Ineedscoffee

Dorkly Comic!

I like the replies under the comic on their site... sounds to me like maybe two of those people have actually played the game... lol

Moved to off topic? This is where threads go to die. Thanks.

Tell that to the war-z threads.

Moved to off topic? This is where threads go to die. Thanks.

A bunch of threads are very old and still very healthy around here. Create threads, make posts, have a sense of humor and play your cards right, and you'll get pulverized under a mountain of bean cans around here. In off-topic, the possibilities are endless!

#lolseeUingraveyard

Edited by ApplejackDaniels
  • Like 1

Lol, funny comic, especially the last part made me lol more than it should have XD

Pretty much sums up what DayZ is about. People killing people....That's what I witnessed in the days leading up to the outbreak, and before that as far as I can remember People, killing people

Which is why they need to add MORE zombies, and make them more aggressive and add realism to them as well as give us something like a knife to at least fight them off with for when we have a fresh spawn. This would definitely make players work together in killing zombies and not each other, but a little bit of PvP is fun every once in a while to. ;)

I'm the guy in camo on the last panel and I'm having a blast.

haters-gonna-hate-comb.gif

"There are zombies in this game?"

hahahaha...

im laughing as I type this...