mooky32

The day in the life of an utter expert

This one time I took cover from a sniper behind a cow,MAN I am *Such* a rock star.

Also for how "elite" the op says he is,he cant even come close to making me worry about anyone ever coming close to showing me some competition.

but was there ever any doubt?

These are like my story's but with zero irony

Edited by meat pie
  • Like 2

What a boring story, being impressed by a left handed shot on a PC game....lulz

• Like 7

Well, congratz, you seem to have no life! Remember, it's a game, not some kind of a lifestyle.

• Like 8

What a boring story, being impressed by a left handed shot on a PC game....lulz

Well, congratz, you seem to have no life! Remember, it's a game, not some kind of a lifestyle.

Please lets concentrate on me and this story which is amazing. Lets not over analyse it , just sort of bask in it and be happy for your fellow player.

• Like 16

I don't get why people sound so hateful on this fellow!

He himself states that only one in every ten million of all DayZ players would be interested in this story, and he is truly correct about that.

• Like 11

I don't get why people sound so hateful on this fellow!

He himself states that only one in every ten million of all DayZ players would be interested in this story, and he is truly correct about that.

Please lets stick to questions about my exploits, trolling is cruel and could be hurtful to some viewers who are not men of the world like me.

• Like 1

Please lets stick to questions about my exploits, trolling is cruel and could be hurtful to some viewers who are not men of the world like me.

Please! In no way did I attempt to provoke you into turning this into an unmannerly discussion.

I just noted the apparent problems of teaching the humble world your ways when only approximately 0,0889 persons care.

• Like 5

Please! In no way did I attempt to provoke you into turning this into an unmannerly discussion.

I just noted the apparent problems of teaching the humble world your ways when only approximately 0,0889 persons care.

As a modest man I accept your apology, go in peace son.

Reminds me of the time I shot a zombie and two more zombies came.

I shot them too.

No sorry friend it was nothing like your zombie related incident. My story involved a near super human effort of skill, cunning and intestinal fortitude, resulting in an epiphany for my opponents when they realised their encounter with greatness.

Edited by mooky32
  • Like 6

If I may bask in your glory for a moment, I must tell you of my own exploits;

I killed a guy in the Cherno fire station.

I recall, clear as if it was yesterday...

He died. It was sad for him. Then his friend killed me. That was sad for me.

But, for just a moment, I felt the glory, the true glory of killing another player. It felt remarkably a lot like shooting someone in a video game.

It did require a lot of skill, though. For example, I had to point my mouse at the player. And I also had to camp the firestation until they walked out of it. Very hard. I wanted a snack! The apocalypse is truly a horrible place. Needs more snacks.

• Like 24

If this was a story that would only be interesting to the top percent of players, then it would be a stupid decision to post it here. You should have just sent it to these other top players.

If I may bask in your glory for a moment, I must tell you of my own exploits;

I killed a guy in the Cherno fire station.

I recall, clear as if it was yesterday...

He died. It was sad for him. Then his friend killed me. That was sad for me.

But, for just a moment, I felt the glory, the true glory of killing another player. It felt remarkably a lot like shooting someone in a video game.

It did require a lot of skill, though. For example, I had to point my mouse at the player. And I also had to camp the firestation until they walked out of it. Very hard. I wanted a snack! The apocalypse is truly a horrible place. Needs more snacks.

My I detect some sarcasm there my friend. Shooting 1 player via camping is indeed rather dull and not worthy of our attention. Taking on an armed gang outnumbered 6-1, leave that to me. Thanks for your input though, all comments welcome

This story would have kicked ass if you just typed it up instead of typing while you gave yourself a reach around. Check the ego at the door next time playboy, bragging is dumb, especially when you provide no video or photo's. :thumbsup:

• Like 16

If this was a story that would only be interesting to the top percent of players, then it would be a stupid decision to post it here. You should have just sent it to these other top players.

Excuse me for this correction, but this is infact of great interested to the top 0,0000001% of players, about 0,889 of them. You should not underestimate the efffect that nine tenths of a person can have on the community.

You have, I believe, heard of the glorious OP's exploits? Yes?

Edit for OP: Surely you must have miswritten your reply to me. We all know about how glorious and honorable camping is.

Edited by EleventhAvenue
  • Like 2

This story would have kicked ass if you just typed it up instead of typing while you gave yourself a reach around. Check the ego at the door next time playboy, bragging is dumb, especially when you provide no video or photo's. :thumbsup:

DD please, I sincerely wish I had got this video down but I am too game focused and don't really care about spreading my fame through this medium. Hopefully members of the group I executed will come forth and confirm this action. I f they do not , rest assured this was how it went down.

Also stating levels of excellence honestly and openly is sharing facts. I don't like to dress down the engagement with false modesty as I feel the forum readers deserve more.

• Like 2

DD please, I sincerely wish I had got this video down but I am too game focused and don't really care about spreading my fame through this medium. Hopefully members of the group I executed will come forth and confirm this action. I f they do not , rest assured this was how it went down.

Also stating levels of excellence honestly and openly is sharing facts. I don't like to dress down the engagement with false modesty as I feel the forum readers deserve more.

Holy shit, do you even have a boyfriend?

Think he meant "a day in the life of an udder expert"

bucknell_mars_zade_zeta_udder.JPG

No I can confirm its was UTTER EXPERT. I would inform you as pictured , udders are in relation to cows. I don't know how you confused those two words.

Holy shit, do you even have a boyfriend?

This will be equally uncomfortable for you to read friend, I am a married man. My wife was an aspiring model in her youth but she has now looked after by her adoring husband and only has to worry about her next vacation. Gaming is fun but looked to your loved ones for the real inspiration of life. Sure I can dominate a computer game but hey - its just a game. Peace to you my friend.

• Like 4

Doesn't bring enough ammo to kill hordes of noobs and decides to camp Elektro? Story sounds pretty pleb tier to me bro. Keep trying though.

• Like 1