wgaf

An Issue with the New Spawns AKA "The Kamyshovo Massacre"

Indeed, none of the thugs and wreckers who threatened to interrupt our work managed to interfere today.

I was once again hit by a maniac vermin with a pipe wrench, and knocked unconscious this time, but I regained consciousness and received the best medical care from our group. The perpetrator was exterminated on the spot. 

I was also mere moments away from being hit with an axe by a different vermin, but he was exterminated at the last possible instant. 

We encountered no hostile gunfire. 

Edited by HCHellCaptain

I usually avoid fights, but if I happen to see you guys at work, I may change my rules and go for your snipers first and the reseach team next. I bet there's a bible somewhere, but they should add priest suits, too :P

We would be very interested in a bible, it's one of the books I'm looking for. I like to collect rare and interesting books both in the game and in real life. 

Aside from doing Medical Division work I pretty much just poke around looking for books. 

Edited by HCHellCaptain

Everyone should include me. It doesn't include me, so it's not everyone. Reading on this forum, and neogaf, and twitch comments, it seems like it's far, far from everyone.

I think you forget people have different survival tactics. Looking at your posts I could see you being a sheep, roaming with a group or alone looting houses and trying to avoid PvP.

Then you have the MD, the Alpha Predators, I see them thinking ahead kill the spawns when they are weak so they cant grow strong and overthrow them. Its all about the PoV.

One of the greatest benefits of running with a medical division is that you receive top notch medical care.  It is like working with Doctors ;)

I usually avoid fights, but if I happen to see you guys at work, I may change my rules and go for your snipers first and the reseach team next. I bet there's a bible somewhere, but they should add priest suits, too :P

Be advised, we are a very mobile unit.  If you happened to be surrounded by the Medical Division, you may be subjected to a round of medical experiments ;)

As a senior member of the DHSMD, I would like to know which photo you all like best?  So many great ones to choose from.

Edited by Propulsion_Joe

To be honest, we aren't really interested in fighting people at the moment, and it would be bad for us to help people who mean us harm to track us down.

But the benighted town of kamyshovo, on whichever server it was where we exterminated so many victims, could certainly have used your help today.

We ran into a group of 3 at Kamyshovo, all were geared and killing fresh spawns, we killed 2 of them, lost one of ours and the last guy combat logged.

That wouldn't of been you would it?

Also, we found a fresh spawn who was handcuffed and forced to eat rotten food. We kept him alive, and he gave us 1 in-game name.

• Like 5

Maybe Faust would be a more fitting book for you guys :D

Ooo, there's a copy of Faust in the game, I shall have that in my collection some day. 

We ran into a group of 3 at Kamyshovo, all were geared and killing fresh spawns, we killed 2 of them, lost one of ours and the last guy combat logged.

Also, we found a fresh spawn who was handcuffed and forced to eat rotten food. We kept him alive, and he gave us 1 in-game name.

Wasn't us, we didn't notice your guys on any of the servers we worked on today. 

We didn't encounter any enemy fire, just some spastic vermin with pipe wrenches and axes. 

It was not us.  If It was, I would be honest and tell you straight up cause I like your enthusiasm for what your group does.  We were running a group of 5 today and had no casualties.

I'm really just saddened some times seeing threads like this hosted by people who get off on ruining other peoples' days (more like DayZ amiright? hurr hurr)

What makes me feel at least somewhat jovial about players like these is at least their persistence in the idea that what they're doing is for the betterment of anything other than their own schadenfreude (to be fair they did identify an issue with spawns as they are, doesn't make what they're doing any less of a dick move though).

It's dog eat dog out there, DayZoey. 

I'm really just saddened some times seeing threads like this hosted by people who get off on ruining other peoples' days (more like DayZ amiright? hurr hurr)

What makes me feel at least somewhat jovial about players like these is at least their persistence in the idea that what they're doing is for the betterment of anything other than their own schadenfreude (to be fair they did identify an issue with spawns as they are, doesn't make what they're doing any less of a dick move though).

Considering what is written in your signature, you should not be sad at all.

It was not us.  If It was, I would be honest and tell you straight up cause I like your enthusiasm for what your group does.  We were running a group of 5 today and had no casualties.

Damn, If what you guys say is true, then I am finding copy-cat groups of yours.

If anyone has an intel on banditry let me know.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/161120-welcome-to-the-war-we-need-your-intel-reports/

• Like 1

We do hope to inspire others to join in to do the work. 

Kamyshovo tends to be very rife with extermination targets, and we can't be in two places at once. 

Tomorrow we have planned a program of testing the effects of various melee weapons. 

We scrounged around for quite a few pairs of handcuffs today once we hit our quota. 

Hope to have a nice photo essay on it tomorrow. 

One of today's highlights, for me, was this one: He had looted this gear off a previous extermination target, and when I approached him and told him I was friendly, he shouted "NO YOU'RE NOT!!" and attempted to flee. 

He had *almost* made it around this wall when he was exterminated.

Also, I've come to find it to be a special treat when we get to exterminate targets which have backpacks. Primarily because I get to search their belongings for books I might like to add to my collection, but also because it is much easier to remove their pants if they have a backpack on, since you can move the pants directly into the backpack rather than having to take them into your own inventory them drop them again nearby. 

gn20F7j.jpg

Edited by HCHellCaptain

Damn, If what you guys say is true, then I am finding copy-cat groups of yours.

If anyone has an intel on banditry let me know.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/161120-welcome-to-the-war-we-need-your-intel-reports/

Imitation is often the highest form of flattery.  As HellCaptain said, we do encourage all those young budding scientists and doctors to gear up and start your own Medical Division!

Everyone know that there is a body duping glitch/exploit?

Dupe body take step back,dupe,step to the side dupe then kill duped body's.

Go down the street and rinse&repeat

Take another look at the post from the duping clowns.

Tip off by my 13yld son

Edited by AussieBobby

500 rounds of 556 ammo don't spawn at Balota unless you're hopping between servers.

I respectfully disagree, by chance a server reset on me once and after looting all the tents and the airstrip buildings i had a fully decked m4 with close to 450 mounds of 5.56. It may have been a coincidence but i reckon a little bit of luck is all you need.

Cocks spawn camping.

Surely this is an exploit..... They know there is only like 1-3 chance someone spawning here?

This is the worst form of banditry and exploiting a game mechanic (namely the current localized spawn points)

These guys are actually likely to bring about the fixes needed to lessen the impact of spawn camping. The more they do their work, the more dean and co will know what they want to do about it.

• Like 1

Everyone know that there is a body duping glitch/exploit?

Dupe body take step back,dupe,step to the side dupe then kill duped body's.

Go down the street and rinse&repeat

Take another look at the post from the duping clowns.

Tip off by my 13yld son

So every group in uniform dupes? Makes perfect sense! Hurl more insults, they make my day :)

To be perfectly frank, we take too much pride in our work to even entertain using game exploits.

It really isn't hard to find ttsko gear, m4s and press vests, you just need to know where to look and then hop hop hop.

Same is true of handcuffs, helmets, gas masks, disinfectant, etc.

I think we have an encyclopedic knowledge of loot spawns at this point.