dinostaRR

Face Painting

Hello

It would be awsome to paint our character face, just like painting the mosin with green or black paint, why not add the posibilty so we can do some camouflage paint on our face. I dont like to wear any masks.

What do you think? Just a new item in-game like "Paint tubes" and also something to remove :)

• Like 7

I'd reckon they have this on the list :)

You could do variations to. Finding camouflage facepaint in milltary spawns or using "civil" alternatives like charcoal or shoeshine ;)

• Like 1

This is what I think of when I think of how Dayz might introduce elements of your environment to do cheap, civilian camo:

predator06.jpg

Little bit of mud and you blend right in.

What I fear is eventually having some guy in Elektro, running around screaming

U LUV MY CAMO?!?!?!?!

do-lady-gagas-creepy-applause-clown-make

• Like 2

This is what I think of when I think of how Dayz might introduce elements of your environment to do cheap, civilian camo:

Little bit of mud and you blend right in.

What I fear is eventually having some guy in Elektro, running around screaming

U LUV MY CAMO?!?!?!?!

Hehe.. well then you'd just axe him right? Mud like that for camo would ruin the crap out of your stuff though.

:( i was hoping you were suggesting spraypaint to the face. 

Thats a good idea, faces with camo is already a part of Arma 2, so it should not be difficult to make a GUI, to select between different face camos, based on some colors you might have picked up :)
Love it hehe.

Would like to see you being able to find colors for it, like black, green, tan, etc. around the world, should properly be most "common" in military areas.

Then being able to right click one of them and go "Paint Face" and it opens a GUI, much like the character creation screen in most MMORPG's actually.
When this is open, you should be able to choose between 10-20 different facepaints (for a start) based on the color you have available  :)

I dont think we will ever be able to "freely" paint our face the way we want it, because i think the work thats needs to be done to do this, far out weighs the result :(
Thats why i suggest doing it "template" style, like we see in other games, such as GW2 and Skyrim.

As long as we get alot of options and it varies, depending on the colors you have available :)

Edited by Byrgesen
  • Like 1

As I said on another thread, when Rocket was approached with this question his only reply was "We are thinking about adding tatoos". I am not sure if that was serious or taking the piss however.

Some charcoal from a fireplace should work too, and maybe some mud from the swamp.

Edited by Wili

Some charcoal from a fireplace should work too, and maybe some mud from the swamp.

Have you ever smelled swamp mud!!  I'll stick to top soil and a bit of water. 

I've made some camp faces for Arma and it's not hard at all. And with, like, four faces in the game there should be no problem to make tons of variety.

Seriously, it takes five minutes.