rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2

I like turtles

tractors.

granny trannies

Please stop it now

Stop what ?

There is nothing here that is stoppable...

for those that didn't see it:

Im here! I just moved everything to Prague. 1.7.2 has been ongoing' date=' in between the drama that occurs when you're trying to move in a country which you don't speak the language.

[/quote']

where did you see this?

in off-topic, in the "where's rocket" thread

you can see where it's from if you click the invisible link in right after "rocket wrote:"

has anyone noticed that EU666 server says its running 1.7.5 ??

Just a typo. EU 23, EU24 and US21 were running on 1.7.1.5 although it said otherwise(1.7.1.4). xD

tractors.

granny trannies

Please stop it now

Stop what ?

There is nothing here that is stoppable...

You should have at least started your pyramid with a quote from Rocket, you guys.. sheesh! :/

has anyone noticed that EU666 server says its running 1.7.5 ??

Just a typo

well i only hope that update hits soon, since i spawned in debug plains, with all my stuff i gathered yday GONE...

Cant connect to any server anymore, even after reinstalling dayz and checking files on arma II co.

Dont want to loose all my stuff to frustrated ddossers. -.-

ahhh thats a shame, got my hopes up for another patch :P. cant wait till 1.7.2 is out. has he said anything on the date yet ?

ahhh thats a shame' date=' got my hopes up for another patch :P. cant wait till 1.7.2 is out. has he said anything on the date yet ?

[/quote']

He wrote the first thing... he moved to Prague, so no.

sooo, apparently I can't connect to any servers because of some ddos issue.. if the person or persons responsible are reading this, please stop.. it's not cool, it's retarded, so go attack some Minecraft sever or something and leave DayZ alone. (please?)

I doubt that will work, but it's worth a try. :P

sooo' date=' apparently I can't connect to any servers because of some ddos issue.. if the person or persons responsible are reading this, please stop.. it's not cool, it's retarded, so go attack some Minecraft sever or something and leave DayZ alone. (please?)

I doubt that will work, but it's worth a try. :P

[/quote']

This is relevant to the 1.7.2 patch how? Honestly, the dayz community are #1 at hijacking threads and going completely off topic.

This is relevant to the 1.7.2 patch how? Honestly' date=' the dayz community are #1 at hijacking threads and going completely off topic.

[/quote']

Dude, I'm pretty sure that the forums have enough moderators already.. if not, I'm sure there's a thread somewhere asking for applications.

Until such time as the mods that be decide to penalize people for posting off-topic in this thread, I think we can pretty much talk about whatever we want in here.

I get that you are feeling hostile from reading the foolish posts that came before mine, but I assure you, there is nothing to be gained by trying to backseat moderate here, especially in this particular situation.

:heart:

Why are people moaning about bear traps? They're not going to be common for balancing reasons, and on top of that they're not exactly found everywhere in real life either.

Unlike barb wire i'm guessing that you can disable and set them off without the need of any tools, and then should be able to put them in your backback and use them for youself. All I can see bear traps doing is mixing up the gameplay a little, which is never a bad thing

Awesome - 1 thing :idea: , can you add more vehicles?, are atleast some that are already repaired :P But don't make it so 50 people are driving around :exclamation: Thanks!;)

Bear traps are def. not common. Buddy of mine ran into one yesterday while we were raiding a crap ton of tents. Him hitting that trap was the least of our worries, simple morphine injection and bandage and he was good to go!! The loot was better than finding NVG's at the airfield... found NVG's, L85, AS51, M4's, you name it those 8-10 tents we came across had just about every thing in the game LOL!!! To bad I got sent to the debug forest after that... not respawning this char. until I find out if the new patch moves me or not. It would be nice if it would come out on time...

how the f did u get a beartrap? isnt it part of the new update that has not been released?

Bear traps are def. not common. Buddy of mine ran into one yesterday while we were raiding a crap ton of tents. Him hitting that trap was the least of our worries' date=' simple morphine injection and bandage and he was good to go!! The loot was better than finding NVG's at the airfield... found NVG's, L85, AS51, M4's, you name it those 8-10 tents we came across had just about every thing in the game LOL!!! To bad I got sent to the debug forest after that... not respawning this char. until I find out if the new patch moves me or not. It would be nice if it would come out on time...

[/quote']

Bear traps don't exist in game yet...

Bear traps are def. not common. Buddy of mine ran into one yesterday while we were raiding a crap ton of tents. Him hitting that trap was the least of our worries' date=' simple morphine injection and bandage and he was good to go!! The loot was better than finding NVG's at the airfield... found NVG's, L85, AS51, M4's, you name it those 8-10 tents we came across had just about every thing in the game LOL!!! To bad I got sent to the debug forest after that... not respawning this char. until I find out if the new patch moves me or not. It would be nice if it would come out on time...

[/quote']

what in the bejesus fuck are you talking about?

[/quote']

Best comment ever... how did he run into a flippin' bear trap? I can't tell; Magician's code!

[/quote']

Best comment ever... how did he run into a flippin' bear trap? I can't tell; Magician's code!

He also found an AS51. 1 better than the AS50!

Can't wait for this update to be released! I want to see how much my fps increases.