extended family units do they fight yes when there life depends on it do they go out looking for other primates to kill for the fun of it nope generally they dont..

So what was ya point again ???

• Like 3

People make too many excuses for why they are ass hats. I am not saying you are a ass hat. Your explanation is right but its like all philosophy.. half right but half wrong.. In the end being a good human is simple.. do good and feel good doing it. 

*edit* - its 2014 and people have no excuse to be a d bag anymore. Either you are a evolved human or a animal. 

Edited by Mopa

Simply too many CoD kiddies with their friends going around killing people as if this was GTA or Arma. I simply don't play this shit alpha anymore for the sole reason I'm tired of killing 3 people in a firefight then dieing to their 2 friends hiding in a bush while they magically talk telepathically with ventrillo or whatever CoD mic program these fucking PUSSY mechanic abusers use.

Edited by HunterJay

Johnny Depth, you realize that every time you tell people to come try and take you on but fail to post the server you lose a shit ton of credibility. You have reached the point where you have no credibility. I doubt you've killed anyone.

• Like 1

Simply too many CoD kiddies with their friends going around killing people as if this was GTA or Arma. I simply don't play this shit alpha anymore for the sole reason I'm tired of killing 3 people in a firefight then dieing to their 2 friends hiding in a bush while they magically talk telepathically with ventrillo or whatever CoD mic program these fucking PUSSY mechanic abusers use.

Woah there buddy. Don't be mad, next time be careful or avoid contact.