rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2

What happens if someone with a broken lag crawl on a bear trap ?

Nothing, it is an element to inspire co-op. Instead of shooting the poor crippled guy, you use him to clear the mine-field of traps. Then shoot him.

They can remove my messages, but I can't remove my IGN.

Fuck you too .|.

What happens if someone with a broken lag crawl on a bear trap ?

Nothing' date=' it is an element to inspire co-op. Instead of shooting the poor crippled guy, you use him to clear the mine-field of traps. Then shoot him.

[/quote']

Haha great :D

When is the update online ?? :dodgy:

10:00PM Prague time. Chance of patch today is slowly decreasing.

Is it bad that every time I read Prague, I read Ragú?

ragu.jpg

"[NEW] Authentication for duplicate IDs supportive of the new beta patch (ArmAX users)"

What does rocket mean by this? We are able to make more than 1 character now? and What the hec is ArmAX users?

"[NEW] Authentication for duplicate IDs supportive of the new beta patch (ArmAX users)"

What does rocket mean by this? We are able to make more than 1 character now? and What the hec is ArmAX users?

MAYBE he means that it could be possible to transfer characters to arma3 dayz ?! donnu

MAYBE he means that it could be possible to transfer characters to arma3 dayz ?! donnu

This is for the users who bought ARMA X and cannot play, people you need to read !!!

Is it bad that every time I read Prague' date=' I read Ragú?

[/quote']

Everytime I read 'flashlight' I see it as 'Fleshlight', so no, not bad in comparison.

Y U NO READ ??

*jk*

i am really really interested how this mod looks like if it reach the beta and the "full" version.

Hey GUYS LOL

GO TO A SERVER NAMED "US 7" (50p limit)

LOL LOL LOL LOL

And now go to Elektro, and look what the fu*k hell happening

I agree that basic stuff should be fixed rather than worry about the headache of problems beartrap introduction will cause, not even including the crazy amount of griefing it will bring. I guess new stuff is always nice, but I have a feeling it will go down the route of barb wire fencing and take an even worse turn.

Vehicle spawns are stupid rare and needs to be completely retooled/changed so jackwads can't hoard, bagging guns needs a fix (they disappear), hatchet should sit in toolkit and use F to change to so you don't have to give up your main gun, and a zombies hitting/going through walls fix is 100x more important than giving trolls new weapons.. uhh but I guess trolls need to be fed? =/

i have an idea, mwahahaha call me crazy but here goes,

what if, we combined another map with this one. another arma map. i mean if there was a way to (attach) them. that would be sick. give more breathing room to the people.

Nice addition! I will love the bear traps. Unfortunately too many ppl have learned how to get rid of barbed wire (crawling)' date=' and they are a way too large to place. Bear traps will be perfect to protect barracks and hi-loot spawn with tiny access we used to "control" with our clan. Thanks!

We'll be able to deploy multiple traps in tiny spots or they require some space?

[/quote']

Yeah, you know what, this is why Bear traps is a bad idea. No-one should be able to 'control' loot spots like that.

Is it possible to fix the corrupted location information for the players in the debug plains and move them back to the map with the new update?

Nice addition! I will love the bear traps. Unfortunately too many ppl have learned how to get rid of barbed wire (crawling)' date=' and they are a way too large to place. Bear traps will be perfect to protect barracks and hi-loot spawn with tiny access we used to "control" with our clan. Thanks!

We'll be able to deploy multiple traps in tiny spots or they require some space?

[/quote']

Yeah, you know what, this is why Bear traps is a bad idea. No-one should be able to 'control' loot spots like that.

yea , that guy is a dick.

If we're gonna have beartraps won't we need to be able to jump over them when they're in narrow corridors and stuff?

I agree that basic stuff should be fixed rather than worry about the headache of problems beartrap introduction will cause' date=' not even including the crazy amount of griefing it will bring. I guess new stuff is always nice, but I have a feeling it will go down the route of barb wire fencing and take an even worse turn.

Vehicle spawns are stupid rare and needs to be completely retooled/changed so jackwads can't hoard, bagging guns needs a fix (they disappear), hatchet should sit in toolkit and use F to change to so you don't have to give up your main gun, and a zombies hitting/going through walls fix is 100x more important than giving trolls new weapons.. uhh but I guess trolls need to be fed? =/

[/quote']

+100. Its a shame this post will be buried deep in all the nonsense here.

Bear traps are a terrible idea unless they are extremely rare. that's too good of an item to be around as much as barbed wire is. I hope they have a .1% chance to be found.

Hey GUYS LOL

GO TO A SERVER NAMED "US 7" (50p limit)

LOL LOL LOL LOL

And now go to Elektro' date=' and look what the fu*k hell happening

[/quote']

maybe tell us?

AGAIN PLEASE FIX THIRST AND HUNGER THIS PATCH. THIS IS A SERIOUS EXPLOIT. IT COMPLETELY KILLS TWO OF YOUR MOST INPORTANT MECHANICS AND NOONE IS SPEAKING UP BECAUSE ITS BENIFICIAL. I FEEL LIKE I HAVE TO KEEP POSTING OR YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO SEE IT

1.7.1 came out at like 1am central time. I'm not saying that's when this one will come out, just that the time doesn't seem important