rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2

Whats wrong? Arma X users cant play at all. Those who can - spawn with someone elses characeters all the time.

ARMA X users cant play the mod. Enough for you ?

this is bullshit.

two friends have arma x' date=' and they can play fine on servers with patch 93965 and below.

to one of them it happened ONCE, that he spawned in someone else's character, but a relog fixed it.

[/quote']

You tell me huh ? I can too play with 93965 and CONSTANTLY spawn with someones character.

I have Arma X and I "CAN" play 1.7.1.5. No debug forest. Just to let you know.

You do it wrong then.

I did it wrong? lol? It´s working like a charm, with my own character, everytime, no debug forest, no different character and you tell me I did it wrong? Whats wrong with you? I made this checklist and it´s working for enough ArmA X owners and you tell me I did it wrong? Are you kidding me?

I did it wrong? lol? It´s working like a charm' date=' with my own character, everytime, no debug forest, no different character and you tell me I did it wrong? Whats wrong with you? I made this checklist and it´s working for enough ArmA X owners and you tell me I did it wrong? Are you kidding me?

[/quote']

It was irony. I have same thing as in your checklist. Dont see how reinstalling arma would help me.

I also dont spawn in debug forest. But my char doesnt get saved. From time to time I spawn as someone else's character. Unplayable. I cant be alone with this.

And you still cant play with latest beta patches. So how in the world we dont need 1.7.2 and how in the world 1.7.1.5 is PERFECTLY FINE ?

rocket is currently undergoing heavy mindcontrol from major publisher's.when he comes back,he will announce the greatness of Free2Play MMO's with Itemshop

I did it wrong? lol? It´s working like a charm' date=' with my own character, everytime, no debug forest, no different character and you tell me I did it wrong? Whats wrong with you? I made this checklist and it´s working for enough ArmA X owners and you tell me I did it wrong? Are you kidding me?

[/quote']

the point is, you are not allowed to get it working if he can't

rocket is currently undergoing heavy mindcontrol from major publisher's.when he comes back' date='he will announce the greatness of Free2Play MMO's with Itemshop

[/quote']

Nah, it will be a monthly fee around 20$ or so + free alpha and beta testing early access.

[/quote']

It was irony. I have same thing as in your checklist. Dont see how reinstalling arma would help me.

I also dont spawn in debug forest. But my char doesnt get saved. From time to time I spawn as someone else's character. Unplayable. I cant be alone with this.

And you still cant play with latest beta patches. So how in the world we dont need 1.7.2 and how in the world 1.7.1.5 is PERFECTLY FINE ?

I have ArmA X as well. No problems with 93965 and below on all servers. However I spawned two times with different loot, but this was before 1.7.1.

I think that you are just unlucky and that your ArmA X has the same key as someone who also plays DayZ frequently.

Anyway, I still look forward to this update.

I wonder which Monday it will be. I sure hope it's tonight but don't rush it guys, the game is actually working really good at the moment! :heart:

They have a thing..its called "Real life" i think..

LIES! :D

Where is the Update ? WHERE IS IT ??

behind you *steals yo beans*

rocket is currently undergoing heavy mindcontrol from major publisher's.when he comes back' date='he will announce the greatness of Free2Play MMO's with Itemshop

[/quote']

The itemshop thing would contain what? As death will delete it anyway. Let's hope BIS has enough money to keep DayZ for ArmA 3... if ArmA 3 has a better code anyway. xD

As the team are heading to the UK on Thursday (http://www.rezzed.com/ ) that gives them 3 days (inc today) to issue the patch and hotfix for any immediate issues :-)

So I reckon the extra testing they're been doing on 1.7.2 will be done very soon.

@Roboserg

To be honest, I was a little bit pissed and maybe I got you wrong, sorry mate.

Hmmm have you had other versions before? I have the steam Arma2 CO (but uninstalled) and the ArmA X installed.

My idea is that you system might cause this issue. I would unstall ArmA X and than clean the registry after a reboot with Ccleaner. Reboot again and install Arma X. No further idea ... Where did you buy it?

@Roboserg

To be honest' date=' I was a little bit pissed and maybe I got you wrong, sorry mate.

Hmmm have you had other versions before? I have the steam Arma2 CO (but uninstalled) and the ArmA X installed.

My idea is that you system might cause this issue. I would unstall ArmA X and than clean the registry after a reboot with Ccleaner. Reboot again and install Arma X. No further idea ... Where did you buy it?

[/quote']

No problems. I dotn have th CO, only ARMA X. I bought it used but "as new" on ebay. Seller said he didnt use the cd-key. But you cant definitely say he is using my cdkey, coz I saw other people here complaining with the same problem. They say just rejoining the server helps, never tried it.

I just hope the 1.7.2 will help, as I really cant play w/o saving my char. Pointless. Only to hunt noobs in cherno :D

So then again I dont see how reinstalling would help.

Threatening a developer because a patch is late' date=' seriously? Some people (like RNBJ) need to be banned from the internet in its entirety. Hell, take their power away and nail their door shut. [/quote']

aw shit nigga

and that is not racist? a couple weeks ago this guy would be banned for that alone. can we continue the consistency?

Did the DayZ web site go down this is the first time in like 1hr I have been able to get on it.

were's ma patch i needz ma patch i cant play w/o patch :(

It's not 'yor' patch and you need 'yor' patch either' date=' and what's wrong playing without it...

Just wait and stop whinging.

[/quote']

Whats wrong? Arma X users cant play at all. Those who can - spawn with someone elses characeters all the time.

