Sign in to follow this  
kd11080

Bleeding and no badages

OK, so im brand new obviously.  Tried playing twice now and both times I died. Not because someone killed me outright, but because I was injured and bleed until I was unconscious.  I just sat there black screen wondering what to do until I respawned.  Seems like I need bandages or something but have found none?  Any advice for brand new player to get through first few hours.

Rip off your shirt, to make rags.

• Like 4

Rip off your shirt, to make rags.

what he say :thumbsup:  :rolleyes:

drag t shirt to inventory slot, right click select make rags after right click 'use' amd you make bandage stop bleed ;)

Whilst running around as a fresh spawn any top clothing layers I find that I'm not going to wear I add to my bandage stash until it's maxed out (for a single slot) at 6 rags.

• Like 1

As KOS said, use ya shirt! You can also find a first-aid kit which should contain some sterile bandages too.

best advice for survive first moments

find axe or melee weapon (make sure you have in lower position for fight spacebar to raise/lower) ;)

if you see zombie try sneak from behind and make headshot, fireman axe is red one doing best melee damage

loot house and eat/drink everything you find BUT NO ROTTEN FRUITS :o

if you find pond or water pump drink until stomach is full :thumbsup:  ;)

take slowly, don't rush use trees and bush for hide walls for cover and explore around have fun :thumbsup:  :)

Edited by KoS
  • Like 3

best advice for survive first moments

find axe or melee weapon (make sure you have in lower position for fight spacebar to raise/lower) ;)

if you see zombie try sneak from behind and make headshot, fireman axe is red one doing best melee damage

loot house and eat/drink everything you find BUT NO ROTTEN FRUITS :o

if you find pond or water pump drink until stomach is full :thumbsup:  ;)

take slowly, don't rush use trees and bush for hide walls for cover and explore around have fun :thumbsup:  :)

Basically this, these are awesome tips. One thing to add is to eat to eat even when there's no hunger status in the inventory. 

Also..drag a bottle of disinfectant over those rags you've created and your wound will be less likely to become infected

so the theory goes anyway, haven't been infected by a raggy badage yet but never say never

Those tips are great, one question I was under the impression drinking from anything other then  a well in towns could make you very sick or even kill you?

I've drank heaps from ponds and haven't been sick from them maybe I'm lucky because its not near the coast so it may have a better ph level then the swamp (haven't tried to drink their yet) but it could just be luck that it wasn't infected.

If you find any clothes always rip them for rags for later, you will bleed a lot in the journey.

Edited by Fruit_loop87

Dunno what a badage is. But if you want a bandage, take off your shirt and tear it into rags

yea tried to edit the thing after i realized i mis-spelled, but you cant edit the subject line once posted unless im doing it wrong?

Edited by kd11080

yea tried to edit the thing after i realized i mis-spelled, but you cant edit the subject line once posted unless im doing it wrong?

If think if you hit 'Use full Editor' when you edit you can change the title.