Sign in to follow this  
DarkAnubis

backpackception

So can you fill the first pack with shit, then put in in the second....then third...then fourth and so on?

My pants are simply stuffed with pants.

Komrade, these are specially developed hyper-efficent backpacks made for the soldiers of the motherland. By removing unnecesary capitalist features, we have achieved 100% item storage/item volume efficency and we can thus store an infinite number of backpacks inside other backpacks.

Beware of singularity forming dangers.

• Like 2

I actually questioned if it was possible to do this a few days ago, that's hilarious.

WHAT IF YOU PUT APANTS IN A BACKPACK THAT WAS IN A BACK PACK THEN PUT PANTS IN THE PANTS AND A BACKPACK ONTO THE BACKPACK WITH A STORAGE BOX CONTAINING SOME PANTS WITH A HOODIE INSIDE

WHAT IF YOU PUT APANTS IN A BACKPACK THAT WAS IN A BACK PACK THEN PUT PANTS IN THE PANTS AND A BACKPACK ONTO THE BACKPACK WITH A STORAGE BOX CONTAINING SOME PANTS WITH A HOODIE INSIDE

Why are you yelling at me?

What if you turned your Caps Lock off Numb Nuts!

I read somewhere that bag pack nesting can create lag in the server, has anyone else heard of this?

I do this with a raincoat, put 2 cans of drink and 2 cans of tuna in it and hand them out on the coast.