Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev. 0.30.113925

You can only spawn on South East / East coast + Novy now (Electro is the closeest spawn) 

Kamenka, Komorovoa, Cherno, Balota, Prig, Cap Galova removed

Novy ?? Novy Sobor ????

To all those d##k riding the devs and bashing those asking for fixes to game breaking problems for them, how about you give it a rest. I know christmas new years blah blah but get with it. Normal people get xmas day and new years day off. Im at work even right now, till 3, new years eve. Just because you got 2 weeks off from school doesnt mean the world stops.

Many countries dont even celebrate christmas anyway to the extent we do in america. These guys made millions of dollars and as such should be expected to put out the work.

So yeah next time you think youre being rightous defending the devs from some uncouth degenerate asking for them to do their job, remember nobobdy likes fanbois.

Edited by orodain
  • Like 6

That's awesome news, long run in any direction now before you get close to a military spawn, love it, should help spread people out all over the map more now.

Good job guys, this will change the map dynamics exponentially.

thats fucking stupid actually.. it's only going to make people server hop more.. now you have to run your ass off to get to a base.. once you get there you're so fed up with running why run when you can hop

• Like 1

Novy ?? Novy Sobor ????

It's a rare spawn, has always been active.

thats fucking stupid actually.. it's only going to make people server hop more.. now you have to run your ass off to get to a base.. once you get there you're so fed up with running why run when you can hop

The oinly interaction I see is when im hoping myself and I run into another military base hopper. Have had some great convos and laughs but yeah this is kinda silly unless youre going to fix server jumping.

Edited by orodain

My current character spawned there. Threw me off not hearing the ocean immediately lol

thx man...a team mate respawned in Vybor once....any secrets we should know about spawn points ?  :D

My current character spawned there. Threw me off not hearing the ocean immediately lol

I would love to see spawnpoints all over the map ( in the wilds that is of course)

• Like 1

In the short term maybe, but sooner rather than later there will be an anti server hoping feature which will negate that argument completely.

This is progress in the right direction and that is all you can ask of the devs in this alpha stage.

i ran in to a tent hopper yesterday and i shot him in the head point blank with my mosin while he was loading.. 'Waiting for server' -> 'You are dead.'

• Like 1

You can only spawn on South East / East coast + Novy now (Electro is the closeest spawn) 

Kamenka, Komorovoa, Cherno, Balota, Prig, Cap Galova removed

More running game to reach anything of value is very good.  Now people get to run past the smaller towns they never ran past before, much fun.

More running game to reach anything of value is very good.  Now people get to run past the smaller towns they never ran past before, much fun.

oh fuck yes because you know running simulator 2013 

Fix the mouse acceleration.

This is an easy fix, all you have to do is grab your head and twist in a counterclockwise motion as fast as you can, that should work.

• Like 2

The oinly interaction I see is when im hoping myself and I run into another military base hopper. Have had some great convos and laughs but yeah this is kinda silly unless youre going to fix server jumping.

you are asking for a fix to server hopping, and yet you do it yourself?

people are so simple minded...it is not important for surviving to get to a military base...you miss so much of this wonderful map..

• Like 2

Small update, big impact!

Thanks for an update on today of all days - and have a good new year!

Now everyone will just be running to west from east now. Removing the spawns was pointless... Just give the east more of a reason to have people there instead of forcing them to be there.

To all those d##k riding the devs and bashing those asking for fixes to game breaking problems for them, how about you give it a rest. I know christmas new years blah blah but get with it. Normal people get xmas day and new years day off. Im at work even right now, till 3, new years eve. Just because you got 2 weeks off from school doesnt mean the world stops.

Many countries dont even celebrate christmas anyway to the extent we do in america. These guys made millions of dollars and as such should be expected to put out the work.

So yeah next time you think youre being rightous defending the devs from some uncouth degenerate asking for them to do their job, remember nobobdy likes fanbois.

Hahahahahahaha the truth man, the straight up truth. I worked the whole week of christmas including christmas, and I didn't make $5.1M the week before either.

Get off your fucking asses, and start developing this game properly. Loving the updates thus far though.

• Like 5

I never understood people that server hop, I join game's that are about full and I run around the map trying to stay away from hot zone's and what I find is mine, it make's it that much better when I do find a small item that I worked hard to get..

I have spent most of my hour's staying to the wood's and checking out small town's that I may just luck out and find a can of beans or a can of soda to keep on living, best find was someone had died on the road and I found a axe, new clothing, and a medic bag, now that was a good day for me :).

people are so simple minded...it is not important for surviving to get to a military base...you miss so much of this wonderful map..

But you're not really missing anything because there's literally zero reason to go into one of the small towns on the way to military loot unless you're literally about to die from hunger or thirst.  Once you got an axe, backpack, food, and water - things you get fast in the larger towns, you don't need small towns they don't spawn weapons much, there's no variety of weapons in them anyway.  This only changes which small towns you run by on your way to military loot and makes it more running to get to the military loot.  It doesn't change the fact that you have no reason to do anything on "this wonderful map" without heli crashes, vehicles, etc.  This is hardly going to expand player interaction pushing a small base of 40 people max into the map in general walking vaguely towards military loot on their own paths.

But I guess going back to walking towards military loot into a bunch of people camping the spot waiting for you so they can gun you down with their superior weaponry is top priority around this place because there's no reason to leave the military gear area once you get there, just sit around and wait for people to show up.

Hahahahahahaha the truth man, the straight up truth. I worked the whole week of christmas including christmas, and I didn't make $5.1M the week before either.

Get off your fucking asses, and start developing this game properly. Loving the updates thus far though.

bla bla.. and you worked over one year without making one single Dollar and spend much money for developing something?

• Like 1

New spawns, awesome! No more quick revenge kills, you gotta work your way back to your loot.

And FINALLY, bodies won't despawn on disconnect, AWESOME! Time to do some hunting ;)

Thanks for all the awesome updates, keep up the great work dev team.