ianaconda

-=BEARDS=-

Beards?  

440 members have voted

1. 1. How should beards be added?

• Start clean shaven and players grow beards over time.
    • Beards or clean shaven should be selected at character creation.

I think beards should be an indicator of how long your character has survived.  Your beard gets longer the longer you stay alive on that particular character. 

• Like 5

Even better: GROWING beards.

Gosh I'm on fire today.

Edit: I'll have my revenge, Zedicologist. But for women will it be armpit, or a slight digusting mustache?

Edited by ploulaf

I think beards should be an indicator of how long your character has survived.  Your beard gets longer the longer you stay alive on that particular character. 

and the ability to restrain others and shave their beards, it would be the ultimate humiliation.

• Like 2

That feeling, when we already have a 5 pages topic on beards, and yet new topics appear every 2-3 days. I start to believe apocalypse has already started and we're running short on brains.

...Yes...

That feeling, when we already have a 5 pages topic on beards, and yet new topics appear every 2-3 days. I start to believe apocalypse has already started and we're running short on brains.

considering the redundancy of "KoS" or "(In-)sanity" topics, we definitely need more "Beards" threads for balance.

• Like 2

That's all.

I second this shit! I want me a beard <3

Beards - Yes.
Beard Growth over time - Yes.

Wait.. What about Female toons?

Hello there

That's all.

Always see if a suggestion has been posed and please put more thought than "that is all" into ones posts.

Even our resident trolls try harder.

Rgds

LoK

ps Merging

• Like 3

Beards in a Apocalypse would be nothing less than logical. I mean who even has time to shave when you are running for zombies?

Bill_Profile.png

Hello there

Always see if a suggestion has been posed and please put more thought than "that is all" into ones posts.

Rgds

LoK

ps Merging

Yep, i think i remember correctly that this topic was first topic related to beards created in this forum.  ;)

Beards - Yes.

Beard Growth over time - Yes.

Wait.. What about Female toons?

braids.

GcbcBeU.jpg

• Like 1

Hello there

Rgds

LoK

ps Merging

will do.

• Like 1

xC9vAKf.png

Men definetly NEED some beards ASAP! fuck server optimization, this game needs beards <3

• Like 1

I would say the standard time to grow a beard you could style would have to be 1.5 days of play, with maximum beard size capping at 20 days and reaching down to the nipples if untrimmed by this point.
Right-clicking a razor could give you options like Van Dyck, Handlebar, Curly, Stubble, Toothbrush [better known as Hitler], Amish, Goatee, etcetera.

Women, on the other hand, could counteract the majesty of beards-- because everyone would be too busy growing luscious beards to ever pick girl characters-- with breasts, by changing the current womens' undershirt to a more realistic bra [and removing the mens' one]. Objectification sure, but it would keep a good gender ratio happening.