rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

not much, i can programme this function and implement in game alone in like 1 day :( so not happy about this small change

Why are you on the forum then? Send your resume to Dean Hall. You are our savior.

• Like 3

Now we just need to find scissors or a knife. So we can cut out hole for eyes.

Fun to use over your head as a classic old bandit from a westen movie. Damn scarry with an axe too.

Edited by Pedersen

not much, i can programme this function and implement in game alone in like 1 day :( so not happy about this small change

Oh, you're experienced with RV engine? That's really great! You should apply to dev team immediately and help them build this game (I suppose, that their offer is not that bad; I, personally, would be quite happy to move to Czech Republic to work in BI).

• Like 2

Why are you on the forum then? Send your resume to Dean Hall. You are our savior.

ive got already job, sorry bro :) and it will take ages to get work here 

You think they gonna delay it for some days? I cant really imagine that theay're still working now...
So I guess maybe we'll see the patch tomorow...

Edited by XPloadED

You think they gonna delay it for some days? I cant realy imagine that theayre still working now...

So I guess maybe well see the patch tomorow...

Today nothing gonna happen for sure.

Would be cool in a first person only server.  Third person, not so much.

read what dean wrote, it will have an impact on third person.

Just for shit and giggels

good times ;)

if you didnt get what i meant. what im saying is dont rush it like duke nuken and release a half finished game from 2009 aka arma 2

Edited by Thrower

So...I've right clicked on DayZ and went to Betas and changed it to the experimental, then I closed it out and started to play the Game. Nothing happenend, it said it had the old version, and not the new one. Am I doing something wrong?

So...I've right clicked on DayZ and went to Betas and changed it to the experimental, then I closed it out and started to play the Game. Nothing happenend, it said it had the old version, and not the new one. Am I doing something wrong?

Its not done yet the devs downgraded it because of bugs and tits

• Like 1

no, you are not doing anything wrong , look at this:

"Push to the experimental branch has been delayed as we are tracking down a bug to do with looting corpses Sorry for the delay"  ( #DayZDaily  )

Edited by Ozar
  • Like 1

Wow! Can you post a link to some of the games that you've made? I would really like to check out your work. I'm sure it's amazing. 

Unless, that function is literally the only one you know how to implement. I don't want to play a game where people just place bags on each other's heads.

• Like 1

No patch yet... they found some bugs on the closed test and they are working in it....

(no exprimental servers update today)

don't worry they are working right now and they will launch it when they can

• Like 1

People need to discard what they think needs to be done and when, unless you are on the dev team... The game is going to be developed how the team has decided to develop it. Less complaining and more bug reporting. Less loot farming, trying to play normally and more TESTING and BUG reporting.

All the bitching and moaning about a game in ALPHA! I've been in BETA tests with far less functionality and environment. Don't like it? Go back to the Mod until SA hits release.

There is a finite time table for the dev process. They will either make it or they wont and no one wants them to make it more than they do. If they don't they loose all their $$$, hard work and we just have to pick a new game to play.

• Like 2

how do i get on the servers? i know they are down now but i dont know how to find them, i right clicked properties on dayz in steam and changed the beta thing.. But is that good enough to get on the servers once they back online?

Im sad no patch or news for 2 hours... Ya dont think the offices were invaded by zombies! :o

some more news would be great thats right :) but i think and hope they are bugfixing as hell :P and i think we have to wait until tomorrow :) but then it will work much better then now and it will worth the waiting :)

Yeh im thinking tomorrow to, might go watch a movie i thought an afternooon nap followed by dayz be good but then it was delayed =(