Sign in to follow this  
Wernsley (DayZ)

Whats going to be in 0.31.114160

jizzed in pants ^

wtf is that a screen shot of??? if all that was added in the next patch id name my first child NorthWestAirfield...and its due in feb...haha

Deebz there's no texture on the geometry yet, so I doubt this all will be in the next update.(could be wrong if this pic is old, I hope so )

False hope.

Edited by Greaves

SKS? Deer's? Frying pans? 12x Hunting scopes?

Let the hunt begin.

Also, Ray Bans, for the added hipster value.

Guys that screenshot is a list of items that were in the game files sinds the release, no need to soil your pants.

Also laughing about people in this thread demanding things while they bought an alpha with loads of warnings not to buy it due to it's incompleteness.

i want my winchester back T_T i miss it so much bit this time i want it to shoot .357 round !!!

AFAIR, those are just objects from current .pbo's. There are no guarantees at all that devs are going to implement them in the next patch or even in the next couple of months.

Edited by Ranadaine

We are the playerbase of DayZ SA, we Demand to know When we can expect a new patch and we Demand to know its contents immediately!

Should you decide NOT to respond to this message i will be taking my copy of DayZ and shoving it up your Ass!

DayZ Standalone is Slowly Dieing and without any Hard Content and FAST you risk losing the playerbase forever!

(Now you may ask yourself, who the fuck is this Duche?, i can only say that i am a DayZ mod veteran, ive done everything possible so far in the DayZ SA but in all fairness, this game may be

an extremely upgraded version compared to the mod, and i can understand that it is only Aplha etc etc, but God Damn it man!  you've posted a new patch every day up to my knowledge, then suddenly we get nothing from you regarding the next patch or its possible contents, gamers are Furious about this constant Teleport Lag Bug wich i personaly have goten so SICK off that it risks me never playing DayZ SA again Even after it is patched, just like that God damn Graphic bug with the WireFence kits in the Mod, GOD DAMN it drove me INSANE and its Still Bugged!)

Now before you Report this post, know this:

This Post is the only thing that is going to get the GM's attention and actualy Disclose some Much needed information so we can all sleep at night!

This has been an AngryHater Broadcast, i bid you Gooday!

-Aruze

"Hey! Aruzo! I've got a warning for you from Bald Man Sonetti. Cross him again, I'll stick a gun up your ass, and blow your fuckin' eyeballs out. Capiche?"

Anyway, I am a gamer and a DayZ SA player and I am not furious about the teleport lag bug you speak of. Additionally, wind your neck in.

Edited by Monkfish

What i currently can make from the version number that is beein tested on the internal server is that is a somewhat major release (from 0.30 to 0.31) and from what i know from certain ways of numberring versions the highest amount of fixes/ bug/features resolved (4008 to 4160)

Can any Mod/admin/dev please confirm?

We are the playerbase of DayZ SA, we Demand to know When we can expect a new patch and we Demand to know its contents immediately!

Should you decide NOT to respond to this message i will be taking my copy of DayZ and shoving it up your Ass!

DayZ Standalone is Slowly Dieing and without any Hard Content and FAST you risk losing the playerbase forever!

(Now you may ask yourself, who the fuck is this Duche?, i can only say that i am a DayZ mod veteran, ive done everything possible so far in the DayZ SA but in all fairness, this game may be

an extremely upgraded version compared to the mod, and i can understand that it is only Aplha etc etc, but God Damn it man!  you've posted a new patch every day up to my knowledge, then suddenly we get nothing from you regarding the next patch or its possible contents, gamers are Furious about this constant Teleport Lag Bug wich i personaly have goten so SICK off that it risks me never playing DayZ SA again Even after it is patched, just like that God damn Graphic bug with the WireFence kits in the Mod, GOD DAMN it drove me INSANE and its Still Bugged!)

This Post is the only thing that is going to get the GM's attention and actualy Disclose some Much needed information so we can all sleep at night!

