mooky32

The day in the life of an utter expert

I am blindfolded and my nuts are in a vice - forgot to add those details. Hey question back to you. What's your favourite mech? I am old school and go with the Battlemaster, it reflects my personality.

Timber Wolf, all the way.

Nothing is more satisfying than downing a Atlas with a pair of PPC's and a barrage of SRM's.

Edited by Space Milk

Timber Wolf, all the way.

Nothing is more satisfying than downing a Atlas with a pair of PPC's and a barrage of SRM's.

A worthy choice, hehe I used to play that a lot when I was younger with dice and fold out boards etc. Great times. House Kurita FTW :-)

Guys, I wanna tell you about the time I did something similar to this! 

I was in the military base by Vybor and my friend and I walked into the front gates and he was shot out of no where. I hid behind the building and used magical 3rd person to locate my 3 foes. All I had was an M4 with an Acog and 180 something rounds give or take. I was surely out gunned and numbered. I used my master knowledge of the base to flank them, they were slowly moving towards my old position. Using pure skill and concentration, I double tapped a guy in the back. As he went down, I could almost hear them screaming in skype. I retreated to the bushes and hid in the middle where no one could see me. As they ran by I waited, and watched. They fled the base north, headed along the tree line to Vybor, I stalked them until they reached a small shed where they went inside. Knowing I had been spotted, I pulled out my gun, stepped out into the shed's opening and sprayed and prayed. Needless to say, they didn't have time to react as my pray and spray was so elite and masterful it took 4 bullets to kill them both. Then I looted them and rode off into the sunset on my chariot of fame. Goml plox. 

A worthy choice, hehe I used to play that a lot when I was younger with dice and fold out boards etc. Great times. House Kurita FTW :-)

I fight for the one and only House Steiner.

Only if they pay me well.

Edited by Space Milk

Guys, I wanna tell you about the time I did something similar to this! 

I was in the military base by Vybor and my friend and I walked into the front gates and he was shot out of no where. I hid behind the building and used magical 3rd person to locate my 3 foes. All I had was an M4 with an Acog and 180 something rounds give or take. I was surely out gunned and numbered. I used my master knowledge of the base to flank them, they were slowly moving towards my old position. Using pure skill and concentration, I double tapped a guy in the back. As he went down, I could almost hear them screaming in skype. I retreated to the bushes and hid in the middle where no one could see me. As they ran by I waited, and watched. They fled the base north, headed along the tree line to Vybor, I stalked them until they reached a small shed where they went inside. Knowing I had been spotted, I pulled out my gun, stepped out into the shed's opening and sprayed and prayed. Needless to say, they didn't have time to react as my pray and spray was so elite and masterful it took 4 bullets to kill them both. Then I looted them and rode off into the sunset on my chariot of fame. Goml plox. 

Mate, epic story which though a mere shadow of my undertaking is still to be applauded. I salute you!

Edited by mooky32

Mate, epic story which though a mere shadow of my undertaking is still to be applauded. I salute you!

Thank you fine sir! I wish all could learn from my great powers, i have only played the standalone, and never the mod.

Thank you fine sir! I wish all could learn from my great powers, i have only played the standalone, and never the mod.

I have played both with equal expertise. I am not exactly learning from your powers buddy , just commenting on that it sounded fun. No criticism here, only love to an aspiring elite.

You make Andy McNab feel like Andie MacDowell.

Congratulations on the fine story sir (and the forum lols also)

azjzGba.gif

• Like 1

Always good to know a ninja elite is taking care of business down in the shithole that is Elektro.. and chicken tikka pizza ? Fine choice. May you at least kiss the fallen once each on the cheek and whisper to them ' go in peace my sweet prince' as they leave their mortalness behind. 

Skoll ! 

• Like 2

You make Andy McNab feel like Andie MacDowell.

Congratulations on the fine story sir (and the forum lols also)

azjzGba.gif

Cheers fella, McNab yeah he would be getting his bravos shot off from 20 + bud. Yeah nice one forumers too, its a good old convo this thread lol

This man is my hero.

Tell me, how can I master the art of mooky-fu? I too wish to be as awesome as you are!

Ok mate I will try and help, try and having reactions of near in-human proportions, an aim so accurate its sponsored by accurist, the combined military knowledge of von manstein, Napoleon and Caesar PLUS devastating good looks and personality.

• Like 3

I have been reading this thread most of the night. You sir are comedy GOLD lol Thanks for brightening up my evening. 

• Like 2

Always good to know a ninja elite is taking care of business down in the shithole that is Elektro.. and chicken tikka pizza ? Fine choice. May you at least kiss the fallen once each on the cheek and whisper to them ' go in peace my sweet prince' as they leave their mortalness behind. 

Skoll ! 

I like those last sweet words of comfort to my fortunate victims - Right now I generally say - "The angels weep my worthy foe, not for you oh no, but for the joy of seeing such combat mastery realised by mortal man"  I then lower them gently to the ground, stare off longinglyinto the sun set and swear to myself that some day the killing must stop....

Edited by mooky32
  • Like 4

I have been reading this thread most of the night. You sir are comedy GOLD lol Thanks for brightening up my evening. 

No worries Jeansie, it was fun to write mate :)

There was an epic post by some guy claiming he shot the pilot of a huey right in the head as it was flying over him, also saying that there would be a video. The video was never did find its way online.

As much as I would love to believe... it sounds way too made up. 

There was an epic post by some guy claiming he shot the pilot of a huey right in the head as it was flying over him, also saying that there would be a video. The video was never did find its way online.

Yeah helicopter shots are easily possible in the mod, I was an absolute naturalistic expert at them and it bored me rapidly. You are right though, his story does sound made up..

Never forget that story. It is the stuff of legend..HERE

• Like 2

So I read your story in Zapp Brannigan's voice. Like he was telling the story to Kif Kroker.

Good work, there will most likely be some fan fiction recreations of this event, I mean it is VERY likely we will soon see videos honouring it posted on line. I could officially endorse one and put you in the frame as my voice over man.

You could bask in my reflected glory and be known as "wee man" , a mascot I take about with me on my Cherno tours. I will teach you some of my trade secrets and eventually your confidence will grow to the point we have like an Obi Wan vs Darth Vader match in a clearing. You proclaim "once I was the student , now I am the master" At that point we draw and I am so fast that by the time the neuron has fired in your brain instructing hand to move to holster, I have filled your head with so many holes it resembles a tramps shoes.

I weep at your loss and bury you under the old oak tree where I first taught you how to shoot off a sparrows nutsack from 1000m....

Edited by mooky32
  • Like 1

On the island of Chernaurus, there is a legend. Spoken of far and wide, but only in a whisper, for they do not wish to draw his wrath upon them. From survivor to survivor, his exploits are recounted time and again.

His name... is MOOKY!

but seriously, funny read, thanks for helping me procrastinate on my homework.

Yeah helicopter shots are easily possible in the mod, I was an absolute naturalistic expert at them and it bored me rapidly. You are right though, his story does sound made up..

Its like you're running for election.