Sign in to follow this  
Wernsley (DayZ)

Whats going to be in 0.31.114160

Does anybody know or can the devs ellaborate whats going to be in this next update?

Seeing it in the server list sparked my curriousity

Do you have some sort of ETA for it though? as in week, weeks , dayz? (hours?) :)

As with most things in DayZ - "when it's ready".

• Like 2

Hopefully the shotgun. I want that Mofo so bad.

Imagine going up against a guy with a shotty and a magnum. And they were really good with them.

Whatever the devs feel like releasing

Hopefully a shotgun.

We are the playerbase of DayZ SA, we Demand to know When we can expect a new patch and we Demand to know its contents immediately!

Should you decide NOT to respond to this message i will be taking my copy of DayZ and shoving it up your Ass!

DayZ Standalone is Slowly Dieing and without any Hard Content and FAST you risk losing the playerbase forever!

(Now you may ask yourself, who the fuck is this Duche?, i can only say that i am a DayZ mod veteran, ive done everything possible so far in the DayZ SA but in all fairness, this game may be

an extremely upgraded version compared to the mod, and i can understand that it is only Aplha etc etc, but God Damn it man!  you've posted a new patch every day up to my knowledge, then suddenly we get nothing from you regarding the next patch or its possible contents, gamers are Furious about this constant Teleport Lag Bug wich i personaly have goten so SICK off that it risks me never playing DayZ SA again Even after it is patched, just like that God damn Graphic bug with the WireFence kits in the Mod, GOD DAMN it drove me INSANE and its Still Bugged!)

Now before you Report this post, know this:

This Post is the only thing that is going to get the GM's attention and actualy Disclose some Much needed information so we can all sleep at night!

This has been an AngryHater Broadcast, i bid you Gooday!

-Aruze

• Like 1

How can you shove a digital copy of something up someones ass? It's not like it is a physical thing.

• Like 3

We are the playerbase of DayZ SA, we Demand to know When we can expect a new patch and we Demand to know its contents immediately!

Doesn't matter, they got your money anyway.

• Like 1

Should you decide NOT to respond to this message i will be taking my copy of DayZ and shoving it up your Ass!

DayZ Standalone is Slowly Dieing and without any Hard Content and FAST you risk losing the playerbase forever!

(Now you may ask yourself, who the fuck is this Duche?, i can only say that i am a DayZ mod veteran, ive done everything possible so far in the DayZ SA but in all fairness, this game may be

an extremely upgraded version compared to the mod, and i can understand that it is only Aplha etc etc, but God Damn it man!  you've posted a new patch every day up to my knowledge, then suddenly we get nothing from you regarding the next patch or its possible contents, gamers are Furious about this constant Teleport Lag Bug wich i personaly have goten so SICK off that it risks me never playing DayZ SA again Even after it is patched, just like that God damn Graphic bug with the WireFence kits in the Mod, GOD DAMN it drove me INSANE and its Still Bugged!)

Now before you Report this post, know this:

This Post is the only thing that is going to get the GM's attention and actualy Disclose some Much needed information so we can all sleep at night!

This has been an AngryHater Broadcast, i bid you Gooday!

-Aruze

I hope you are IP banned and your Steam access to DayZ suspended.

• Like 2

How can you shove a digital copy of something up someones ass? It's not like it is a physical thing.

USB drives, man. USB!

Or, for extreme measures, HDD's! The pain, the pain!

• Like 4

Hopefully the shotgun. I want that Mofo so bad.

Imagine going up against a guy with a shotty and a magnum. And they were really good with them.

if its like the mod id rather have a old shoe than the shotgun :lol:

USB drives, man. USB!

Or, for extreme measures, HDD's! The pain, the pain!

Actually I suggest barbed wire but if that's not a possibility than a retractable night stick will do.

if its like the mod id rather have a old shoe than the shotgun :lol:

It's funny but shotguns in real life are extremely deadly. They only suck in the mod because their range is like 20 meters. In real life with the amount of different ammo  (buck shot to dragons breath) shotguns are prolly one of most powerful and effective defensive weapons. I even know that some marines used shotguns to clear houses in Fallujah (not just to breach doors).

• Like 1

Please delete your copy of DayZ immediately. Unplug your computer from the wall and throw it in the trash. Self indulged pricks with overwrought senses of entitlement should not be allowed anywhere near anything like DayZ, SA or otherwise. Unless that was sarcasm, in which case, well played!

I'm guessing you'd have to burn it to CD/DVD or copy it to a USB Memory Stick.

Edited by DJPorterNZ