mooky32

The day in the life of an utter expert

Mooky is the best troll and for a long time Space milk was the best feeder. xD

Great story and great forum play truly a master of trolling.

Hi brother. No I am not a troll just a supplier of hard facts, like a missionary for the exceptionally talented. If I was a troll you are right however, I would be a master at it.

Hahaha ahh lol you are the best, keep at it, I want this thread to hit like 25 pages of this .. I'd use it as an example to friends of what consistant trolling looks like xD

• Like 1

Like any vocabulary there is a slang element to it – so I Will define that….. using the definitions you have (epeen)is generally because the capacity to engage in a normal conversation is as limited as the use of rotten apple in dayz …now go in peace brother and try and find a fresh banana….

You forget capital letters and have an horrific use of punctuation.

Maybe you should work on an actual vucabulary and on a grammar book.

The OP was blood robbed and teabaged so many times, that he got mad and had to come up with the fake story, to make himself feel better...

• Like 1

The OP was blood robbed and teabaged so many times, that he got mad and had to come up with the fake story, to make himself feel better...

Greetings follower. No I wasn't robbed or teabagged as you say and I feel fine on a daily basis through a combination of a fantastic real life setup combined with a gaming ethic and mastery that has the potential to invoke what some feel to be a near religous experience.

Most of my game time is spent in partnership with Itchy introducing this "religion" to invaders of our town via the medium of a 7.62 shell directly to the dome. These are delivered with as much care a father lavishes on a new born child and with in accuracy that is associated with the calibration of scientific instruments.

You forget capital letters and have an horrific use of punctuation.

Maybe you should work on an actual vucabulary and on a grammar book.

Please work on your spelling, and your own punctuation, its vocabulary NOT vucabulary!! And I will not be drawn into a slagging match, this is not the place for it.  I am not writing a book or a column in a new paper so please, talking about grammar and vocabulary is very amateur and off topic…

Absolutely BRILLIANT.

This is the best post on the forums! I love it how there's loads of guys who just 'don't get it'. wake up and get a sense of HUMOUR! Mooky and Itchy. Keep it coming. I have'nt laughed so hard in ages. 

But seriously, I know all of this MUST be true. Its on the internet.

• Like 1

Absolutely BRILLIANT.

This is the best post on the forums! I love it how there's loads of guys who just 'don't get it'. wake up and get a sense of HUMOUR! Mooky and Itchy. Keep it coming. I have'nt laughed so hard in ages. 

But seriously, I know all of this MUST be true. Its on the internet.

The last time someone said ´but seriously´ to me,   it was followed by ´have you rubbed it!´  Thank you for your kind words, for completely humble individuals like us we are truly grateful.  May you have a safe passage in dayz and stay away from the woods west of Dolina…

Please work on your spelling, and your own punctuation, its vocabulary NOT vucabulary!! And I will not be drawn into a slagging match, this is not the place for it. I am not writing a book or a column in a new paper so please, talking about grammar and vocabulary is very amateur and off topic…

It's a news paper, if we really want to be precise. Unless you meant a new piece of paper which is silly.

Edited by iRazgriz

A bedtime story for DayZ players. That John Rambo -part was maybe a bit too much, because no enemy would praise your skills in DayZ, ever, but otherwise it's good stuff. Let's keep your post up a few more days :P

A true story that will be of interest to the top 000000.1% of Dayz players. Basically the elite, read on friends.

Was hanging around Elektro with Itchy on "the hill". I decided to go and do some shopping in town whilst Itchy kept overwatch on our town.

I was really low on supplies, a mere single shot left in my mosin and 4 shots in my pistol.

Thought I would scout out a couple of 20 packs of 7.62 and then get back to dominating our town and basically keeping it under the rule of an iron first.

Then I saw them, a group of 5 fairly well kitted survivors armed with a combination of mosins and pistols. They were hanging about the supermarket , 3 checked inside and 2 others covered the outside. I was across the street second floor, taking this all in and calculating the odds.

"Need any help?" asked Itchy over comms.

"Nah I got this" I replied and shouldered my Mosin.

First shot was an absolute classic even by my standards. Two of the band were kneeling inside the supermarket gearing up and I scoped the first in line and fired. Headshot - natch - but I can confirm single bullet double player kill is possible - 2 DOWN with a single shot.

