Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev. 0.30.113925

Big difference is, they haven't had a

Weekend of

In months.

Fck them ...if I pay 24 Euros for a game I want them to even sleep in their office on shabby matresses ( not for more than 3 hours of course) until I am personally satisfied  >:(

• Like 2

Fck them ...if I pay 24 Euros for a game I want them to even sleep in their office on shabby matresses ( not for more than 3 hours of course) until I am personally satisfied  > :(

You let them sleep?

• Like 3

RIck? Sorry but Walking Dead has only been out for a few years, the 357 has more to do with Dirty Harry than Rick. Youg uns won't  have a clue about that though :rolleyes:

oops.. I thought Harry Callahan carried a .44 magnum, you know..."the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you’ve got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do you, punk?"... not a .357.

Guess old timers getting Alzheimers? :P  btw I am in my mid 40's so... :blush:

• Like 3

Well, I have not seen any AWESOME changes in that update, they put a .357 Magnum, but they took the best weapon in the game, the M4A1, put 1st person servers too, but to my point of view, if someone here in DayZ likes to play 1st person games, should be playing: Battle Field, Call of Duty or Counter-Strike, why force the player to play in 1st person if the game already allows this option by pressing Enter / NumLock? And before some "KISS ASS, APPLE POLISHER, BOOT POLISHER", criticize me, that's my opnion! Nobody is forced to agree to any changes the game! This is a forum we all have free will to make our opniões!

And just remembering our BOOT POLISHER friends of the forum, as you told the friend up, for him to wait 12 months to play, we pay to play the Alpha version and give our opinions, be it good or bad! For a company or a programmer, not always POLOSH HIS APPLES, or KISS HIS ASS is the best thing to do!!!

• Like 1

lol , ppl say its christamas and they got families and so on . So do i and you! And you know that its only 4 days vacation in the Christmas time? what happend to the Good Old workers that worked thees days ? Like me and all others regulary workers . But when ppl get rich they Have a hole week of Christmas vacations.... imo its not fair tho...

Since they havent released a patch ,its only a fix god dammit...:S

And just remembering our BOOT POLISHER friends of the forum, as you told the friend up, for him to wait 12 months to play, we pay to play the Alpha version and give our opinions, be it good or bad! For a company or a programmer, not always POLOSH HIS APPLES, or KISS HIS ASS is the best thing to do!!!

lol ,i like you .  how to give you beans ?:)

• Like 1

may i ask u to explain why should i play cs, bf or cod instead of dayz if i want to play in fps? and what if i want to play in third person? should i play gears of war, red faction and other third person games?

Well, I have not seen any AWESOME changes in that update, they put a .357 Magnum, but they took the best weapon in the game, the M4A1, put 1st person servers too, but to my point of view, if someone here in DayZ likes to play 1st person games, should be playing: Battle Field, Call of Duty or Counter-Strike, why force the player to play in 1st person if the game already allows this option by pressing Enter / NumLock? And before some "KISS ASS, APPLE POLISHER, BOOT POLISHER", criticize me, that's my opnion! Nobody is forced to agree to any changes the game! This is a forum we all have free will to make our opniões!

They aren't forcing first person, there will be 1P servers and 3P servers (now people can decide which mode they want to play)... You are just too dumb to understand that.

And what the hell has Call of Duty and Battlefield to do with DayZ? DayZ in first person is still a survival game, nothing to do with Rushamolly shoot-it-all COD or Battlefield games.

DayZ dev's are giving options for every style of players WITHOUT RESTRICTING NO ONE and you guys whine about everything, LITERALLY.

Here's a video why some players only want 1P servers so they can immerse in the World Of DayZ even more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7zoVIsIT2A

NOW STOP WHINING AND LET THE DEV'S DO THEIR WORK.

• Like 2

Great job with the patch! Finally I found my magnum!  :) And yes, First-Person is the way to go, yes! 3rd person is just dumb!

may i ask u to explain why should i play cs, bf or cod instead of dayz if i want to play in fps? and what if i want to play in third person? should i play gears of war, red faction and other third person games?

The game does not matter. If it's a shooter and have a multiplayer-mode, 1st person is the best way to keep the game balanced. 3rd person just give a faaaar to great advantage. Just look at the video the guy posted and you will understand. "But but, if everyone use 3rd person everyone play on the same rules." Well no, it's still not balanced. If you're in a house, people can stand outside and tilt the camera to look through the windows and check the whole room, while you can't see a shit what's going on on the outside.

