Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev. 0.30.113953

Were player server saves wiped? I was on a server, logged offline. Then logged back online 20 minutes later and I had nothing. Everyone with me also has lost everything as well. Appreciate all replies. The server host was Vilayer.

Everything always will be released for steam.

i mean when it finish for us play

Were player server saves wiped? I was on a server, logged offline. Then logged back online 20 minutes later and I had nothing. Everyone with me also has lost everything as well. Appreciate all replies. The server host was Vilayer.

yeah me too. My client is on 0.30.113953 now. I wonder if all or any of the servers have not been updated yet.

Edited by ultra1776

The main bug they should fix now is that when a player enters a different server he gets a new character without all the stuff. I was told it may get back to you if you enter another server but i lost all the stuff for around 15-20 times already and i never got anything back! This is really disappointing. I lost my stuff twice today... you spend so much time on looting and then they take off everything from you.

May i know if its going to be fixed? So frustrating every time you lose everything :( Or maybe someone can tell me what do i do not to lose it next time?? Thanks

Edited by gekanukr
  • Like 1

Everything seems fine for me after the update nothing appears to have been wiped.

Having said that I have just been wiped.

Edited by Givemeyourbeans

New: 

Design: Balancing of player spawns (ongoing) 
Server: Dead player cleanup (time based)
Design: M9130 Bayonet can now open cans

Fixed: 

Server: Dedicated Server crash related to player skeleton
Server: Player location rubberbanding
Server: Large delay in item manipulation and "inventory tetris"

List to be fleshed out as update progresses.

Teleporting is so bad right now.. :/ 

I'm having major problems as well. Every server switch I get reset and the rubber banding is horrible! I can't even pick up an item, open a door or hop over a fence without waiting many seconds before it registers.

Had my gear character in the main menu seen - loging into the same server i played. Im naked on a beach. gg wp. This is getting out of hand. 

Had my gear character in the main menu seen - loging into the same server i played. Im naked on a beach. gg wp. This is getting out of hand. 

Same thing. I mean I love the game but I didn't pay $30 to continually be reset and rubber banded all over the place. I realize this is Alpha but these are major bugs that make the game unplayable.

• Like 2

Can you fix combat logging and world hopping already? PLEASE

+100000000000000000000000000 to this

When will I be able to install this update? And would this be why my character got wiped about an hour ago?

I assume that main Hive Server is being attack by hacker. 

I dont think so. I think the update is wiping everyones players 

I%20agree.png

I remember clicking "I understand", don't you?

• Like 2

I%20agree.png

I remember clicking "I understand", don't you?

You guys need to remember this is a EARLY alpha! There was warnings all over the steam page before you bought the game. They are still working on issues and maybe soon it'll be fixed.

• Like 4

Server hopping can be fixed mainly by loot spawns 

Edited by L3ft4D3ad

I dont think so. I think the update is wiping everyones players 

there is a someon attacking dayz database plus the update is causing it also

Same thing. I mean I love the game but I didn't pay $30 to continually be reset and rubber banded all over the place. I realize this is Alpha but these are major bugs that make the game unplayable.

You should know this game is not meant to be played like it is finished we all are Alpha testers you know? and there are warnings and disclaimers all over steam and the game when you launch it.....

• Like 2

there is a someon attacking dayz database plus the update is causing it also

You base this information on what ?

yeah me too. My client is on 0.30.113953 now. I wonder if all or any of the servers have not been updated yet.

that is the newest released update the 0.30.113933 will be on steam soon i have been on that 113953 build like 2-3 days now... you should check forums recently

You base this information on what ?

that is what i heard or at least some one tryed to DDoS the game servers or something i think Hicks twiited about that? :O

A 2 years alpha phase sounds ok to you?

Blinded biazed fanboy answer.

Dont get me wrong, im a fan of Dayz, i play since the first initial weeks of the mod release.

But this is getting ridiculous.

With all the money they gathered from the steam alpha release, they should be able to set a decent dev team.

3 fixes / patches is just ridiculous, looks like there is 1 or 2 devs behind this patch...

If this is not the case and there is 20 dev behind this patch, there is something totaly fcked in their code which would be even much more ridiculous after more than 1 years of development considering they just modded an existing game engine (Arma2) (no new game engine from scratch).

Moreover, each path bring some new defects or regressions.

Come on, SA success is has been prooved so far, time to inject the cash from the bank account into the dev team.

Well guess what Sherlok there realy is 1 guy behind this patch.

Edited by Werodar