ianaconda

-=BEARDS=-

Beards?  

440 members have voted

1. 1. How should beards be added?

• Start clean shaven and players grow beards over time.
    • Beards or clean shaven should be selected at character creation.

Adding the option of choosing different beard styles, shouldn't be hard to add. We def' need BEARDS!

(Would like my char to look like Joel)

The-Last-of-Us-Demo-Out-on-May-31-God-of

Edited by SmileyArg

Beards...

30650024.jpg

This is seriously a must.  I would be very dissapoint if they don't add beards/shaving features for male characters.

Can any one find that video ?

which one?

• Like 2

It should be in customization then grow. Just cause the apocolypse hits dont mean you shave off your beard

I don't want to rain on your parade, but ... beards would discriminate female players. :P

how?

I don't want to rain on your parade, but ... beards would discriminate female players. :P

Not implementing the beards would discriminate male players.  :P

• Like 1

It would be awesome to be able to grow your beard it would be a mark of how long your character has been alive. As for being able to force shave! Maybe that could get rid of the KOS mentality. Having beard shaved of could be potentially worse than death or castration. And as for it being discriminating to female players maybe maybe they could get a hairy leg / arm pit option :/

It would be so slick if beards actually grow in game time, so rather then finding them you gotta stay alive and grow it out.  The bigger the beard the better your survival skills :D  It would be neat but no one would survive long enough to grow one lol.

instead of lootable items you should make a beard grow the longer your survive, kinda like a trophy to show off.  Maybe like 5 stages of beard?

• Like 1

That would be great, to have a bear as a trophy! I do it IRL too, I'm growing my beard until I get a job interview, it's very thick and long now!
But women should also have a trophy... maybe... give them a period every 10-15 days? This could also be a trait for them, cause they could use their period for cleanning their organisms of infections. Like an oil change. Great stuff!

• Like 2

let people that survived longer than 20 dayz dayz get a beard, People that survived longer are mostly heroes so it will add a trust factor aswell, the people could shave their beard ofcourse

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BEARDS....and bears, give bears too.

• Like 1

Yes grow-able beards and hair!! Style-able, shave-able with razor, knife or ax.  Add the chance of matting, knotting, tangling of burrs, parasite infestation (fleas, ticks, mange, lice) and associated medical illnesses for such things if not properly maintained.

pretty sure i've commented on this already, but hell yes.  This should definitely be a feature, I want to do shit to my beard though, like be able to choose the style to have it in.

I wanna like, right click it and be like, wear braided, or tied up (so it doesn't get fucked up when I'm sniping in prone) and stuff like that.

Edited by srgnt.pepper