wgaf

An Issue with the New Spawns AKA "The Kamyshovo Massacre"

I have some tasks from which the information gathered from it will reward everyone.

This should be perfect for your squad seeing as they're doctors and you claim to be doing science.

Proving to the world that you are indeed scientists, in which nobody can object. (Currently there are people who think you aren't, prove them wrong!)

These ones should be easy:

How much blood can you extract from a healthy/full blood person? (measurement in blood bags)

How long does it take to break out of handcuffs?

How many pistol shots (not magnum) to the Chest/Back/Legs/Arms/Head does it take to kill someone at full blood?

These ones will require patience and a semi willing test subject:

How long does poisoned food take to recover or die from? (disinfectant spray on fruit, alcohol in water)

What's the poison to recovery ratio? (Sips of disinfectant spray/alcohol : Time taken to recover/die)

Can drugs can aid broken limbs, like they did in the mod? If they can which ones? (splint doesn't count)

Handcuff people or hold them up and steal their gear. How many of them beg for death? (If they do not ask, ask for them and wait for a reply)

Personally I would like to know the first two.

If you actually bothered to read this, thank you.

If you actually go through with my ideas, I will patiently await your results.

Edited by FlyingPurpleHippo

You can play try not to faint with captives on the top of a tall building. You have them line up and the goal is to not faint because if they do they fall to their death. Any tall object with a drop off will work.

You can also play big game hunt simulator as well. Disarm the person and tell them they have 30 seconds to run before you start hunting them.

You better watch ur back faggot when ur having your little Deliverance sessions

We enjoy it a lot and we're good at it. 

This isn't a "troll thread" just because you don't like what was posted. 

We made a medical breakthrough vis-a-vis making corpses bleed, and we also identified a big drawback to the new spawn location system. 

Also, we documented an exciting play style for DayZ. We hope other people also do what we do, and carry out the difficult but important work of experimentation and extermination. 

Killing people that have nothing but fists isn't a skill. That's like saying it takes skill to sit down. 

Just hit the quota! 50 exterminations carried out. Running total of 290 now. 

Today we decided to give special attention to the pipe wrench.

Prior to extermination, several subjects were restrained and stripped of their clothes. 

This one got to wear a helmet:

JzVAeHU.jpg

Others Didn't...

n2xX48k.jpg

b3mSNHd.jpg

Some martial arts practice with an axe:

Sn7TM6j.jpg

A medical experiment to test the compatibility of blood:

SsRInZ4.jpg

qMQC2IB.jpg

And a traditional means of extermination:

Ga1Z9Hz.jpg

Some assorted trophy pics, a confused extermination target, and something that might be titled "run for your life"

PXgiyol.jpg

r9bQTBs.jpg

6XC3srZ.jpg

asJNEoV.jpg

w55HVe3.jpg

EkWa2nO.jpg

vlmzxpy.jpg

All in a day's work!

Edited by HCHellCaptain
  • Like 1

Guys, we better watch out. A gang of vicious spawn campers who server hop for all their gear, and when ever they are in a pinch they all combat log. Guys... Watch out... God I hope Rocket does something to fix Spawn Camping.

I can also happily report no significant armed resistance again today. No loss of life or gear. 

I was punched until I bled by a spastic while our group tried to shoot it, but recieved prompt medical care from the team. 

Tomorrow we plan to try out a bat or shovel instead of the pipe wrench, but after my experience with the pipe wrench today, it is hard for me to believe another blunt force weapon will top it. I was quite impressed. 

• Like 1

Wow tough guys patrolling the coast killing Newbies - mlg!

You enjoy no competition?  And you are good at shooting unarmed players?

So what do you do when you see someone with a gun?

how the fuck are you a forum mod?

We are pleased to report that we had another big evening where we hit the big 50 again!  I have noticed that most of the vermin we encounter are reluctant to take part in medical testing.  Most choose to take off running and zig zag like idiots.  When that happens, we are forced to terminate them.  

Here are the 10 pics from our work today with a brief description.  Open the spoilers to see .

