rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

Firstly as the bullet misses me by 30cm secondly why are you screaming hacks, because I am superior to you in the game and life? Lastly I changed my picture and my member title for a personal reason which has nothing to do with you.

First, since you can't read either, lets repost this one more time for the retard.  "go play world of warcraft or the sims but do not cry when I place a bullet in to your characters head and then scream hack when you suck at the game." idiot lol. 

i have downloaded the new version and note no server are there (15 o'clock) then i changed back to stable.

now i want to try again the experimental, but my version dont change to the experimental! why? does another people have the same problem? 

i have downloaded the new version and note no server are there (15 o'clock) then i changed back to stable.

now i want to try again the experimental, but my version dont change to the experimental! why? does another people have the same problem? 

ETZ WOARDS DOA MOAL OAB!

You have the game open.

they repatched dev build to stable build version

• Like 1

Anyone see the pics rocket tweeted of the burlap sack over his players head. Looks awesome. And one more time navy why are you screaming hacks?

Berry pickin' delayed the new patch cause it crashed the game.

Berry pickin' delayed the new patch cause it crashed the game.

Source?

When spartan tries getting me on DayZ, he reminds me of the Tom Petty song, Runnin down a dream lol

Navvy I'm just glad I don't have to put up with you in real life and x_busa where does it mention not today?

you write wrong words.

Hey say not yet!

I think it's obvious

Edited by X_Busa

I think it's obvious

nop its not! we have 6h left before day ends.

• Like 2

Well they have half an hour I believe until there 8pm estimate deadline hopefully they deliver because then I wouldn't have run to tuba for nothing blank85 I don't think burlap ping is in this patch.

Edited by spartan54820

Spartan your at Guba too???  :) wanna meet up lol anyways, just give it time guys.  Done messing with spartan, it was fun while it lasted.  Love you spartan X D

So will there be a character wipe with this update? I don't want to go gear up now and lose it when I log off.

mate your going to lose it no matter what you do with this respawn bug

<3 if you were oceana we could have old western shoutout with magnums luckily I always keep at least 4 spare with me at al times.

mate your going to lose it no matter what you do with this respawn bug

Another respawn bug?

<3 if you were oceana we could have old western shoutout with magnums luckily I always keep at least 4 spare with me at al times.

lol Cherno, at the bell tower, next week high noon.  Bring cowboy hat lol. 

Well in the mean time, you all can come play on my epoch server, type in leap frog mafia, or 98.142.221.42:2302.  Have refuel, self blood bag, and all sorts of other things.  Anyways take it easy you guys. 

Edited by navy198523