Gandalf the White (DayZ)

Reaction On Dying

The DayZ gave, and the DayZ hath taken away; blessed be the name of the DayZ.

Edited by BL1P

I made it almost 4 days once, and in the process offed 14 or 15 enemy players. Didnt *not* die through that span; there were a couple of deaths, but with a tight squad to salvage my gear, and some excellent defensive tactics to hold ground, i was able to recover my gear and carry on the mission. but yeah, lasting that long without having to regear was nice.

but regardless, its always a variant of "FUUUUUUU....."

Don't get attached to your gear and dying is fun. Once I die I explore some options about how to ambush armed players to get regeared 

If I get killed simply because I'm outskilled than I can cope pretty well with my dead.

If I get killed because of a glitch than my reaction is more loaded with rage.

I also tend to become quite paranoid when I'm all geared up. After a fresh spawn I'm quite careless because I have nothing to lose.

But when I have everything I desire I find myself quite often wandering in the middle of nowhere reacting paranoid to everything.

The random sounds only enlarge and contribute to my paranoid anxiety.

Dying at this stage is actually a liberation for my twisted paranoid mind.

So if you ever encounter a fully geared survivor who is in the middle of nowhere screaming to trees and rocks please be humane and KOS him.

Mine is absolute blind rage. Especially when I have a guy completely decked out and die to BS things.

I mad bruh

Dying is apart of the game, if you get fully geared and don't want to lose it, log out and never play again.

The only thing I hate and will rage about is being killed by a guy who's walking backwards into a wall vanishes into said wall and shoots me while my shots ricochet off of said wall.

If I die because someone kills me whilst I'm unarmed I usually sigh and say "ugh what's the point?"

But other than that I just accept it and carry on.

Depends on the situation. Relieved, if I've lived too long and get to start again. Pissed off with myself if I die in a firefight I should have won. Furious if I die to a server hopper logging in behind me. Sad when my character is eaten by the Hive God.

The day I don't feel anything if I lose a character in DayZ, is the day I quit the game.

when you play for long enough it just becomes a change of priorities and it hurts less.

I take a deep sigh, close the game. Don't play the game for the rest of the day, and start raging on the inside because of the mouse acceleration being a huge pain in the ass in firefights. Even in real life aiming a gun is much easier.

i don't mind dying. the fact is you will die sooner or later anyway, so you better start learning to not give fucks about it.

i can run free as bambi next time i spawn.

i die im like hmmm time to head inland and loot along the way

If I get killed simply because I'm outskilled than I can cope pretty well with my dead.

If I get killed because of a glitch than my reaction is more loaded with rage.

I also tend to become quite paranoid when I'm all geared up. After a fresh spawn I'm quite careless because I have nothing to lose.

But when I have everything I desire I find myself quite often wandering in the middle of nowhere reacting paranoid to everything.

The random sounds only enlarge and contribute to my paranoid anxiety.

Dying at this stage is actually a liberation for my twisted paranoid mind.

So if you ever encounter a fully geared survivor who is in the middle of nowhere screaming to trees and rocks please be humane and KOS him.

Paranoia is a healthy way of thought in this game. It keeps you alive longer.

• Like 1

I usually try to calm down and analyse what I did wrong. Raging is a path to blaming every possible outside source but yourself. When you do this, you throw away valueble experience and knowledge. Rather than adapting to circumtances and using the tools you are given to overcome them, you instead remain stagnant and keep making the same mistakes over and over again when you choose rage.

DayZ is a survival game! Adaptation is key to survival. Refusing to change means certain death in many vocations. 

Though I do have a peeve or two! I -HATE- when I get shot and hear some little snot over proxy chat say some trite bravado in ghetto/gangster/urban speak. Kids today are not only stupid, they are bragards about it. Like it's something to be proud of. What perfect little obediant and productive consumers they will grow up to be! Never once having an opinion that wasn't borrowed.
It's.... Depressing.

English is dead.  :(

Edited by Rudette

Mine is absolute blind rage. Especially when I have a guy completely decked out and die to BS things.

I mad bruh

The goal in dayz is to die,spawn,gather loot,die again,spawn........

die is a regular thing in dayz,you either accept it or rage quit from the game.

Its your choice.......

Edited by IMBATMAN!