execpro22

Anyone found that ship that was in the devblogs yet?

Just curious if anyone has found that ship rocket was showing off in the devblogs? Where on the map is it? What type of loot is in it?

It's in the north east. I've managed to fall off it and die every time.

• Like 3

I haven't unfortunately. I watched my friend loot it on his stream though. I don't think it has anything too valuable; it's just a fun location to visit.

Edited by EncryptedCode

Its not worth the visit. Possibility of some military clothing and on a rare occasion MAYBE a gun in the sleeping room chambers but thats about it for worth. Best to move on to a city that has a army supply depot.

Army air bases, army bases and barracks are the only places really worth looting in any city atm sadly. Not enough motivation to explore every single build on a map.

It can have military loot.

Key word is "CAN" but its ubber rare and you would have to do allot of hopping just to find something worth the salt.

That magnum needs to start spawning and we need some other guns that can be found in houses to spice things up for ppl to explore more.

Anyone can show me specifically where on the map it is? "north east" is a little vague....

Mosins are relatively common there. I've found as many as 3 in one go

Anyone can show me specifically where on the map it is? "north east" is a little vague....

Its on the north east coast going up past the LAST big city on the coast. You cant miss it. The ship will literally pop up on the coast at some point going up.

• Like 1

Mosins are relatively common there. I've found as many as 3 in one go

Yea i don't know what they mean by no guns cause every time i go to it i find at least one M4 and mosin.

• Like 2

I haven't been that far east yet.  

Chernarus is just too damn pretty. I have to enjoy ALL the things.

Why wouldn't you want to go on a little quest to the NE to find it instead of asking for coordinates? It's a boat, It's not going to be inland is it?

Don't visit it, you will glitch through a wall, fall off the boat and die.

This one?
HdteMxj.jpgBR20hS8.jpg

I'm on a F..ken boat!

0N1dDRF.jpg

Edited by Fully

Heads up when you walk around in it, its a bit buggy.    I was in there as a fresh spawn with an axe, and got warped to the very top of the boat.   When I looked around there was another player with the exact same layout as myself standing up facing a wall blair witch style.  I walked over and axed him in the head, and he takes off running around in circles, then eventually ran down some steps and fell over dead.  About 2 seconds later I died where I was standing for no reason.  

Ended up spawning at the city closest to the boat and ran back to where I was.  My body was gone, but his body was there and when I looted it all of the items were exactly where mine where.   So im pretty sure my character  got duplicated, I axed it, and we both died. 

Yes its north of Berezino. Been to it a couple times. Always find atleast a mosin or M4 plus a bunch of other stuff. I fell once through a glitch, but that was in the front hold. Don't sprint through it like a mad man and you should be fine.

I haven't run into any glitches on it at all and picked every in inch clean. It looks beautiful in the sunlight and I love the way it's such an interesting place to attack/defend; I can imagine people popping up over that hill's brow and having the higher position but the guys on the ship having superior cover, not to mention glare from the sun if it's a morning raid.