TMWMarijke

Need Medical Assistance in DayZ SA ? Find Your medic here!

Problem is I don't know exactly where I am but maybe some guys of you can figure it out from the screenshots. :D

Here you go:

http://dayzdb.com/map#7.103.057

Topleft corner 104 058

Edited by kichilron

Zer0, you can find available medics on our teamspeak (server address: ts.tmwdayz.com). We often have plenty of medics up north and if not, I can make the run to come and get you.

And thank you kichilron for the location.

The best way to ask for help is to go here:

ts.tmwdayz.com

Very friendly players that will help you no matter how damaged you are.

I need medical attention now, got a broken leg near the NEAF got shot by a mosin sniper while looting the airfield.. maneged to crawl out, now i'm at the house near the airfield at 119 021; anyone willing to help ?

I need medical attention now, got a broken leg near the NEAF got shot by a mosin sniper while looting the airfield.. maneged to crawl out, now i'm at the house near the airfield at 119 021; anyone willing to help ?

We're definitely willing. I recommend you log out now if you haven't and head to our teamspeak server ts.tmwdayz.com and find a medic.

• Like 1

We're definitely willing. I recommend you log out now if you haven't and head to our teamspeak server ts.tmwdayz.com and find a medic.

I've done that, and needed to wait about 5min and someone appear to help me, thanks !

Hey guys,

Just wanted to thank the medical team for their help today.

Got stuck in a town with a broken leg and after joining the teamspeak channel a very pleasant Norwegian fellow headed over to my location and patched me right up.

Keep up the good work! You provide an invaluable service to solo players like myself who find themselves stranded.

Hey guys i'm currently stuck at the western most airfield with a broken leg due to a ladder glitch. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Edit: I have been helped. Thank you guys so much for this invaluable service. That would've been a month down the drain if it wasn't for you guys. Thank you again.

Edited by Sirwarriant12

I have been helped by TMW on hardcore server, so thanks again to everyone at TMW and specialy the guy who ran from cherno to fix my broken leg. You rock.

This is an awesome post.  Glad you guys are around.  I'm pretty sure I will need assistance one day. 

A.PopTrack4

B.Broken leg

C.Chergnorosk market, close to collapsed building

D.Autumn hunter pants, red down jacket, splitting axe, green ballistic helmet, green backpack

EDIT I died

Edited by PopTrack4

A.PopTrack4

B.Broken leg

C.Chergnorosk market, close to collapsed building

D.Autumn hunter pants, red down jacket, splitting axe, green ballistic helmet, green backpack

EDIT I died

I'm sorry that happened Pop! Best thing to do in that situation is to log out (unless you are unconscious) and head over to out TeamSpeak at (ts.tmwdayz.com) and join a help needed channel! 

Hi JamesLennoxHoood,

are you playing in regular mode? I'm very close to Devils Castle and it would be an honor to be at your assistance.

i have broken my leg at Devils Castle, can someone please help me?

Hi JamesLennoxHoood,

are you playing in regular mode? I'm very close to Devils Castle and it would be an honor to be at your assistance.

Sorry I haven't been looking hear as of late due to being busy, but sadly I'm guessing these issues has passed?

In that case i'm sorry but if you are still in need of help or ever need it in the future please go ahead and join our TeamSpeak at (ts.tmwdayz.com) and join a help needed channel! 

Fellow survivors!

We are the Trusted Medics of the Wasteland, and we invite You to continue to trust in our service in the DayZ Standalone!

There are three different ways for You to get in contact with a medic, they are:

1. You can either write a post in this thread stating:

A. Your in game name.

B. What medical attention you need 

C. Your location

D. and a general description of your character.

Example:

A. TMWMarijke

B. Bleeding

C. Balota

D. Female character with a hatchet and a motorcycle helmet

2. You can follow this link; http://tmwdayz.com/i...cal-assistance/ and write a request on our forums.

Follow the instructions on the page.

3. The third, and most quick and effective option, is to go directly to our Teamspeak and wait for a medic to contact you.

Join ts.tmwdayz.com and seat yourself in one of our "Help Needed  [standalone]" channels.

We will provide our normal levels of assistance to the best of our abilities, but this being alpha, we may run in to some issues.

Nathan

Starving/Extremely Low Health

Svetlagorsk

Male character (light skin) in all black (black motorcycle helmet and rider's jacket)

Nathan

Starving/Extremely Low Health

Svetlagorsk

Male character (light skin) in all black (black motorcycle helmet and rider's jacket)

If you haven't already log out(unless you're unconscious) and hop on the teamspeak at:

ts.tmwdayz.com

Someone should be along to help you shortly.

• Like 1

blaeZ

have broken arm / need saline

Gvozdno

military top & bottom / stab vest / gray helmet dark visor

please help! :)

EDIT: Scratch that, just found sticks and rags, no need to bother you guys for saline. Thanks.

Edited by blaeZ

A. Your in game name.

C. Your location

A. Greg Parker

B. Sick: blurred vision; stomach cramps

C. In the city of Chernogorsk

D. Grey hoodie, blue backpack, Black cargo pants, carrying 22 and machete.

You'll know when you see me. I'm the guy wondering aimlessly because he can't see. We can meet out on the streets. Prob best way.

Update: I'm unconscious in the middle of the road....

Edit: I'm on Legion of doom - Doomsday server

I went unconscious and it re-spawned me :(

Edited by Greg Parker

A. Your in game name.

C. Your location

A. Greg Parker

B. Sick: blurred vision; stomach cramps

C. In the city of Chernogorsk

D. Grey hoodie, blue backpack, Black cargo pants, carrying 22 and machete.

You'll know when you see me. I'm the guy wondering aimlessly because he can't see. We can meet out on the streets. Prob best way.

I suggest gathering any info on your surroundings and logging out now before you pass out. Then head to our teamspeak server ts.tmwdayz.com and find a medic. Did you eat rotten fruit, or how did you get sick?

Edit: Taken care of. Thanks.

Edited by blaeZ

Can/do you guys help people without mics?

Nickname: Sacha

Medical attention: Very low on blood, extreme leg pain

Location: I'm not sure, but my best guess is NE Elektro, in a big hospital close to a small hospital and 2 fire stations.

Character: Beige camo pants & jacket, black Chernarus Order of the Red Star beret, camo Mosin, fire axe, sunglasses, blue Taloon backpack

Can/do you guys help people without mics?

Nickname: Sacha

Medical attention: Very low on blood, extreme leg pain

Location: I'm not sure, but my best guess is NE Elektro, in a big hospital close to a small hospital and 2 fire stations.

Character: Beige camo pants & jacket, black Chernarus Order of the Red Star beret, camo Mosin, fire axe, sunglasses, blue Taloon backpack

Yes we will help out whenever we can. Go ahead and log out if you're still in game and join the teamspeak server at:

ts.tmwdayz.com

Join a help needed channel, and someone should be along to help you shortly. If no one responds for a while, feel free to ask a TMW member in one of the open channels.

Edited by Phoenix777