The place erupted, the one chap left in the supermarket sprinting out firing wildly, the 2 muppets on cover duty also shooting at ghosts!

I slipped out of the rear entrance of my building and kept low, using my comprehensive expert knowledge of every inch of Elektro to loop around the remaining 3 invaders of my city.

I edged by the church and approached the supermarket via a side street. One of the invaders sprinted through the alley, as suprised to see me as I him. My razor reactions kicked in and I slotted him via a clean single pistol shot to the head.

Busted , I thought , the last 2 idiots will be on me shortly. 3 pistol shots left and hell to pay.

Sod it! I ran straight out on the main road, death or glory! Time for a shock, they had moved towards the tech building and another 2 of their buddies had joined the hunting party as they attempted to flush me out.

I hit voice comms (please post a response if you were part of this shoot-out as you will recognise what I said!):

"Hey nut sacks, I am offering a 2 for 1 on headshots"

I opened up as they spun in my direction. I executed 3 headshots with the precision of an SAS trained hand gun expert who had been using a time machine to hone his skills over a millenia.

The 4th guy ducked in cover by the tech building and shouted back

"Jesus H Christ, you are the living enbodiment of John Rambo"

Even I had a chuckle at that and had to agree.

Bingo ammo though and it wasnt looking good even for a player of my ability.

Back to the hill I thought, maybe Itchy can spare me a fee rounds to finish up this tea party.

I break for cover and hit the hill - shit on a stick - the survivor is behind me and he is steadying up for some pistol punishment on the sprinting deity.

A single shot rings out, I prepared for blackness..... it never comes. Behind me I see my pursuer dead, courtesy of a precise head shot.

"Sorry I was eating and had to take that shot with my left hand" comes the welcome voice of Itchy.

Couldn't believe it, he had exectuted an 800m shot left handed whilst eating a chicken tikka Pizza.

I thanked him and told him of my adventures. He was mildy impressed with the double kill but not overly excited. This level of play has come to be the standard for the Elektro masters.

You might be the single biggest loser I have read on here. Oh man I was pretty embarrassed reading this...

• Like 1

After reading all the posts on this thread, I have realised I was wrong about OP.

I am sorry for my doubts, and I ask you to forgive me. I was to quick to make a decision. I should of thought better before I made my first post.

I hope you spare me next time you see me in electro, running naked in the middle of the street.

Does mooky have some cream for your itchycock?

No he has a Saline bag and IV starter kit, plus some painkillers!

Edited by Itchycock
  • Like 1

Beans for the Bean Throne!

Ivan Drago, you are a true master!

great story and I'm sure there's been a lot of understatement in it.

your sir, are my personal hero.

You might be the single biggest loser I have read on here. Oh man I was pretty embarrassed reading this...

If you read again you will find mooky was not the loser!  Pretty embarrassing for you alright, although we expect that from peoples lack of understanding of what a true expert in game is.  Also very few share your sentiment.

Beans for the Bean Throne!

Ivan Drago, you are a true master!

great story and I'm sure there's been a lot of understatement in it.

your sir, are my personal hero.

Hey brother, kind words, have a temporary bask in my rays of glory. Don't stay in there too long it could burn sensitive skin. You are also correct in that my account has be toned down to some degree as I didn't want to come over as over confident and boastful. Go in peace friend

• Like 1

now is boring :huh:

Now is owning more like. That is what the thread is about and the appreciation of that and a chance for me to interact with fans of myself and Itchy and show that no matter how much better as all-round people we may be compared to them, we still have time for a kind word of encouragement.

was funny first 2 page :D

but slowly same joke 'we are best' become repeat lose power 

like beat on dead horse thing :(

comedy is great thing I love when guys have power for make laughter happen ;)

but is also skill for know when to stop and start new joke :|

• Like 1

Math is an opinion for the gods of Elektro

Hey maths is very much up our street.

Give me a rifle , 1 bullet and watch me perfrom a painful subtraction.

Edited by mooky32

was funny first 2 page :D

but slowly same joke 'we are best' become repeat lose power 

like beat on dead horse thing :(

comedy is great thing I love when guys have power for make laughter happen ;)

but is also skill for know when to stop and start new joke :|

Hey brother, I appreciate your input and yes people who are following the thread may wish to go somewhere else. A lot of new people may wish feedback, I will stay with it whilst my expert opinion is required. There is no need for you to continue reading, go in peace brother.