wgaf

An Issue with the New Spawns AKA "The Kamyshovo Massacre"

I see someone turned dayz into oswiecim deathcamp simulator.

Nice choice of words - I see people googling that.

@medical division: love the roleplay. Keep it coming!

I kinda find this thread mildly disturbing.

I can understand wasting of fresh spawn now and then, but to solely focus on brutalizing fresh, unarmed players, while having top gear, taking pictures and then bragging about it on forums, there is something sick about it.

What is worse these dudes are clearly pussies, who do not want to be resisted by armed players, who have a chance of fighting back.

Wish I could find those dirtbags and give em some fight with my buddies.

• Like 3

I can understand wasting of fresh spawn now and then, but to solely focus on brutalizing fresh, unarmed players, while having top gear, taking pictures and then bragging about it on forums, there is something sick about it.

What is worse these dudes are clearly pussies, who do not want to be resisted by armed players, who have a chance of fighting back.

I agree, displaying their experiments through other media such as as Youtube, or Stream video and posting them in the Gallery section would surely make it less disturbing.

Statistically, you'll be happy to know that 3 scientists (I assume from the pics they are 3 of them) killing 50 freshspawns a gaming session rounds the number down to a mere 16 and so experiments per head. At 4 hours a gaming session, they are making 4 exterminations an hour per head. I hope you'll concur they align with your understanding of "Wasting of Fresh Spawns Now and Then."

I find your passion for justice disturbing.

I agree, displaying their experiments through other media such as as Youtube, or Stream video and posting them in the Gallery section would surely make it less disturbing.

Statistically, you'll be happy to know that 3 scientists (I assume from the pics they are 3 of them) killing 50 freshspawns a gaming session rounds the number down to a mere 16 and so experiments per head. At 4 hours a gaming session, they are making 4 exterminations an hour per head. I hope you'll concur they align with your understanding of "Wasting of Fresh Spawns Now and Then."

Your logic has some problems.

I find your passion for justice disturbing.

But ofc you do, Mr.Fresh spawn brutalizer, I would be surprised if you hadn't.

I'm not angel, but to devote all your gaming time to grief people and then brag about it, just feels a tad low.

Plus your obvious cowardice, when you are affraid to face anybody armed better then with bare fists, is telling something about you.

I hope you'll concur they align with your understanding of "Wasting of Fresh Spawns Now and Then."

That's not what I have ment. My point was, that I can understand if somebody kill some fresh spawn now and then during course of playing.

But to dedicate the whole time to camp frequent spawn place ONLY to kill fresh spawns and to perform weapon "testing" on them, just seems to me as plain wrong. Not saying its cheating or anything, but it just feels "wrong". But yeah, it might be just my moral compass.

I'm not angel, but to devote all your gaming time to grief people and then brag about it, just feels a tad low.

Plus your obvious cowardice, when you are affraid to face anybody armed better then with bare fists, is telling something about you.

That's not what I have ment. My point was, that I can understand if somebody kill some fresh spawn now and then during course of playing.

But to dedicate the whole time to camp frequent spawn place ONLY to kill fresh spawns and to perform weapon "testing" on them, just seems to me as plain wrong. Not saying its cheating or anything, but it just feels "wrong". But yeah, it might be just my moral compass.

I guess I should be joining the rest in hiding in bushes and having shootouts at one of the military airfields.  Even better, I should hike a mountain and stare at the digital sky!!!  No thanks, I will continue scientific research as well as pointing out the current issues with the spawn system.  I will make sure to tell the next vermin that he is being exterminated due to your specific comments :).

• Like 2

Thanks for ruining the game for dozens of fresh spawns everywhere!

Perhaps they will learn to be more cautious in their travels.

• Like 1

Perhaps they will learn to be more cautious in their travels.

With much higher probability they will just realize there are complete dicks in this game and will themselves harden up for the worse of the whole community.

• Like 1

With much higher probability they will just realize there are complete dicks in this game and will themselves harden up for the worse of the whole community.

Separate the wheat from the chaff so there is nothing but quality players left.  Quality over quantity old sport!

Separate the wheat from the chaff so there is nothing but quality players left.  Quality over quantity old sport!

Then why is dickvision even playing if you want quality players. LMFAO what a joke.

I'd hate to run in to you guys but it's a cool concept. I wouldn't mind volunteering a few times because I'm curious about a lot of this stuff as well.

Are you going to continue this when server hopping can't be done anymore? Keeping your gear pristine will be much more difficult then.

Then why is dickvision even playing if you want quality players. LMFAO what a joke.

Quality is a subjective word.  As far as I am concerned, the players in the medical division are of the highest quality in this entire game.  I also think that our group and thread are the best things to happen to the game and the forums.  This must be what Dean had in mind when they decided to put blood types, force feeding, and force drinking into the game.

Are you going to continue this when server hopping can't be done anymore? Keeping your gear pristine will be much more difficult then.

We will continue until the God of Death tells us to quit.  As mentioned earlier in the thread, when the game is fleshed out a bit more, the DHSMD plans on retiring in the countryside.  I will hunt and cook in a life of peace.  I will regale weary travelers with tales from my younger days and give them a place to rest their tired bones for a bit before sending them on their way.

Edited by Propulsion_Joe

The hate is strong in some of you guys. Its sad because you basily lose nothing... there will be tons of wipes in the future that you cant do anything about it but being killed by another player it ( hopefully ) will help you to improve. Come back to the forums when you actully fully geared up ( not with that low end crap that is currently availible ) and drop of a ladder and die. Or play Rust on PVE only servers were you can play Mountain Man 2014 all day long.

The good gear is a luxury. It isn't necessary for the work but it's nice to have. 

When there is more stuff in the game, it will be nice. 

For now, as my colleague said, we like to help seperate the wheat from the chaff, conduct experimentation, and carry out exterminations. 

So have you ever had anyone want to join you? Do you just kill them too?

It takes an amazing amount of moral courage to persevere in our important work. 

It would be wrong to fail to exterminate them. If they aren't exterminated, they will harm others. They will get bats or guns, or just run around like spastics with their fists. We've seen it so many times. 

The life we save might even be yours.

• Like 1

Dear Sirs,

You have done what no man has done before. You Have made a mench out of dayz I hope we meet in the field of dayz so You may do medical experiments on me. I am a huge fan of your work keep it up me and friends support you in your tough trials these mongrels dont know how to have fun. They lack the brains,tactics and abilities to play this game. Most people that play this run straight down the road and expect not to get shot.You gentlemen have promoted rp with your medical works.

From a fan Goldmansachs 

Edited by Goldmensachsohisral401k

So have you ever had anyone want to join you? Do you just kill them too?

There are people that wish to join the great ranks of the DHSMD.  We encourage them to gather their friends, gear up, take over an area, and carry on the great work!

Medical research is a very interesting and rewarding field.  You get what you put in, and I encourage all people with a thirst for knowledge and extermination to pick up their backpacks and medkits and get to work!

• Like 1

No I mean have you ever actually had someone join up with you while you're on a server, not spawn a copycat movement.