UnicornDroppings

My unlikely KOS hero

So, I wanted to stay a few mins after my friends went to bed to loot a few more places, and ran into an extremely violent, yet helpful stranger?  End result: im super happy and fully loaded :)!

Edited by UnicornDroppings
  • Like 1

Girl+gamers_514458_4736993.gif

i wish.  Being female only makes it harder most of the time.   Most of the time people instantly hate you, tell you to make sammiches etc.  In other games I play, it simply makes me an even bigger target

• Like 2

In most games, just the stats count.

Achieve your 2- K/D before they discover your gender and machos gonna hate.

here love you need to have a word with yourself if you think someone standing beside you in the back of the hospital  killing people in the church is "awesome"..

Edited by Calibre
  • Like 2

Nobody noticed this guy is totally using the .pbo exploit?  

• Like 3

he shoot and walking through walls? :huh:

I think he maybe not good guy this one :|

he is hacker or serious exploit bitch >:(

and is enemy of all honest gamers

you need to select friends better and don't be seduce by easy gear ;)

fun of dayz is coming from efforts and struggle for survive

Edited by KoS
  • Like 1

he is hacker or serious exploit bitch > :(

and is enemy of all honest gamers

you need to select friends better and don't be seduce by easy gear ;)

fun of dayz is coming from efforts and struggle for survive

i thought that they wall thing was a bit funky.  I didnt know if that was a glitch or something... 

hes not my friend.  i ended up logging off without contact info .  getting seduced by easy gear was my downfall there :(

• Like 2

In most games, just the stats count.

Achieve your 2- K/D before they discover your gender and machos gonna hate.

agreed.  in other games, my stats are great so i dont really care :)

is easy mistake :)

you don't do nothing wrong only trust wrong guy ;)

White knight :D

What is wrong with a Black Knight

• Like 1

SHould have taken his info. Hackers needs to be banned! <_<

Damn gurl whatch yo name eee-uhhhz?  Jk but for real he's totally hacking through walls and what not.  

i wish.  Being female only makes it harder most of the time.   Most of the time people instantly hate you, tell you to make sammiches etc.  In other games I play, it simply makes me an even bigger target

Telling you to make sammiches doesn't mean hate :3

I only ever experienced anything good from being a female gamer when playing WoW and I had to go on Ventrilo to raid, got given free gold even though I had asked for nothing. Kept finding random enchants, gear etc being sent to me.. But in other games when they twig that your female, I tend to get people whispering me being generally creepy and hateful. I have always tried to hide gender because of creepy people and hey.. guys tend to get a bit butthurt when a females score is higher than theirs and you get accused of hacking ;)  

But staying on topic, I don't trust anyone in DayZ, I am a lonely soul!

Damn gurl whatch yo name eee-uhhhz?  Jk but for real he's totally hacking through walls and what not.  

your comment reminds me of

at 1;00 "whats your name and your number girl..." best iq decreasing moments ever. 

I only ever experienced anything good from being a female gamer when playing WoW and I had to go on Ventrilo to raid, got given free gold even though I had asked for nothing. Kept finding random enchants, gear etc being sent to me.. But in other games when they twig that your female, I tend to get people whispering me being generally creepy and hateful. I have always tried to hide gender because of creepy people and hey.. guys tend to get a bit butthurt when a females score is higher than theirs and you get accused of hacking ;)

But staying on topic, I don't trust anyone in DayZ, I am a lonely soul!

Ditto on all of this. eh, it is what it is though.  :)  I trust people more in dayz when I have nothing good on my character.   when i am better geared, im not walking into places alone or cruising down the street on a parade float.  Its fun with a group of friends (3-4 total).  I can see how being a lone soul is fun as well though.

How in the living fuck can that dude just off people like that and ruin their runs. There seriously needs to be jail time for cheating.

That was actually pretty informational to see the hacker in his element.  It gives us an idea of what they are capable of and what their limitations are. Basically the hacker could see nametags above the player’s heads and see/shoot them thru walls. I recall in the video as he described with uncertainty which floor they were on after he killed them. I assume you survived because he could see that you were a girl by your nametag in game and then by your voice once he got close to you, which is why he was so generous to you.  He also asked about if your “friend” was carrying a shovel, which blew my mind because he obviously could see what players looked like and what they were doing before he shot them thru the walls. He also requested that you fill up a canteen with water for him because he couldn’t go near water or it would mess him up or kill him or whatever he said. 

So thank you for the video, it helps us with “Knowing Thy Enemy” while we are trying to play the game with honor…

Edited by Barry Dingle
  • Like 2

you know, girl gamers often get a bad press, they have something of an unfair reputation for being bad at games and always seeking to take advantage of certain nerdy male types desperate eagerness to react like a fawning idiot at the very sound of a female voice.

I am afraid to say this video absolutely reinforces those unhelpful stereotypes.

your comment reminds me of

at 1;00 "whats your name and your number girl..." best iq decreasing moments ever. 

Ditto on all of this. eh, it is what it is though.  :)  I trust people more in dayz when I have nothing good on my character.   when i am better geared, im not walking into places alone or cruising down the street on a parade float.  Its fun with a group of friends (3-4 total).  I can see how being a lone soul is fun as well though.

Sorry having issues posting the vid. You gotta upload or something like that? Anywho this ->  http://youtu.be/kTFZyl7hfBw    is more like it.

Edited by Random-Task