pureslayerz

Best Character Contest.

On experimental?

That's like Legendary rare xD not just Very rare

On stable xD Found it yesterday. Funny thing is, I wasn't actually going to take it, but the server restarted and set me back to the exact moment I tried it on. I like the press vest better.

I have to stay all camo'd out so I can kill as many mil base looters as I can without being seen.. so yeah, its boring

dayzcharacter.jpg

Edited by lrish
  • Like 1

regular:

23300_366459347124_3986_q.jpg

Dat name... :D  

Edited by lrish
  • Like 1

Dat name... :D  

i know.

one of my many "you've been killed by..." calling cards of shame.

i love the anon name system.

• Like 1

Three nights on Hardcore.

Love the rifle... would love it more if I had bullets  :huh:

Hardcore_zpscb2734ce.jpg

Here's a better shot of my dude. Just need to find some camo pants to match and I'll be happy.

Nicko.jpg

Here's a better shot of my dude. Just need to find some camo pants to match and I'll be happy.

Nicko.jpg

An LRS a compensator would help to... everyone thinks this looks like a bandit but thats not what i see (wouldnt fuck with him though id stalk declare myself from behind maybe even pop one in ya leg to make sure no evil intent lol

Nice Rondango

Orange head

I got this just looting one server today for about 4 hours, granted it did reset about 3 hours in.

I really like this setup with the blue backpack, since its regular it doesn't matter too much that I'm visible, plus I look friendlier  B)

I think I'll trade in my hoodie and pants for some nice black tactical when I find em, but not bad for one night of fresh spawn I think.

hQSacTp.png

EDIT: Yes, those are Pristine White Leather shoes.  OOOOOHH BABY!!   :D

EDIT: Story time -- http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/177798-my-shoe-new-friend/

Edited by ChiefMasterKush
  • Like 2

An LRS a compensator would help to... everyone thinks this looks like a bandit but thats not what i see (wouldnt fuck with him though id stalk declare myself from behind maybe even pop one in ya leg to make sure no evil intent lol

Well if ya see me, please don't pop me in the leg (although I do have a ton of morphine) because there's zero evil intent. Just come up and say hi and I'll trade with you if you have anything decent. I have been looking for both an LRS and a compensator but now I am thinking of switching to an SKS. Only problem is I have a ton of ammo for the Mosin, like 120 rounds. :P 

I also have an FNX tucked into my belt with about 80 rounds and a Sawed-Off with 2 in the chamber and 2x snaploaders and 15 loose in my pack. 

I may give the Mosin away with the ammo if I can find someone who I don't think will shoot me with it. :P

Edited by Nicko2580

pLgD8VN.png

Lycans: Private military sqd

Task : Being paid insane beans to rescue German Scientist working for the Russians on a biological R&D military team at time of incident

Operator: Method- former British Special Boat Service

Primary Skills : Tracking and medical.

Last Sitrep:

Found last reported location.  Intel from CIA suggested base hidden from satellite. Military Research Facility 1km SE of Pavlovo confirmed. Multiple casualties, appears to be ground zero.  

Note found:

Scientist Fleeing inland to avoid infected. Notes confirm virus is an airborne pathogen. Virus seems to affect different genetics 70%kill rate(Physical condition a factor). Survivor symptoms:  hyper aggressive with impaired and hostile decision making. Remains of Russian military extremely hostile KOS.

Edited by Method-SA

ci-joejqcsyvarwrbkotnul.png

Chernorussian Retard Forces reporting in.

I've been gathering that gear for like a month  ;)