jsopko90

DayZ Addiction.

DayZ SA never gets boring NEVER 55 hours total :) *not much but it will do :)*

Yeah I've got exactly 70 hours and I'm entertained and it seems that also very hardcore dudes, who got near 200 hours into SA, are still having fun as well...which is good.

I just to image, how much more good SA will become, once they patch most critical stuff (bugs, combat logging) and add TON of content (more weapons, cars, some building maybe, more variety in gear etc).

It will be different game then what we are playing now, in a good sense.

Hi I am CrazyandLazy. 

*hi CrazyandLazy*

I am a DayZ addict. It started with a box of Cereal, then to matching green cargo pants and attire, then to guns and attachments. Now it has become too much that I enjoy even running repeatedly due to rubberbanding. This guy is so awesome and time consuming but I cannot put it down. I am at work now and I am checking the forums to learn something. I need help. I can't stop my wiggles.

• Like 2

It's nice to see people really enjoying the game, but don't over do it you may get bored before some new cool features come out I have around 80 hours played and I am at that stage where I'm waiting for new stuff so that it stays fresh for me and I don't get put off to early.

I'm not an addict. I can quit anytime. I mean I just do it in my sparetime. Sometimes I cancel obligations because I have other things to do, like cleaning my computer desk and monitor. Heck if I'm there cleaning it I might as well log in and see how my guy is making out. Its cool though. I don't watch TV anymore or even go outside. I'm just not into it, you know? I like doing other things instead now and have other hobbies, but I am recovering from an ankel injury so I need to be careful. I have to stay off it. It hurts really bad so I got a doctors note for work. I mean I can move around the house fine, but if I go outside the weather makes it flare up. So I'm off work for a bit. Since I'm not at work now, I have lots of spare time.

• Like 2

I'm currently at 224 hours, who says this game still isnt fun?

I'm still having fun, the player interaction makes it fun for me, the random things make me laugh sometimes, make me scared etc.

wonderful game, keep working on it dayz team!

• Like 2

Okay, did you ever go near Green mounta... oh shit. I called it again...

Can't stop playing it, to hell with all the other games! (except ArmA, haha)

This thread should be labeled 'I'm Single or will be shortly thanks to DayZ'. Or 'Police did a welfare check on me do to being reported MIA'.

I check the announcement forums every hour waiting on new updates.

• Like 1

you assholes and your seemingly unlimited amounts of free time! some of us have wives and jobs... stop flashing your freedom parts in our faces! your making us jelous!

Edited by crosa
  • Like 2

Currently logged 77 hours, with much more on the way I'm sure

you assholes and your seemingly unlimited amounts of free time! some of us have wives and jobs... stop flashing your freedom parts in our faces! your making us jelous!

I'm sorry, I-I just can't help it man, I swear I can't see straight the amount I've been playing this game, ALL i can hear is the sounds of Chenarus when I close my eyes at night, when I wake up I SWEAR I can hear the cracking of my bones as I am shot and handcuffed and rotten fruit is rammed down by throat.

"Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile."

Edited by R.Neville

It's only an addiction if you go to meetings. Having a bandit cuff you is treatment. Remember, bandits just don't rely on us, we rely on them. Without them to take what is ours, we would never have to respawned. Cherish your bandits, theyve been giving you something to do since day 1.

The more you knoooooooowwwwww

Just filled my second ammo-box with shotgun-ammo!

UEoYMzf.jpg

Welcome to DA

Hello my name is Matt.....and im a Dayz addict.

I knew i needed help when i called in sick to play Dayz.

Iv been sober for nearly 12 whole hours......AND I CARNT WAIT TO PLAY AGAIN!!!!!

Hello Matt .... My first DayZ session was 10.41pm-2am (on a work night), and I have logged 6pm-1am for the last two nights.

My hands shake whilst I'm at work, and I keep reading forums and watching DayZ youtube videos.

It gives me comfort that I am not alone in my addiction.

• Like 1

So, I'm not at 226 hours, god help me. The Next patch is coming, I don't think I'll survive....

This weekend was a mess for me. Snuck out of the office 2 hours earlier on friday. Was home around 14:00. My girlfriend was working the night shift, so she didn't come home till after midnight. I popped my first beer and met up with some friends in Chernarus. We played for 10 hours straight. I didn't even eat. Just drank beer and played the game. And it was awesome. As my girl came through the door we were in the middle of an epic firefight on the hills overlooking the Elektro power plant. AKA sniper hill. Like a true pro, I took the right flank, and killed 2 of the bandits. The GF thought I had a seizure. I was just pumped.

Unfortunately I had to go to a party on saturday, so my elite team could not meet up that day. Yesterday we had another 10 hour session though. I was hungover as shit, So I wasn't on top of my game. And I was very dehydrated. And my GF was less than impressed.

Basically, this game is bad for my relationship, my body and my career. But it is so much fun!