crazyandlazy

So I read that people don't like FrankieonPC the youtuber for DayZ

Honestly speaking, the only people who care are the ones who are secretly jealous. 

inb4hatetrain

Oh and I guess if I am perfectly honest, I am jealous also. I would love to be able to make money for playing a video game because people enjoy watching my content.

twitch.tv/subst8

youtube.com/subst8

But then again it never hurts to try!

now all you need to do is start hacking so you can get awesome footage(that and get personality he has that ill give him that if far to cocky lol as for his tactic to prove his innocence(or lack there of) if hacking was classed as a criminal offence and he was rolled into court this subjective evidence you say ( which in a court would be classed as expert testimony ) circumstantial maybe but you better believe he would need to be pulling out his archives of footage(they would have been required anyway ) he would most likely be convicted ....

Doesnt change the fact what he does is for entertainment and he does entertain and thats what he is there to do so good on him but make no mistakes he got caught with his hand in cookie jar and seems to avoid Dayz now like the plague as there are to many knoledgeable experts who can see what he is actually doing......

now all you need to do is start hacking so you can get awesome footage(that and get personality he has that ill give him that if far to cocky lol as for his tactic to prove his innocence(or lack there of) if hacking was classed as a criminal offence and he was rolled into court this subjective evidence you say ( which in a court would be classed as expert testimony ) circumstantial maybe but you better believe he would need to be pulling out his archives of footage(they would have been required anyway ) he would most likely be convicted ....

Doesnt change the fact what he does is for entertainment and he does entertain and thats what he is there to do so good on him but make no mistakes he got caught with his hand in cookie jar and seems to avoid Dayz now like the plague as there are to many knoledgeable experts who can see what he is actually doing......

The video just shows a person taking the edited (not raw) footage and making claims and using the claims as fact and making conclusions. Their claims are based on lies, the footage is edited and not raw. If it were raw footage then they might be able to make a case. The "expert testimony" is nothing more than random people on reddit, far from experts and they didn't provide any real proof to their claims.

The video showing the cheater using cheats and then activating the blinking light doesn't prove the only way to activate the blinking light is through cheats. It just proves that using cheats activates the blinking light.

Frankie should never upload his raw footage, because uploading one set of raw footage will make them claim the next set of edited footage proves he cheats, then he will need to upload THAT raw footage, and so on. He should never feed the trolls, it is their job to have the preponderance of evidence and if that is indeed the case, which it isn't as of right now, he could then defend himself.

Doesn't this thread belong in the "I hate/heart frankieonpc1080054" forum?

q8MBZH9.jpg

Who's the sexy guy in the image there?

On that note, I am locking this topic. The forums do not need another Frankie hacks discussion.

• Like 3

Sure, let's go over this again...

He was accused of being a hacker and evidence was presented. I'm not going to go over every little detail, I'm just gonna give you my opinion.

I believe he hacked. Evidence was overwhelming and his response to it didn't help any. Nothing will really convince me otherwise.

I still enjoy his content. I do not watch his videos because he is good at the game. I watch his videos because I enjoy his commentary. His job is to entertain. He entertains me. He earns money. That is how it should work. If he wants to buy hacks and CD keys with that money, he's free to keep throwing his money at Bohemia 'cause he'll just be banned over and over.

More than anything I'm tired of hearing about it. Simply because of three things:

1. People who go overboard, like "He should be treated like a real criminal and sent to jail for it" as if he's actually killing people or something.

2. People who feel the need to vehemently defend him. From a completely unbiased standpoint you can't say the evidence isn't compelling. I am a fan of him and I still think it made sense. It bothers me when people "protect" him like he's going to arrive on their doorstep with a bouquet of flowers and personally thank them for their valiant efforts.

3. The fact that it's brought up every time, and every time it is you get the two types of people listed above.

Oh, and if anyone believes that if I enjoyed his videos (Even his Battlefield ones) that I actively support hacking, they're hypocrites. I'll just let this cool song explain it all.

Edited by Rage VG
  • Like 3