Gandalf the White (DayZ)

Reaction On Dying

FUCKING BULLSHIT, I SHOT HIM, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

no i click respawn and hope for a good spawn.

Fully geared and ready to begin a life of banditry when I encounter a ladder...

Crying_spongebob.gif

Yes, I know, I'm a little sissy. But, at least you won't find me whining on the forums about bugs on an alpha game and yell out that I'm going to stop playing until a certain issue has been fixed.

Wow we got a badass sarcasm master here...

Btw i had fun anyway, i didnt quit i just avoided ladders.

My reaction is more along the lines of "Oh well, time to gear up again. Fun!"

Thats also how I feel.

The most fun part atm, when theres no endgame goals, is gearing up again. The challenge to find something to open my cans with, the first firearm, the first near death experience.. ;)

• Like 1

Mine is absolute blind rage. Especially when I have a guy completely decked out and die to BS things.

I mad bruh

Learn to train yourself not to get mad. I actually get more made playing Call of Duty which is stupid, but I get so fucking frustrated. With DayZ just assume you will die and lose everything no matter what. Take your time and be careful - it is part of the risk vs reward. Takes a long time to condition yourself not to spaz when you get raped in game.

Just remember most of the fun is the experience gearing up. Try every life playing like a new person with different personalities or stories.

Edited by hatesauce

Learn to train yourself not to get mad. I actually get more made playing Call of Duty which is stupid, but I get so fucking frustrated. With DayZ just assume you will die and lose everything no matter what. Take your time and be careful - it is part of the risk vs reward. Takes a long time to condition yourself not to spaz when you get raped in game.

Just remember most of the fun is the experience gearing up. Try every life playing like a new person with different personalities or stories.

That would assume me taking the high road. To act like a civilized human being and to remember that it's only a game.

Nevaaaarrr!!! :P

I love the people that die cause they camp electro... Rage on noobs... True story.. Come find me in Novy or Stary, maybe Vibor or Zelen.. Those are the big towns inland...

TBH I wouldn't be surpised at all if these guy's no nothing of the towns I mentioned..

I can hear it now "I raged so hard bro, now I have to go ALL THE WAY BACK" his buddy says "Where did you spawn man, I'm still on this rooftop in electro" he says to his buddy "Man, I spawned all the fuck the way in Kamyshovo" then his buddy is like "I've been playing 250hrs, I've never even heard of Kamyshovo" "Is that near Balota??"

Edit: Players like this just won't last that long... At all

OP My reaction is a laugh, it sucks a bit.. but it happens.. I think "awww shit, that was a pristine can opener" I like the rush of a good gun fight, and now with the anti ghosting patch that will happen I smile!!

Get out and play fellas!!

DayZ2014-01-2601-21-38-22.png

DayZ2014-01-2600-58-13-23.png

DayZ2014-01-2521-03-44-08.png

DayZ2014-01-2410-12-32-19.png

DayZ2014-01-2900-40-36-25.png

Edited by Deepfryer

Pure terror, followed by complete relief. 

When I have been fully geared for awhile and die, I am actually a bit happy since looting is fun

Damn hackers you all ! Me no die to legit, only die to hackers!

Well, actualy every time I die, I just think I learn something new. Like today I learned that Magnun is a peace of shit for aiming and shooting at running players.. if you miss, you fcked..

Hmmmm... Last time I sat around and tried to talk to my killers. I had a good deal of food, soda, and water bottles as well as an ammo box full of ammo but not a single gun. Yeah, nothing but ammo at any of the military spawns. I could hear them chowing down on my gathered food, drinking the soda, and reloading their guns as well as unwrapping bullets. I was like:

"Well, that was 4 cans, you should have 2 cans of soda left."
"Don't forget to brush after that meal."
"At least there was more than one of you. I was pretty sure I wasn't giving you a shot, but if there was a second guy, that explains how I died."
"You do know where the "push-to-talk" key is, right?"
"Not going to respond at all?"
"Oh, the syringe has anti-biotic in it, I swear it isn't disinfectant. Then again would you trust the word of someone you just killed?"
"La-la-la-la-Lollipop.... do you remember Bert and Ernie? Wait... are you from the U.S.? Maybe you haven't said anything because you don't speak English, then again it would be... what? 4 AM in Europe right now? So... SE Asia? Helloooooooo?"

• Like 1

I have never died in Combat, it is usually me wanting to die and walking up to one of my clan members and being like, "kill me I want to gear up again, hold on let me drop my stuff for you." *Bam* *You are dead* "YAY TIME TO GEAR AGAIN!"

Dien people die hell 90% of the people ive run into shoot and combat log dayz turned into a game full of pusses it seems and its gettin reaaly annoyin i hope for a timer and people gettin stuck in game after alt f4ing soon.

Blankly staring at the Your Are Dead screen while wondering, "Shit, where did I fuck up?"

Gearing up is 3/4 of the fun to be had in the game currently so I say bring it on. The very first time I died was the only time I was truly mad.

I do the same thing every time I die. I stare blankly at the screen trying to figure out what I did wrong, or what I could have done differently. Then I respawn and try to get revenge. You would be surprised how often you can get your stuff back. Chances are your stuff will still be there, or at least most of it, and your killer will still be in the vicinity. I've avenged myself several times. That always makes me feel better. I've gotten pretty efficient at regrearing and killing my killer. The only thing that really bothers me now is dying or getting wiped late at night. It's too late to regear so I'm forced to stop playing earlier than I'd like. 

Edited by Solopopo
  • Like 1

I really don't mind dying.  I find it refreshing sometimes and I now get to explore and loot and be more carefree!

I feel like playing this sad song: 

:(  :(

Then I just turn off the "Fuck giving" button and go do something productive.

• Like 1

Damn hackers you all ! Me no die to legit, only die to hackers!

Well, actualy every time I die, I just think I learn something new. Like today I learned that Magnun is a peace of shit for aiming and shooting at running players.. if you miss, you fcked..

Speedloader bruh.

Also a lot of players don't like aimint with the irons on the magnum or mosin. They got spoiled with scopes :rolleyes:

I stare at the "You are dead" Screen for like 2minutes...and i do either one of two things... #1 i either quit the game and say "Screw this stupid game, im not playing it anymore"...(Make another character next day)...or...#2...i immediately make another character without saying a word (completely silent) for like 5 miniutes.

Today I got ganked by someone I thought was freindly...

You fuckers better watch out now cause its KOS for me from now on.

But anyway when he killed me I actually smilled.....

I love this game.

Sometimes gearing up and wandering the countryside is more fun than being geared up