pureslayerz

Best Character Contest.

Come on man, don't feed those KOS worshipping trolls.

Btw I also fed them a bit, in their "speshul" topic, but they should be left to starve now.

Kinda wish I met them though, would love to put a bullet in them to advance their "research".

Nothing like first hand experience right?

If we ever happen to cross paths, I will be sure to make a medical experiment out of you as well :D

No helmet or gas mask, never! Radar caps and ushankas 4 lyfe. I scoured the NWAF looking for that pristine holster, passing over tac vest after tac vest, m4 after m4.

lu06.jpg

• Like 3

Changed it a little bit today. I have a little bit of OCD when it comes to changing shirts. Have had this outfit with all the checkered shirts (red, blue, white are there more?) and now went with the tan tac shirt. This is my American PMC fella. :thumbsup:

PMC-USA_zps3984d274.jpg

• Like 2

dayz-002.png

ФСБ

личное дело

Кодовое название: Эффект красных глаз

Расположение: Chernarus Россия

МИССИЯ : Операция бумаги Клип

Первичная миссия: К вызываемой горячей зоне и искать информацию о потере контакта с его биологической лаборатории вторглись повстанцами
Вторичный миссия: искать улики о судьбе отчета Спецназ Специальная оперативная группа и устранить любую американскую интервенцию в российской территории.

Примечание:
- 31/12/2013 транспортный самолет приземлился на аэродроме северо-западный, Последнее сообщение экипаж упоминается термин "зомби" транспорт не вернуть любой больше контактов
- 04/01/2014 красных глаз сообщает Ящик Пандоры открыт , лаборатория стремится , массивные жертвы среди гражданского населения , местные силы уничтожены , приметы американского вмешательства для Black Ops . Заражение взял весь регион. Загрязненные гражданские лица бурную реакцию в шум и движение , по-видимому, заражение не распространяется по воздуху.
- 08/01/2014 красных глаз сообщает признаками насильственной борьбы везде .
- 09/01/2014 красных глаз сообщает, что симптомы , представленные загрязненных гражданских лиц напоминают собачьего бешенства .
- 10/01/2014 Потеря радиосвязи , Red Eye Последнее сообщение требует месте отбора на дно сигналов слуша M4 винтовка выстрелов .
- 11/01/2014 Вход на зашифрованный код , отправленного Red Eye информирования реальную и непосредственную опасность .

• Like 2

Took a moment to translate your post their mate, but very nice. A kindred sort of spirit. I love anything with a sense of story behind it. Rather fun to see somebody playing a character in direct opposition to one I decided to play. May we meet upon the fields of battle and do our homelands proud.

Edited by AgentRaptor

6fDeh.jpg

Probably the most likely to get shot in my group at a distance. I am not giving my yellow raincoat up. EVER. Also had a wee purple bag, but found a bigger unfortunately not purple bag earlier  :(

• Like 2

B-brother?

:D and I thought you were lost! Good to hear from you.

Another of mine.

I have a feeling this pictures taken in some huge resolution? Looks very good.

Probably the most likely to get shot in my group at a distance. I am not giving my yellow raincoat up. EVER. Also had a wee purple bag, but found a bigger unfortunately not purple bag earlier  :(

I actually like the yellow coat/bandana + red bag with the fire ax. You make a good firefighter haha.

Another of mine.

Wow that is a great picture. You turn everything on very high?

I love all the guys refusing to wear ballistic or motorbike helmets. Instant concussion/death if I land a headshot on you.

Only the finest couture.

MMdfdJs.jpg

Edited by Hikurac
  • Like 5

Flicking through this thread, it's actually quite heartening that the clown masks didn't catch on.

I was expecting most of the players to be running around with clown masks, but no. Well done men.

Obviously they're very conspicuous, but if we're being honest it doesn't matter. 99% of the players wearing military camo gear spend their time running around in bright daylight out in the open, or in a city. A clown mask isn't going to make any difference,

You know what'd be great? Brass knuckles that you can wear over the gloves.

I love all the guys refusing to wear ballistic or motorbike helmets. Instant concussion/death if I land a headshot on you.

Boooring. Also if.

:D and I thought you were lost! Good to hear from you.

I have a feeling this pictures taken in some huge resolution? Looks very good.

Thanks! It's just 1920x1080.

I actually like the yellow coat/bandana + red bag with the fire ax. You make a good firefighter haha.

Wow that is a great picture. You turn everything on very high?

Thanks! Yep, pretty much.

Black Tactical

UOvtyuH.jpg?1

The hero

HeYr7bN.jpg?1

Edited by Etherimp
  • Like 1

Cool. You get a head shot on my you win. :thumbsup:

I'm a medic in ArmA II. I'm a medic in ArmA III. So why not? Just for a change, I play a medic in DayZ.

11897414235_9dd237d534_o.jpg

So, Black Jeans, Black Tee, Black Gloves and a Red Backpack. Usually have a Med Kit in hand ready to go. Fireman's Axe strapped to my back for the Zeds, and loaded with what's needed to get you back to healthy. You might just want to save that bullet, and maybe next time you need that Saline we can be of help to each other.

Edited by DJPorterNZ
  • Like 3

DayZ2014-01-1121-02-16-72.png

I think he's rather photogenic. Good luck stealing the loot I've stashed in the van   :D

Edited by Solopopo

Not a single person has survived a head shot of my Mosin. Ballistic helmet or not.

Ofc you could TRY to get in range to punch me, then it would make a difference ;)