jsopko90

DayZ Addiction.

I have almost 70 hours I believe. My breaks are checking the forums and there is always cool posts that get me wanting to play right away again. DayZSA Is the shit.

I luckily have my own company and its winter time here in Canada which is my off season. Only 6 weeks left to play as much as I want... sigh.

MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!

I hear y'all. Totally there too. 81 hours in.  I am now operating with a significant sleep deficit. Been staying up WAY too long after work.

I was telling someone about how I have not been able to play a game, any video game, for more than a few hours, since...I dunno, the 90's.  Yes, this game is hugely addictive.  And I can't wait to see what's added next !

DayZ made me buy new Magpul MOE furniture at a gunshow this weekend, for a perfectly good Colt 6920 M4 rifle that's been sitting in my safe.  I picked up the stock, grip, handguard, and vertical post, all in Flat Dark Earth.  Oh, bought a DOD-issue medkit.  Because it looked cool.  Because I was thinking about this damn game the entire time I was at the show.  Usually if I go to something like that, I'm after something specific, and certainly not thinking about some video game.

But I admit, the rifle feels much better after the upgrade, especially the handguard.  The stock handguard for a Colt M4 carbine is a big, fat thing.  Thanks DAYZ &%&%*$*#

But seriously I am having a great time with this game.

IMG_20140127_031120.jpg

Edited by DoxHoliday