rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

I'm not pompous. I play on full servers and still find gear. Maybe learn to play and not be so pompous about people who are better than you. Perhaps I am finding it easier as I am a veteran of the mod, and you are a noob but no need to insult me because you find it hard and are frustrated

Sure doesn't sound like it. All I hear is whing whinge I can't find any gear whinge whinge.

5y5c6.png

Damn 400mb this is going to take like an hour to download! but atleast finally its out :D

...And I thought my connection was bad. xD

• Like 3

YYEAHHHH DayZ Experimental build 0.31.114500 pushing to steam now. Stable expected by 23 Jan 14. Changelog updated: THANKS DEAN !

Woooow really nice, thanks for the great and hard work DayZDevTeam !!! looking foward to see the weapon cleaning kit, is it working already ?

If tents are "game-breaking" as some people suggest, because they somehow negate the idea of permadeath which is apparently desirable to some. Then surely those same people are against the idea of building structures of any kind, such as rocket has suggested could happen with underground bases etc?

The idea of permadeath doesn't work in this game format in a practical sense, it should simply be hard to survive long enough to reach your dead body/tent/stash/underground lair.

• Like 1

Damn 400mb this is going to take like an hour to download! but atleast finally its out :D

what are you on. Dial up? loool 400mb is nothing dude. Get better internet. I am on cheapo cheapest internet and still get 1mb per second.

• Five new zombie soldier types

Nice! Hope they provide some more difficulty then the current zombies, really looking forward to seeing one of those.

Also yeah, update only takes about 10 min over here, not really complaining.

Edited by Problematic

THE NEW PATCH IS AWESOME! :P

still i cant join any  server lol

there is one empty 64player server but i cant join

patch size is alot bigger than yesterday what has been added?

look at log in the first post again, it got updated.

love the defib change, BTW.

Being that you're Scottish, it doesn't surprise me in the lease that you misunderstood what I had written. Anyway, thanks for the chuckle.  Come back again when you can't stay so long. :)

Actually you're the one that doesn't understand much. And why do you feel it necessary to say I misunderstood because I am Scottish?  What the hell has that god to do with anything? Glass houses. Learn to spell before you start criticising others. Apart from the fact Scottish people speak better English than most English people, and that I speak several languages and live in Australia, perhaps it is you who doesn't express themselves correctly. Thanks for more insight into the typical teenage hormonal wanker. Let me know when your balls drop.

Edited by Irenicus

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Like 1

persistent items are currently a work in progress, so they are being actively worked on. The task is not complicated so we expect that resolved soon. Note this would include tents, and backpacks.

• Like 11

persistent items are currently a work in progress, so they are being actively worked on. The task is not complicated so we expect that resolved soon. Note this would include tents, and backpacks.

Can we meet at Dish.cz and make love?

• Like 1

The only available server that i can see using the new patch is one called t102. 

Problem is, i cannot connect to it. 

:|

any ideas on when servers will be up ?

German servers rolling up now. ETA 5 mins. USA bit longer

• Like 5

German servers rolling up now. ETA 5 mins. USA bit longer

DayzServer.exe ? mr.rocket :D