DropBearChick

Ella's standalone guide

Zombies have lost control over their phase shifting abilities, this allows them to walk trough walls and fences,  so they’re not able to run up the stairs…

That has saved this noob a couple of times. I could patch myself up, grab a bite to eat and get ready for round two…

*ding*

(no bug reporting, just a tip for new players) :rolleyes: 

added new content (flipping the bird, torches, rags, bipods, storage boxes and opening cans)

inception: I agree but I have only enough time to write it and hardly any time for editing, plus I am only 15 still not finished high school so u can hardly blame me.

-EDIT- added full stops and fixed a bit of grammar and spelling as well as adding capitals for inceptions sake.

No offense, but when I was fifteen I could type 140 words per minute accurately with capitalization and things like that. :P

You should update with Military tents now spawn military grade loot.

Good guide too.

Done, thx for reminding me.

• Like 1

i like the colours

Thx, its my own blend of rainbow, eye bleeding and in your face!

Just wanted to say "Thank you!" for the guide.
It made starting the game so much easier.
Keep it up!

• Like 1

Just wanted to say "Thank you!" for the guide.

It made starting the game so much easier.

Keep it up!

Np!

Updated with a few changes due to 0.44

nice guide i like the details about the spawning and where to go. A good deed you did for the new players so have a bump for justice

• Like 1

nice guide i like the details about the spawning and where to go. A good deed you did for the new players so have a bump for justice

FOR JUSTICE!!

thankyou.

i appreciate the effort and dedication, and the will to help should never be punished

that said, you could really improve the structure of your post:

use font formatting (size, color, bold, italic) for clarity and emphasis. having headlines, subtopics and content all the same size does not help.regarding colors: they are fancy and shit, but inconsistent use doesnt help. starting 9 out of 18 bullet points with random colors does not help. also: (dark)blue on black is highly unreadable, you want to change that

personal note: i despise shameless selfbumping. dont do that. (and dont ask others to bump your threads). its bad form. if your guide is good, and people like it, it will get the attention by itself. see Merinos in-depth guide for reference of a high-quality guide that was community-voted to be pinned. 

• Like 1

I have to say this guide really helped me out when I started playing dayz sa, so to everybody that helped make this guide I would like to say thanks. And oh yeah I have an extra tip which I discovered while derping around with a broken leg, as you may know you can't crawl up stairs when your leg is broken. You can however sometimes manage to roll up sideways. This works best on stairs which have no rail guard, I hope some Bambi's (maybe even skilled players) will find this info useful.

• Like 1

Updated: removed a lot of colours, changed some formatting, fixed a few errors.

Great guide. Your guide clarified some of the items/concepts in the game I wasn't sure about.  I'm surprised at the amount of hypocritical trolling/flack went your way though (e.g. a grammar freak having his/her own grammar errors, a person who mentions nice commenters = people with no lives when the same person butchers his own obsessive explanation of what an "expert" is in this game, etc.).  The guide was clear, detailed, and, unlike most of the comments, easy to understand.

Edited by Hiryu
  • Like 1

just made a big update for the 0.46 update, more to come tomorrow hope you enjoy

• Like 1