Matej (DayZ)

Easter Eggs? Aliens? Mysteries? [Official]

I shot a zed with a 22 pistol as it charged through a sand pit. Last shot as the zed went down hit the pit and a fireball erupted. Freaked me and my friend out.

Just made my first Easter Egg hunter video.

But do you guys know any other easter eggs in DayZ Standalone?
  • Like 3

Ok video..wouldnt say the victims were burnt due to there cloths being intact i.e. not burnt like toast. Anyway all and all very interesting video..have some beans on me

I think heli isnt easteregg because in mod there are random heli crash - best military loot....

didnt know for santa thats epic :D

Nice. As above there is a few there i didn't know about. However, i think you'll find 'Bad Santa' is in Cherno not Elektro.

• Like 1

Cool! I didn't know about some of these. I know there's a similar rock formation near Gorka.

• Like 1

Thanks chaps. Just been doing a bit of research and found out about a few ones I didn't know about either.

Nice. As above there is a few there i didn't know about. However, i think you'll find 'Bad Santa' is in Cherno not Elektro.

FFS fell at the first hurdle. Will ammend in the annotations now.

Thanks for the positive messages anyway lads.

Hello there

I can never remember which one is which.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

Hes at both citys

• Like 1

Will have to put them in another video. I know there are multiple heli's but what is the solo tent?

He keans the campsites scattered across the map, using the arma 2 tent and campfiremodels, there just for aesthetics but look cool, an easy one to find for recording would be the one at krutoy vap in a bush behind that small group of houses

• Like 1

He keans the campsites scattered across the map, using the arma 2 tent and campfiremodels, there just for aesthetics but look cool, an easy one to find for recording would be the one at krutoy vap in a bush behind that small group of houses

Brilliant! I've got some stuff already for another one already! There are a few interesting book covers too.

Clint Eastwood and Boris Karloff on them.

And the magna carta is apparently written by Jay Z.