Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev. 0.30.114008

Am I the only one who is absolutely disgusted by the lack of progress on the stand alone? I've heard numbers like 20 million, 38 million, and still they refuse to hire additional staff? I understand this game is an Alpha, but with that money I don't think that's a valid excuse, I honestly believe they should feel embarrassed and ashamed. Also why charge so much money for this piece of shit?

If you actually took the time to search the forums, reddit or the devblog you would see that they have hired more staff...but instead you make YET ANOTHER QQ thread.

Get back under your bridge!!!

tumblr_mauev56lqP1rrr6fso1_400.jpg

• Like 1

Dev blog pretty clearly state they aren't even going to be seeing Beta testing until late 2014.  Don't expect a fast transition, you will be disappointed.

I have been in beta of World of tanks, and a Closed alpha tester of World of Warplanes, CAT of World of Warships at this very moment, Closed alpha tester of war thunder .

And those aren´t the kind of games where any moron can buy his way into the test, you need to prove you are responsible and competent.

What a crock of shit mate. I still play, only just though, WoT, and was offered keys to Warplanes and Battleships. I have 15 warning points in WOT, and have served lengthy bans on their moron forums, so dont talk crap mate. I was even offered a "super-tester" role in WoT, but told them to stick it  because of their bad spotting system and ghost shells. I was also emailed the keys to War Thunder Closed alpha, but refused that as well. Any moron can get alpha/beta access, just the luck of the draw if you are picked, nothing else.

THis is a slow transition from a Mad leeching off another games code to a STANDALONE GAME. The transition is going to take a long time.

devs are doing a great job leave it at that

Edited by soap1982

Am I the only one who is absolutely disgusted by the lack of progress on the stand alone? I've heard numbers like 20 million, 38 million, and still they refuse to hire additional staff? I understand this game is an Alpha, but with that money I don't think that's a valid excuse, I honestly believe they should feel embarrassed and ashamed. Also why charge so much money for this piece of shit?

Why the fuck did you buy a game in its alpha stage? Alpha means the shit is JUST starting to be developed. They've done A LOT of work so far, but thats just getting the basic stuff in place first, like texture, models, getting models to work with each other. Hiring additional staff takes time, Rocket is not a seasoned vet who has a long list of artists and other talent he knows would be an asset to the team, they could easily hire someone who's work wasn't quite what they wanted and had to constantly be re-done or modified. You know NOTHING about game development. Its like building a house with match sticks.

I do have game dev experience and it is ABSOLUTELY UNSURPRISING that they are taking this long.

What a crock of shit mate. I still play, only just though, WoT, and was offered keys to Warplanes and Battleships. I have 15 warning points in WOT, and have served lengthy bans on their moron forums, so dont talk crap mate. I was even offered a "super-tester" role in WoT, but told them to stick it  because of their bad spotting system and ghost shells. I was also emailed the keys to War Thunder Closed alpha, but refused that as well. Any moron can get alpha/beta access, just the luck of the draw if you are picked, nothing else.

Lol... if you had more than 2 brain cells you would realize just how stupid is, what you just posted.

1) If you have 15 warning points on those, You should have been perma banned 3 times already, and seing what you wrote to me its because you QQ, rage and insult others too much. Im guessing 15 years old.

2) There are no World of WARSHIPS (not battleships, the game was renamed a year ago and entered alpha two months ago) access keys and i doubt there will be any for at least a year. If you want access to that you need to convince WG you are competent...

3) And about that last part: The point of selective alpha rectuiment is to get only people serious about testing into that alpha.. Any moron can get into alphas like this one, when you can pay for entry. You are a perfect example of that

• Like 1

Lol... if you had more than 2 brain cells you would realize just how stupid is, what you just posted.

1) If you have 15 warning points on those, You should have been perma banned 3 times already, and seing what you wrote to me its because you QQ, rage and insult others too much. Im guessing 15 years old.

2) There are no World of WARSHIPS (not battleships, the game was renamed a year ago and entered alpha two months ago) access keys and i doubt there will be any for at least a year. If you want access to that you need to convince WG you are competent...

3) And about that last part: The point of selective alpha rectuiment is to get only people serious about testing into that alpha.. Any moron can get into alphas like this one, when you can pay for entry. You are a perfect example of that

lol, lol, lol, your so wrong son. A certain few people have over 30 warning points, and have just got a perma-ban, but are now back on due to the mods being more relaxed.

Reading through your posts, you come across as one of those "l33t" divvies that were about in the 90s!!!

"Do you know how many beta games I have been involved in",

Really? Like most on here give a fuck! You knew what you were paying for, it is in big enough text, or maybe you should have got a more competent person to explain in detail, Mr "I'm so l33t, I've starred in many beta releases".

P.S. I'm gobsmacked that you left out MechWarrior online.

Stop the fight guys, this is the 'rolling update' thread.

Not the fight thread.

Not the fight thread.

Not the fight thread.

I mean it. Stop, or go on vacation from here.

• Like 11

I think all dev's patch posts must been closed for discussion to prevent children's holywars and etc.

anyway they can create own topic for that

lol

• Like 1

Not sure there's a new build or not.  The version number has not been changed on the experimental servers, but every time you log in, it's as a new spawn.  And respawning after a death seems to work with some consistency.  Now, that's after only five deaths, but far better than previous versions.

I'm going to die if the update doesn't come out! I NEED THE AK 47!

I can promise you there will be no AK in the next patch. 

I can promise you there will be no AK in the next patch. 

now you've killd him :*(

it's sad a mass majority of people here expect the game to be near finished, let's look upon the fact it hasn't even been a month in since the release of the ALPHA.

• Like 3