Sign in to follow this  
crazyandlazy

What do you think of people calling Kill on Sight players ... "kids"?

I play the game however the hell I want. This is what I paid for. I always KoS everyone who's not on TS with me.

Am I kid? How about you? Calling yourself mature because you do not kill on sigh in video game? Listen to yourself  :lol:

Be better than me and snipe my ass before I'll snipe yours.

Give us bandit identification and you'll be a dead man every time i/we see you. (your own motherfucking medicine)

• Like 1

Oh God, I can't wait for the weapons to get fewer and fewer and if they manage to prevent server hopping the taste of victory will be soooo sweet. No more server hoppers gearing up getting to the beach to shoot helpless newspawns because if the die they actually have to work to get their gear up again. Yeah I look forward to this day with great joy... ^_^

lol I'll bet you would be the first one crying oh nerf the bow please when guns are lowered and the bow is introduced.

Bows = silent

imagine Last of Us multiplayer. I can image a handful of people being uber pros cause they are going to invest a lot of time in learning how to use it.

In other words, if you complain now, I'll bet you'll complain about something later down the road.

lol I'll bet you would be the first one crying oh nerf the bow please when guns are lowered and the bow is introduced.

Bows = silent

imagine Last of Us multiplayer. I can image a handful of people being uber pros cause they are going to invest a lot of time in learning how to use it.

In other words, if you complain now, I'll bet you'll complain about something later down the road.

I don't complain, it's just hilariously stupid to see that every newspawn with an axe just like every server hopping bastard tries to kill everyone around themselves no matter what, especially along the coast. I just can't wait for stronger and more zed's and far less weapons and ammo, especially the military guns and mosins. When people get into a situation where they got something to lose (good gear they scavenged over several days instead of hopping trough 6-7 servers) there wont be so much bloodthirsty people around since every mag they empty is another day of searching for a replacement, when a shot will draw 10 zeds onto you and you become a nice target trying to run away from them to lose aggro. Yeah let's see how it all develops. :)

I was KoS'd 2 times from the day I started, nothing special, lost a couple of beans and a fireaxe, but i generally avoid the beach so i get into firefights pretty rarely. People towards the center of the island also tend to be more friendly then the campturds around the spawn :D

I think that with the coming changes, the only thing it will force people to do is to have those with guns group up and be more militant. I guess i'd rather get my practice in now. 

I KoS and I am not a kid. Sure many older people could refer to me as a kid, just finishing up my last year of high school, but seriously, killing fresh spawns is not part of what I do. I kill people who have any sort of weapon that come too close to me, and if they have a gun, I kill them. It's part of the game, however not everyone is a "kid"

I just killed a guy that shot at me and ran away. I still feel bad, though. He had such an awesome outfit. Reminded me of Launchpad from Duck Tales. :T

563997-launchpad2.gif

I'm all good with whatever behaviour other players may have.

Unless pre-arranged meeting-point with mates, I'll kill anyone with a firearm. I hardly ever actually do long-shot sniping, I found the habit too addictive ^_^ . Recent exception was a spawn-killer, dispatched him from a distance with my Mosin. 

But in general, I've been sweet and friendly far too many times in the past, rarely ever enjoyed a happy ending.

Red

I don't understand why people are still going through the KoS crap. Some people do it. Live with it.

They can call KOS players whatever they want, just as KOS players can KOS all they want, and think that everyone who does not KOS is a ´´care bear´´ or ´´hello kitty online player´´. But are they right? No, there are KOS players who are not kids, therefore it is wrong to call KOS players kids.

It's the instant gratification mindset. It's typical of 3-year-olds, though some people hold on to it well into their retirement years, apparently. 

• Like 1

Manners and respect is seriously lacking, its all about egotrip.

Empathy and other similar features are developed in late teens, therefor are most KoS (those who does it in inappropriate manner) are referd to as kids, they havent developed mentally enough, but it comes late for some people.

Edited by hitem

If you Take KOS out of the game it removes all the tension about going anywhere...  Zombies are barley a threat at the moment, so of course were going to fear the players more.

• Like 1

While I will admit there is drastically more to this game than KoSing and stealing pants, sometimes once youve been playing for a few days and are geared out, you wanna go find some people and eff their shit up...i mean it makes sense. the zombies pose no threat and my encounters with KoS situations or firefights have been some of the craziest adrenaline rushes i have ever had.

Not saying that blatant KoSing is alright, but I think right now I can at least understand why it's so rampant at this stage in the game

• Like 1

KoS depends. I don't kill fresh spawns, I will never kill fresh spawns. People who do that are the little whiny no life kids for me, and it's pretty much true. But if he's armed, I'm more cautious. KoS depends on the distance. Is he extremely close? KoS. Is he far away? I'll study him, I'll see how he's interacting with other players. Does he shoot them? KoS. Is he nice to them? I'll try to get close and talk to him from cover. This is pretty much my tactic, and it's lots of fun.

So yeah, it depends on the definition. There are armed KoS kids who can gladly jump off a cliff, because their life is a waste of human resources anyways. Talking to you, fresh spawn killers.
But otherwise, KoS between armed players is alright.

I refer to them as "kids" because even if they are not children, they (in my entirely anecdotal experience), they tend to have a very similar mindset; need for instant gratification, pathological avoidance of boredom, juvenile trash-talking, etc. 

Let this be said: I, personally, have no issue with PVP. It is an integral part of the game. 

However, I realize, with much "ironic" hilarity, that if there were a similar scenario IRL, the KOS-crew would either be crying in the corner, or strung up from a lamppost somewhere, while the "carebears" would be sitting on a pleasant little farm with a bunch of like-minded, companions, aimed at living, not simply surviving, as long as they can.

I refer to them as "kids" because even if they are not children, they (in my entirely anecdotal experience), they tend to have a very similar mindset; need for instant gratification, pathological avoidance of boredom, juvenile trash-talking, etc. 

Let this be said: I, personally, have no issue with PVP. It is an integral part of the game. 

However, I realize, with much "ironic" hilarity, that if there were a similar scenario IRL, the KOS-crew would either be crying in the corner, or strung up from a lamppost somewhere, while the "carebears" would be sitting on a pleasant little farm with a bunch of like-minded, companions, aimed at living, not simply surviving, as long as they can.

Damn those who look for ways to avoid boredom while playing a video game.

Again, video game.

Serious people take things seriously.

• Like 1

I dont call KOS'ers kids. I call them cowardly, lazy bitches. Interacting with people takes way too much effort for these cowardly pansies.

• Like 1