Liquid Man

Why some people even do play DayZ ?

OP needs some force feeding of "poo" to make him feel more RP.

edit:

I mean OP's character that he's playing, not OP himself to be fed..

But if serious, this game is for everyone. Every one who bought it, has the right to play the way they want it.. I am sure there will be servers, with kos, rp, some clan wars maybe, or just pve. Just wait a bit and probably you get to play the game, the way you like.

Edited by Nienko

After hanging around electro all day with some NA friends i took the liberty to Show some fresh meats i knew the game a bit. and lo and behold we even found some other freshys and we spend the night together:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=219304595   ( ofc we cant cook yet but it was fun to see them assemble it and try :D  )

I had an axe so i was the main Zombie killer.

Never spend that much time on a night Server. We went from kamishovo all the way through electro and cherno ( where i played the russian Anthem full blast on ingame ) and it was alot of fun to Play. We had to share the Little Food we found for everyone to survive. good times.

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel
  • Like 1

Never spend that much time on a night Server. We went from kamishovo all the way through electro and cherno ( where i played the russian Anthem full blast on ingame ) and it was alot of fun to Play. We had to share the Little Food we found for everyone to survive. good times.

Blasting Daymanstep through local chat while riding a flat-tired old bike down Taviana's Mitrovice highway was one of the more interesting nights of my DayZ experience.

Edited by Wolfguarde

A few stories from yesterday and today.

I was on an experimential server yesterday and found no loot..only 1-2 beans, nothing else.
Not an axe or even baseballbat, whatever..

I spawned on the east-coast, walked to Berezino saw a player , nearly full equipped, on the side of the road...
..there lay an axe and other meleeweapons behind him and first i thought this would be a trap or something.

But when i saw that he probably in his inventory i take the axe behind him and killed him quickly.
I died twice before becaue of starving..the experimential server was already empty, no loot, the most of the player suicide oder died without food..
So it was a surprise and good start to test the new features.

Another story from today.
We walked through this awesome town named Polana...
My buddy and me looted almost everything and suddenly i saw an survivor with an axe only and no backpack.on.
I, normally not this friendly, greets him.
My buddy was behind him but not seen from this guy.
Covers me.

Then this guy (russian) asked me if i can give him something to eat.
He put his axe on his back.
I said "sure, i can give you sardines and tuna", open the sardines...

..and (oh wonder) he puts his axe out and tries to axe me, but got shot to death from my buddy.
It`s DayZ and you have to have an plan B...
Been this friendly is not always a good option and normally i will leave or handcuff him or maybe kill him if he didn`t leave..

Never trust anybody but if you meet someone or a group which you can speak on teamspeak etc.with, THAN it`s very good.
With a group or best buddies, DayZ is one of the best multiplayer-games in history in my opinion.

Even if the SA is not final.

PS: ♥ Polana..
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3336341088064965586/D742B5378D8E0C21E198CE17938C7C5A135E17A4/

Edited by Nebuuuu

You will taste wonderful with my beans.....I will see you on the field sir, hopefully you wont see me.  I bagged my first kill last night, and the hunger still lingers.....

make sure you use italian seasoning on me i think that would go good. and possibly a fine chardonnay.if your gonna be a cannibal and eat me do it with some class.LOL

A few stories from yesterday and today.

I was on an experimential server yesterday and found no loot..only 1-2 beans, nothing else.

Not an axe or even baseballbat, whatever..

I spawned on the east-coast, walked to Berezino saw a player , nearly full equipped, on the side of the road...

..there lay an axe and other meleeweapons behind him and first i thought this would be a trap or something.

But when i saw that he probably in his inventory i take the axe behind him and killed him quickly.

I died twice before becaue of starving..the experimential server was already empty, no loot, the most of the player suicide oder died without food..

So it was a surprise and good start to test the new features.

Another story from today.

We walked through this awesome town named Polana...

My buddy and me looted almost everything and suddenly i saw an survivor with an axe only and no backpack.on.

I, normally not this friendly, greets him.

My buddy was behind him but not seen from this guy.

Covers me.

Then this guy (russian) asked me if i can give him something to eat.

He put his axe on his back.

I said "sure, i can give you sardines and tuna", open the sardines...

..and (oh wonder) he puts his axe out and tries to axe me, but got shot to death from my buddy.

It`s DayZ and you have to have an plan B...

Been this friendly is not always a good option and normally i will leave or handcuff him or maybe kill him if he didn`t leave..

Never trust anybody but if you meet someone or a group which you can speak on teamspeak etc.with, THAN it`s very good.

With a group or best buddies, DayZ is one of the best multiplayer-games in history in my opinion.

Even if the SA is not final.

PS: ♥ Polana..

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3336341088064965586/D742B5378D8E0C21E198CE17938C7C5A135E17A4/

the experimental servers are not for the faint of heart thats for sure, i hope when it comes to public servers the loot is like this i never starve to death and niether do my friends usually but on those servers it hard especially around the spawn areas,and finding a gun damn near impossible.i was happy when i found a shovel and a backpack.