Edited by Wh1spY
  • Like 1

The game does not matter. If it's a shooter and have a multiplayer-mode, 1st person is the best way to keep the game balanced. 3rd person just give a faaaar to great advantage. Just look at the video the guy posted and you will understand.

It's far better than what we had before. It will now be Spawn > Crap loot > Mosins and Revolvers > Military. Before it was Spawn > Military.

Good point. Although Mosins are rarer than M4's at this point sooo I ran all the way across the map without finding one until I looted a nice one off a corpse at NWAF. Most of the problem here does revolve around there being only 4 guns in the game. I still think there should at least be some reason to be on the east coast. Balota + kamenka + zeleno + NWAF on the west vs. NEAF (ATC, no barracks)...and nothing else in terms of medical or other loot to make up for it. Arguably there's more industrial spawns so when there's a point to those (coughvehiclescough) I suppose there will be more in the east.

TL;DR: as it stands now the progression to military gear is a bit slower, and the east will be more useful later on

Good point. Although Mosins are rarer than M4's at this point sooo I ran all the way across the map without finding one until I looted a nice one off a corpse at NWAF. Most of the problem here does revolve around there being only 4 guns in the game. I still think there should at least be some reason to be on the east coast. Balota + kamenka + zeleno + NWAF on the west vs. NEAF (ATC, no barracks)...and nothing else in terms of medical or other loot to make up for it. Arguably there's more industrial spawns so when there's a point to those (coughvehiclescough) I suppose there will be more in the east.

TL;DR: as it stands now the progression to military gear is a bit slower, and the east will be more useful later on

I have found way more Mosin's than M4's in the game... Though I have only been to mil spawns twice I think? I wrote a whole paragraph on where to find Mosin's but decided to erase it as, well discovery is a huge part of the game. Change the places you loot, like check out the places you haven't been bothered looting, and you'll find the prized Mosin. I will give a hit... ladders!

Respawn is still broken.

Corpses still disappear.

Changing weapons while running still causes the player to stop.

Zooming through a weapon scope still bugs sometimes.

All of the above are fixed issues on the patches and all of them still occur. I wonder why do they release patch notes on 31 Dec when they havent really fixed anything. 

Edited by m33ts4k0z
  • Like 1

"Design: Player corpses should no longer despawn upon disconnect"

"should" is the word u missed

Edited by Felthat

They take M4's out or just make them rare? I hit NWAF they had not been looted and not a single m4

"Design: Player corpses should no longer despawn upon disconnect"

"should" is the word u missed

lol. They either fix something for sure or better not release it at all. The word "should" shows uncertainty and that they dont really know what they are doing. Better wait a for a month to get a more complete patch with fixes that actually do work than just make moves to impress the masses by releasing a 31/12 patch. Don't reply to me with "its alpha". I'm the one who says this first :P. I just don't like being played thats all :D

They take M4's out or just make them rare? I hit NWAF they had not been looted and not a single m4

They are in as i found 1 in unlooted NWAF, I only seen the 1 so maybe they have reduced spawn rate.

Loads of pistols and no ammo for them though.

a... new bug after this patch .. loosing pants and food from my backpack. Exit game and join again, my pants and food from backpack r back again.

You can forgive them if they thought they had fixed it after all it’s over the holidays and no matter what they have the excuse it is indeed called an Alpha for a massive reason. It’s the big pink Elephant in the room and yes everyone has the right to use that and its not going to go away anytime soon, people need to smarten up and accept it.

I have a few friends that can’t wait to buy the game but later on when they have added so much and polished and fixed the many bugs that were expected in a game as massive in scope as this. I expect the team to come back and go into overdrive, expect patches with major improvements over just quick fixes not given much testing over the holiday period. Did the team even expect it to be the massive success it currently is being the hottest ticket in town even in this early Alpha. They even asked fans not to buy it although I think we can all understand that was just smart marketing. Really enjoying that this is going to be the success we all knew with the backing its getting, every $ in the bank in sales is like a hammer blow to those who would have liked this to fail.

I’m actually surprised how stable it is watching streams with some players playing many hours without anything major. 

Edited by sav112

We want a "killed bandits", "killed survivors" - Counter.

• Like 1