dispx

What do YOU do when you are geared?

Personally I go for either a airport to look for confrontation or to cherno/electro to do the same?

I'd like to hear from other people what they do.

Reading books... good man! Saving the culture of mankind. 

I personally try to find even more nice loot O_O ... and my greed kills me every,single.time! ._. 

It's an alternate to camp Balota and rape these damned serverhoppers!!

Climb the smoke tower in electro, shoot at the noob chatting shit over voip, try changing weapon to axe as he climbs up the ladder and fall down due to bug, die, and go play some other game.

Reading books... good man! Saving the culture of mankind. 

I personally try to find even more nice loot O_O ... and my greed kills me every,single.time! ._. 

It's an alternate to camp Balota and rape these damned serverhoppers!!

Yeah this serverhopping and logging out mid combat needs to stop IMO.

When im at the point of sitting near a tree and reading a book without worries of food or water.

I personally go to the coast and try to be a hero when I'm fulle geared up, but most of the time I get killed ^^

• Like 2

I might feed people rotten fruit, alcohol or disinfectant spray.. Possibly... Sometimes.. When I have handcuffs...

Sorry...

Last two times I geared up (with all pristine items) I climbed atop the large apartment building and jumped.

• Like 2

Balota barracks and hangars, then tents. Cherno up high on buildings with long range scope and Mosin, fun times. Oh and also 5+ clannies with you too :-)

I try to go help people, but usually get killed. So, now I am usually too paranoid of death to play, play other games then have my items reset because of some bug or update. Then, rinse and repeat.

Im already half on a book named "Lost Souls". I fully geared, got lots of food, drink, ammo and went to the mountains far from Kuba bay. I will find another book when I finished the current one. While waiting for the tents/Camp building, it seems the best shot now.

Edited by BAHADIR

i do what we are here to do....I BUG TEST

and a lot of the bugs to test for are around gear and ways gear is supposed to work and how it currently does not work on some things...

also weapon bugs zombie bugs door bugs town bugs....wow iv been to so many towns where i can just walk through certain sections of the fence over and over....these towns are far out and i bet im one of a very very few people who travel that far to bug test...

btw kos is making it hard to test these bugs when im sittin there testing something and some jackass just shoots me...expect a broken bug riddled game if you morons keep doing that to people.

if i say dont shoot im bug testing not pvping THEN DONT FUCKING SHOOT..

Edited by soulesseye
  • Like 1

when i get geared i usually want to go help people. still trying to be friendly in a world of banditos. someones gotta be the good guy even if it means getting shot in the face to do it. i just swallow the loss and respawn and try again.

• Like 1

Head down to Balota and destroy the 'bandits' that are ALWAYS there killing unarmed bambis. Of course, I usually get ghosted and killed from behind..

• Like 1

Considering that getting the best gear isn't exactly a challenge at the moment, I go down to the coast and be a ne'erdowellian PvPer.

Kill or be killed, short of that sit in a bush and brag that ive survived for x amount of days/months.

Once fully geared up I go to Cherno with handcuffs to force feed noobs rotten fruit and disinfectant spray, then I make my way to Balota to people hunt.

Is there something else to do in this game ?????  

Actually I would love to find that bug tester guy and kill him... that sounds like it would be fun 

Edited by captainvette2112

i do what we are here to do....I BUG TEST

and a lot of the bugs to test for are around gear and ways gear is supposed to work and how it currently does not work on some things...

also weapon bugs zombie bugs door bugs town bugs....wow iv been to so many towns where i can just walk through certain sections of the fence over and over....these towns are far out and i bet im one of a very very few people who travel that far to bug test...

btw kos is making it hard to test these bugs when im sittin there testing something and some jackass just shoots me...expect a broken bug riddled game if you morons keep doing that to people.

if i say dont shoot im bug testing not pvping THEN DONT FUCKING SHOOT..

You should put in your bug reports that KoS is rampant.  Who knows, maybe they will do something about it at that point.

when fully kitted.. hmm, i get board. Good thing i don't worry about getting fully kitted anymore, just try different thing with what i have