Sign in to follow this  
RestureSA

Ultimate Mosin Hunting Guide

Disclaimer: I'm aware they spawn everywhere, but people sometimes don't think to look at certain spots! And some seem more common then others, though this is probably false.

Hello everyone. This thread is dedicated to helping players find that almighty mosin they crave. I myself have struggled in the past and want to help the community find their own. If you know of a spawn point, send me a screenshot of the building and spawn point and I'll add it to the list and credit you. Enjoy!

Spawn #1: School/Office Location

RBTcz4Z.jpg

SZRkMzl.jpg

(Photo Credits to Ochn0e for this one)

WY5JyjL.jpg

Spawn #2: Orange Brick Building

tMz8qFD.jpg

PAhyl4U.jpg

ThrJbcM.jpg

Spawn #3: Red Brick Building/Pub (Need confirmation! No specific location picture at the moment!)

s216HNP.jpg

Spawn #4: Industrial Barn

PXYTDtm.jpg

Spawn #5: Cars in general (Photo credit to Leige)

DkEm6ZA.jpg

Spawn #6: Red Brick Building With Archway (Credit to Gews)

Wt0z9UC.jpg

Spawn #7: Ship Wrecks (Credit to SuperSixBravo)

1BXSs11.jpg

Spawn #8: Cafe Building (Credit to Nanoha and Liege)

IJvuyYe.jpg

Spawn #9: TEC Building (Credit to Sleezy)

LSkhMHx.jpg

Send me pictures of more spawns!

Edited by RestureSA
  • Like 7

I don't have a screenshot but in the town building that are on the corner of streets. Very large, with a café type area down stairs and that you can go behind the counter to access the back (past a curtain). If you go upstairs and check the bed I have seen them there several times.

• Like 1

I don't have a screenshot but in the town building that are on the corner of streets. Very large, with a café type area down stairs and that you can go behind the counter to access the back (past a curtain). If you go upstairs and check the bed I have seen them there several times.

Awesome I'll check it out, thanks.

pubs and cars in general will spawn a mosin as well. in fact any residential has the potential for a mosin spawn

can confirm this. THese are the corner buildings with the door open already. usually a canteen or waterbottle upstairs as well. Mosin will spawn on the bed.

I've found them in these as well.

Land_HouseV2_04_interier.jpg

Great f'in post!!!!

Big yellow building with piano on Kranostav. Found 2 there once.

careful, those boobs are about to burst!

The best way to get mosin is to get M4 and kill someone who's carrying the mosin. Also with some luck it will save you from painful search for a LRS in good condition. 

Getting a little post count hungry?

No, I want to fill this thread up with loads and loads of spawns eventually, I could care less about post count. If I wanted that I'd reply to everybody.

I've found them in these as well.

Land_HouseV2_04_interier.jpg

+1 this one. In the main entrance way. Found multiple times. Lots of good food and water as a bonus as well.

• Like 1

I found my first mosin in one of the apartment/flat house near Cherno. My second is inside a wreck car near a well at Pustoshka.

In those apartments with lots of shoes.

Agreed. Found my only two Mosins there (in Berezino), both were top floor.

Edited by jayleann

Car trunks (boots) have by far the most common instances of mosins in the game currently. Make sure to check the wrecked cars. 

Found one in a cow shed at a farm, those long buildings with cow pens inside. Don't have picture.

Car trunks (boots) have by far the most common instances of mosins in the game currently. Make sure to check the wrecked cars.

Never in all my time playing have I ever seen a Mosin in any vehicle, same goes with the cow pen barns although I've heard enough reports of them being there I still check every time I go past. Being my gun of choice I've looked, oh how I've looked. The long barns with nothing inside found a few there, as well as the police stations, school buildings and the shipwreck north of Barazino. Rumor has it top level of the hospital but that area is too hot to be going in unarmed.

edit: found one in the stairwell of the hospital and the tech building roof, tried to take a screeny didn't work cos I'm kinda special

Edited by Window Licker

I can confirm they spawn in cars too, though only saw that once myself. Cars are mainly map stores to be honest.