ianaconda

-=BEARDS=-

Beards?  

440 members have voted

1. 1. How should beards be added?

• Start clean shaven and players grow beards over time.
    • Beards or clean shaven should be selected at character creation.

It's just too funny not to post:

The victims “simply wanted to be left to practice their own religion in their own way in peace,” Steven M. Dettelbach, the United States attorney for the Northern District of Ohio, said in a news conference after the verdicts were announced. “The defendants invaded their homes, physically attacked these people and sheared them almost like animals,” Mr. Dettelbach said.

I can see the whiney post on the forum already!

Growable beards maybe hard to make so we can ask about foundble beards :D

• Like 1

That´s a must have!!!

I need my beard!

...and maybe a testosteron-pill for girls to grow beards too.
I would love to force-feed this to the next girl-character.

• Like 1

Also razors, and the ability to shave restrained people.

Oh God.  I love this.  There is nothing I would be attached to more in a post-apocalyptic world than my trusty beard.

• Like 1

New patch is coming next week and still no sign of adding beards in patch notes .  :lol:

and you can find fake beards! that way people are all like "wow, you so cool you mustve been alive forever",           ooooo also you can add a scroll down option to pull beard, then you can catch the liars with fake beards, and piss off people with real ones!!! maybe they should make it so you can get long beard then shave it into a cool style or something, same with hair too. that way you get attached to hairstyle or mustache of character. but idk if this would be better or worse than getting to chose, because i would want to start with long hair.

It would be awesome if your character's beard grew progressively longer based on the amount of time he has been alive. Razors could also be included and have a couple times use in case you want your character to have that clean, or fresh spawn, look.

This was my first instinct! This would be awesome. 

You could also use them to store food for later.

"Oh, look I found a bean"!

• Like 2

Ofc woman should also grow beards.

i40ift.png

Just to put it out there, drag king mustaches, sideburns, and musketeer beards for female characters is absolutely a great idea. ~Now that tickles my fancy!  :lol:

Edited by McBonkhead

Players spawn shaved and grow beard to indicate time of survival

or, you know, just make facial hair an option for the player editor in the future, because that would be awesome.

Thanks

what if you could use a razer to scalp people you have killed as well. maybe add string to the game and tie scalps to them or beards and trophies.

Beards, yeah. Aswell as haircuz/color and different body-physique, i mean an asian women is looking identical as a black guy when wearing gear and a gas-mask.

Beans!

Also razors, and the ability to shave restrained people.

YOU ARE A SICK DERANGED LUNATIC!  

What monster shaves a man's beard...  That defies all that is holy and manly!

------------------------------------The back on topic line-------------------------------------

I think beards would be great in dayz.  I hope they can this and find a way to include it in the models.  So my beard doesn't go though my gas mask.  *maybe have the beards disappear when you put on a full face helmet or mask*

• Like 1

This really needs to happen asap... my character is so annoyed at his lack of facial hair.. 

Yes. Day Z needs beards. Back in 2012 there was a presentation that showed how players would transform over time. I was wondering if this is still a plan or will our character be able to pick their beard from the start. Let the devs know what you think.

159_max.jpg

• Like 7