-Aruze

I'm sorry this is just ridiculous, you bought into an alpha it's that simple you do not work for the team so you have no right to be in the loop of what is coming out and when you also have no right to demand anything, you bought into an alpha an incomplete game that is here for people who want to be active in the development of the game which you obviously don't want to be so just forget dayz till it hits its beta stage then come back.

Fed up of people feeling like they are owed something when they are not. Just be happy you got access to a game that probably wouldn't have been released yet if it wasn't for the good nature of the devs. 

Test version seems have jumped to 114185

i looked at the test servers de-01 is still on 114008 are the other 3 on a different ver?

EDIT: never mind i did a search and saw the internal test server that we can't get in

Edited by shawnofthedead

I hope this hasn't already been brought to the attention of the forums, I don't have time to read through and see. 

Anyways, yesterday two friends and I were playing up by Berezino. We decided to hit the coast and head South in hopes of finding some bandits to force feed. We were on the Nizhnoye side of that rather big hill between that small town with the factory between Nizhnoye and Solnichniy, so still pretty far from that factory. While we are waiting on our friend to eat, I heard what sounded to be an explosion waaaay off in the distance. I wrote it off as a glitch or or background noise on skype (we all know there's no explosions yet). So we continue toward the factory town, about halfway between there and Nizhnoye, when not only me, but one of my friends hears it too! We take off sprinting to a clearing in the trees so we can see the factory town....lo and behold, SMOKE rising in the air from that town...WTF!!? We continue on our pursuit to the town only to arrive and find no evidence of an explosion. So as we are leaving town, heading South still, down in our hopes...BOOM. The gas station blows up next to us (astro a50 7.1 headset on....pants were changed soon after). Then a dialogue box pops up that had some code and said "changes confirmed". So obviously, something big is in the future ladies and gentlemen, because this explosion looked good.

B.o.r.i.n.g

Why cant they just Hire more Dev's so their work gets done FASTER!?

At the very least make all your Dev's work on the Teleport Lag Bug so we can actualy PLAY

Edited by Aruze

I hope this hasn't already been brought to the attention of the forums, I don't have time to read through and see. 

Anyways, yesterday two friends and I were playing up by Berezino. We decided to hit the coast and head South in hopes of finding some bandits to force feed. We were on the Nizhnoye side of that rather big hill between that small town with the factory between Nizhnoye and Solnichniy, so still pretty far from that factory. While we are waiting on our friend to eat, I heard what sounded to be an explosion waaaay off in the distance. I wrote it off as a glitch or or background noise on skype (we all know there's no explosions yet). So we continue toward the factory town, about halfway between there and Nizhnoye, when not only me, but one of my friends hears it too! We take off sprinting to a clearing in the trees so we can see the factory town....lo and behold, SMOKE rising in the air from that town...WTF!!? We continue on our pursuit to the town only to arrive and find no evidence of an explosion. So as we are leaving town, heading South still, down in our hopes...BOOM. The gas station blows up next to us (astro a50 7.1 headset on....pants were changed soon after). Then a dialogue box pops up that had some code and said "changes confirmed". So obviously, something big is in the future ladies and gentlemen, because this explosion looked good.

Uh, explosions ARE in game.  I knew what it was at the beginning of your story.  Gas stations can currently blow up if you hit or shoot at a pump enough.  That popup you got was likely a missing binconfig file that everyone has been experiencing when a gas station explodes.  Go look on YouTube for gas station roulette.....this isn't something new.

We are the playerbase of DayZ SA, you Demand to know When you can expect a new patch and you Demand to know its contents immediately!

Don't think they will respond.  You might want to go ahead and do that thingy with your copy of the game.

How can you shove a digital copy of something up someones ass? It's not like it is a physical thing.

You won internet today lmao

-Aruze

How old are you kid?

Edited by klusps

i want my winchester back T_T i miss it so much bit this time i want it to shoot .357 round !!!

But the winchester shot a 45-70 govt. round :S

The ingame one was a 1866 not an 1873

1866 = 45-70 govt.

1873 = 357

:)

Edited by Kruger287