All vermin who refuse medical testing and wear masks must be exterminated:
PEp9Wvo.jpg

When conducting testing and extermination, it is important to keep your energy level up. We recommend cereal that you get from the victim:
Z7PskEY.jpg

Hell Captain hit this guy so hard his head got buried in the dirt!:
AOW6Bbr.jpg

Nothing like a pipe wrench beatdown:
xZ0RaIJ.jpg

This guy was restrained to be an offering to the god of death:
r4ASkQ7.jpg

He took his extermination like a champ!:
KkMCsqD.jpg

He did try to make a run for it, but died shortly after:
ceo2NBu.jpg

This vermin refused medical testing. We expedited its extermination after some pre-game photos:
YjiXr3W.jpg

We gave it a good death:
3Kqwy3U.jpg

This one was exterminated with a view of the ocean. What a way to go:
OAFxU2E.jpg

Edited by Propulsion_Joe
  • Like 2

All I see is on those pics is 3 sitting ducks in gas masks. What servers do you guys usually play on?

Edited by Highlander007
  • Like 2

We are also pleased to report that there were only a few minor injuries that were treated on the spot.  

My favorite extermination of the night was this one individual who sounded like they could barely see over the top of his parents desk came walking into town.  We greeted him and won his trust.  At that moment we placed the handcuffs on him and made a decision to continue the pipe wrench testing.  While Hell Captain was swinging and I was in photography mode, the vermin asked why we were doing this.  We explained that it was necessary to test the pipe wrench out.  Nothing else after that.  It is always refreshing when people actually communicate rather than run around zig zagging.

Edited by Propulsion_Joe
  • Like 1

I would like to amend the previous report. 

We put in some overtime tonight and the day's count ended up at 73 exterminations. 

For a total of 313 to date. 

I would like to amend the previous report. 

We put in some overtime tonight and the day's count ended up at 73 exterminations. 

For a total of 313 to date. 

Would also like to add that we still have not encountered any hostile gunfire.

I like the ms paint blood effects.

Thank the Day Z SA dev team for that.  That is what it looks like after someone has been chopped about 18 times with a splitting axe.

Thank the Day Z SA dev team for that.  That is what it looks like after someone has been chopped about 18 times with a splitting axe.

Hahaaa, now I see it. So that's what it looks when they're prone. I've only seen kneeled over and standing players with blood fountains.

Yeah it looks sort of better when its animated but when a screenshot captures just one frame it does have a certain MS paint spray can effect :D

I got a laugh :D

Edited by HCHellCaptain

Guys, we better watch out. A gang of vicious spawn campers who server hop for all their gear, and when ever they are in a pinch they all combat log. Guys... Watch out... God I hope Rocket does something to fix Spawn Camping.

You mean combat logging?

Spawn camping is only issue for call of duty audience.

So these fcks first server-hop their milgear like total lame ass idiots and then proceed using said milgear to spawnkill unarmed players.

Lameness and cowardice taken to another level. I'm not even that surprised you are enjoying it. On your 12th birthday you will hopefully be given new CoD and we'll be free of your idiocy.

• Like 1

So these fcks first server-hop their milgear like total lame ass idiots and then proceed using said milgear to spawnkill unarmed players.

Lameness and cowardice taken to another level. I'm not even that surprised you are enjoying it. On your 12th birthday you will hopefully be given new CoD and we'll be free of your idiocy.

I am already counting down the dayz (see what I did there) to COD Black Ops Ultra Ghost 3

• Like 1

LOL these guys are just having fun their own way and part of that is posting on here getting the community riled up.  With that being said since new patch I have now respawned 9 times and not once in Kamyshovo.  Lucky I guess.  Did spawn once in cherno all the rest have been electro exclusively.

All these gaudy numbers we have been putting up lately makes me think of another melee weapon I would like to see. How great would it be if they had a machete you could use? It would be great to chop up a test subject with that after the tests were completed.

Edited by Propulsion_Joe

I have no problem with them doing what they do, i actually find it amusing as hell.

I just have a problem with hiding behind the "we are Rp'ing" bullshit. It's not Rp'ing, it's griefing.Thing is, that's fine, it's part of DayZ, they just need be honest about it.

What really makes me laugh a LOT in this thread though, is how they call out for "people to team up and come and stop them instead of complaning", yet when taken up on this offer by 2 or 3 clans, they say "we aren't really looking for a fight" and "we don't want to tell you what server we play on so you can stop us", which makes it pretty damn obvious that my initial statement is in fact true. You are simply griefing new spawns under the guise of RP'ing. If you are really RP'ing why not let groups know where you play? Do you really think if this was the "real apocolypse" not a single organised group of people would come and oppose you guys and your "experiments"?

So if you want to use the RP line to defend your actions, then follow it through to the end. Don't use it when it suits you (so you can kill unarmed nubs) then run from it when it might hinder your griefing.

• Like 1

I actually like what these guys are doing. Better than Musicguy or these dudes with a Backpack full of books. After all its in the name of science!

• Like 1