wgaf

An Issue with the New Spawns AKA "The Kamyshovo Massacre"

until they grow the balls to state when & where they are going to conduct their experiments, it's just griefers dressing up being assholes as RP, there is nothing of substance here, just let the post die..

As said, our mandate is not to win fights, it is to conduct medical experiments and exterminations, as many as possible.

This work benefits everyone. The life we save could be yours, calibre. 

It would plainly go against our interests to provide information to thugs, wreckers, bandits, and griefers who would try to interrupt our important work. And it's a survival game. It wouldn't be very good survival strategy to give out specifics to people who want to harm us. 

We don't ask for this kind of information from others. And we follow the golden rule. 

Edited by HCHellCaptain

Actually after a few hours of spawning in the same fucking place, meeting a death squad don't sound too bad. They should add rocks or some buildings that you can climb on to jump and suicide.

Nah, it should rely on players. Spawn roulette is bad. There should be 50 possible spawn locations all along the coast, and it should take a lot to kill yourself. 

The work our group does is beneficial for all of the Day Z population. New players learn an important lesson about trust, and season players keep safe from the clutches of a newspawn's fists.

Today our squad managed to take down fully geared KOS camper death squad when we wanted to try stove cooker turned on and bambi experiment, unfortunately colleteral damage was about 7 bambis.

Best regards to Medical Division, continue in your orders.

Lt. Matej S. 3rd Horska , CDF

Hello everyone, I apologize for no update yesterday.  Sometimes real life takes over.  With that said, I hope to be bringing you some good photos and stories soon!

How about I come and help you test the effectiveness of a 7.62 round to the head?

Anyway I actually was wondering, does the ballistic helmet actually work ATM?

Yesterday was quiet because we don't work on the Sabbath. 

More to come later :)

How about I come and help you test the effectiveness of a 7.62 round to the head?

Anyway I actually was wondering, does the ballistic helmet actually work ATM?

Ballistic helmet does work against bullets (not many), fists, and melee weapons.  Trade off is that it will become damaged (understood).

Good day everyone!  After taking a break, we returned to the number of 55 pieces of vermin that were exterminated!  We encountered some hostile gunfire, but nothing we could not deal with.  Those injured received top notch medical care!  

Open the spoiler to take a look at some of the action shots from the 10 photos hand selected by me:

A member that doubled down on some vermin running the streets:
dh1QBAT.jpg

Hell Captain did a little hunting in the woods:
YjJfDi9.jpg

A vermin seeing what fate awaits it:
sfeoa15.jpg

Always follow through on your swing!:
gy2ZYcg.jpg

This rat walked past me while I was hidden, he was exterminated with extreme prejudice:
n0iux2f.jpg

The vermin in orange is awaiting execution from our knife expert:
VI5jIiW.jpg

Precise cutting from our knife expert:
CMTBxaQ.jpg

Vermin participating in a blood experiment:
VyVe6yf.jpg

The end result after extermination:
Krd7kpv.jpg

This guy was poisoned, bludgeoned, and set free. He didn't make it:
H1GQYeR.jpg

Make sure you stay tuned to see what great fun happens next!

The running total of exterminations now sits at 419. 

Its been hard work, but no one can deny we're doing the right thing. 

I think this group is awesome! Very funny stuff actually. Would love to be a part of it despite not really being bandit minded or anything. The RP shown here is quite hilarious and interesting IMO!

The count of vermin exterminated was not as high today, but we did get some quality kills.  This includes about 8 people that were heavily geared and armed.  They were no match for our superior skill,teamwork, and tactics.  Just another day in the medical division!

The new spawns are terrible IMO. I liked them at first but... I go inland and don't see anyone for hours on end. More than 5 hours yesterday. If they just put a barrack or two in Cherno, which i wish they always did since Cherno is such a nice looking place and deserves some attention imo, then took out all the military stuff at the balota or reduced it and maybe beefed up the military presence at the new SE base, i think it would really even travel routes out across the map, causing more player encounters.

You guys at least need to get good at not combat-logging, 'cause they're going to do something to it eventually, and it'd be a shame if y'all got wiped because you're not practiced. :<

I like how everybody's mad about newspawns that're getting killed. It's not like they've slaved away hours of their time only to be gunned down on the coast. They're literally not good for anything else. They need to be taught that there are consequences for their action of not re-enacting the first 10 minutes of Saving Private Ryan and not getting off the beach.

You slithery serpents got a crew that hunts heroes, too?

If you die during the first 15 minutes of playing you will spawn in the same spot over and over

dick in your face lazy suiciding motherfucker

Edited by Gdaddy22

The Medical Division took today off to do some more exploring and scavenging.  The vermin will always be there another day :)

Just realized this is the same douchenozel that claims server hopping during firefights is a legitimate strategy and not an exploit... 

Yeah, I can see him doing this... then bragging about it like a tool.

"ghost warriors" are better players than you, as evidenced by their ability to beat you and willingness to do whatever it takes to win...

Edited by Nihilum

According to the talley we are up to 447 successful exterminations. 

The count of vermin exterminated was not as high today, but we did get some quality kills.  This includes about 8 people that were heavily geared and armed.  They were no match for our superior skill,teamwork, and tactics.  Just another day in the medical division!

I wonder how many times you guys died O.o 

Probably a lot of times...

Nope. Not one person slain while doing the lord's work. The god of death has anointed us the chosen ones and protects us.

When I say not as many, I mean we only killed 24 instead of our regular 50.

Edited by Propulsion_Joe

I think we've suffered 13 casualties now. 

447 kills, 13 deaths, for the people who keep track of that sort of thing. 

I think we've suffered 13 casualties now. 

447 kills, 13 deaths, for the people who keep track of that sort of thing. 

And out of those 447 kills, like 440 were fresh spawns?

• Like 1

I'd say at least 350, if you count recent spawns who have picked up a hat or a backpack or something too. 

Edited by HCHellCaptain