Okay didn't fully know about that, I thought it was only a one-off problem, guess not. Still my 1st point is still valid 'It's not his patch so he doesn't decide when it comes out'

there is a fix for that. its been posted. research can go a long way. never heard of anyone spawning with someone else's character. probly does happen, but not all the time.

never heard of anyone spawning with someone else's character. probly does happen' date=' but not all the time.

[/quote']

it happened to me. Found a guille suit, wore it, disconnected... when connected to another server, i found myself in the ocean in someone else's character (had his name and stuff and guille suit)

but this was with 1.7.0 probably.

"a couple weeks ago this guy would be banned for that alone. can we continue the consistency?"

He can look through the window but cannot come in and play.

Target date is Monday. Backup is for Saturday during offpeak time.

The update will include some new functionality. Currently' date=' it includes some leftover fixes from the end of 1.7.1

But I will be updating the progress here. 1.7.1.5 will remain all weekend, unless something serious happens.

This is the completed changelog so far:

Changelog:

* [FIXED'] Infected hear perfectly through objects (noise reduced by 50% through an object)

* [FIXED] Animal bodies despawn way too fast (now despawn automatically after 2 minutes)

* [FIXED] Corrupted update data causes people to spawn in debug forest (now will not save corrupted position data)

* [FIXED] States where animal might stop walking around (now should walk around more)

* [FIXED] Animal AI routines consuming large amounts of FPS (now in line with Infected AI routines, reduced FPS usage)

* [NEW] Player Syncing system replaced (increased performance and ammo quantity tracking)

* [FIXED] Error reports are almost invisible (has now been fixed)

* [FIXED] Daylight calculations causing slight FPS issue

* [NEW] Visibility now smoothly alters based on sun, moon, cloud, rain, and fog state

* [NEW] Aubility now dampened in rain and increased by fog

* [FIXED] Object cleanup causing significant (huge) performance issue on servers (reduced by up to 50%, means more players + zombies possible)

* [FIXED] Use of "allMissionObjects" causing performance issue on clients (new engine command "entities" used to improve FPS on clients)

* [FIXED] Too easy to break legs due to infected (reduced probability of leg damage, reduced amount of leg damage)

* [FIXED] Inspection of dead bodies does not work (fix only applies with ArmA2 Beta 94033 and above)

* [NEW] Exponent driven probability introduced into visibility calculation

* [FIXED] Hatchet/Crowbar requires reloading ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/34903 )

* [FIXED] Unlimited Wire fence/Sandbag/Tank Trap Bug ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/34283 )

* [FIXED] Duplication Exploit on object pickup ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/34031 )

* [FIXED] Not full magazines disappear when you reconnect ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33998 )

* [NEW] Set Bear Traps that break player and infected legs, kills animals, when activated

* [NEW] Authentication process streamlined with new ArmA2 Beta commands (publicVariableServer and publicVariableClient)

* [NEW] Authentication for duplicate IDs supportive of the new beta patch (ArmAX users)

"* [NEW] Player Syncing system replaced (increased performance and ammo quantity tracking)"

Does this mean helicopters are coming back?

"a couple weeks ago this guy would be banned for that alone. can we continue the consistency?"

He can look through the window but cannot come in and play.

right on. perfect. cant ask for anything more than that.

Target date is Monday. Backup is for Saturday during offpeak time.

The update will include some new functionality. Currently' date=' it includes some leftover fixes from the end of 1.7.1

But I will be updating the progress here. 1.7.1.5 will remain all weekend, unless something serious happens.

This is the completed changelog so far:

Changelog:

* [FIXED'] Infected hear perfectly through objects (noise reduced by 50% through an object)

* [FIXED] Animal bodies despawn way too fast (now despawn automatically after 2 minutes)

* [FIXED] Corrupted update data causes people to spawn in debug forest (now will not save corrupted position data)

* [FIXED] States where animal might stop walking around (now should walk around more)

* [FIXED] Animal AI routines consuming large amounts of FPS (now in line with Infected AI routines, reduced FPS usage)

* [NEW] Player Syncing system replaced (increased performance and ammo quantity tracking)

* [FIXED] Error reports are almost invisible (has now been fixed)

* [FIXED] Daylight calculations causing slight FPS issue

* [NEW] Visibility now smoothly alters based on sun, moon, cloud, rain, and fog state

* [NEW] Aubility now dampened in rain and increased by fog

* [FIXED] Object cleanup causing significant (huge) performance issue on servers (reduced by up to 50%, means more players + zombies possible)

* [FIXED] Use of "allMissionObjects" causing performance issue on clients (new engine command "entities" used to improve FPS on clients)

* [FIXED] Too easy to break legs due to infected (reduced probability of leg damage, reduced amount of leg damage)

* [FIXED] Inspection of dead bodies does not work (fix only applies with ArmA2 Beta 94033 and above)

* [NEW] Exponent driven probability introduced into visibility calculation

* [FIXED] Hatchet/Crowbar requires reloading ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/34903 )

* [FIXED] Unlimited Wire fence/Sandbag/Tank Trap Bug ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/34283 )

* [FIXED] Duplication Exploit on object pickup ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/34031 )

* [FIXED] Not full magazines disappear when you reconnect ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33998 )

* [NEW] Set Bear Traps that break player and infected legs, kills animals, when activated

* [NEW] Authentication process streamlined with new ArmA2 Beta commands (publicVariableServer and publicVariableClient)

* [NEW] Authentication for duplicate IDs supportive of the new beta patch (ArmAX users)

"* [NEW] Player Syncing system replaced (increased performance and ammo quantity tracking)"

Does this mean helicopters are coming back?

WHY quote THE WHOLE FUCKING message that takes full screen to scroll though?? WTF

Roboserg, i am bored.

So i have nothing better to do than to remind you that you are an imbecile.