vandal gab

Lets post some screen shots (Standalone)

I was actualy waiting for the status msg to dissapear when i heard a freshpawn askign me not to shoot him. with my toggle neck mode i didnt even notice him there lol.

I died 15 minutes later by two walking bushes in elektro. Not sure if its wobo or selbstjustiz, but damn, i love the time on this server.

2015-01-1900001.jpg

My unluckiest char. Saved a guy from zombies than i was chasing him around svetlo square with my bandages screaming "LET ME HELP YOU".He prefered jumping.

Caught a newspawn at the shipwreck, wanted to give him my teddy. He ran screaming i dont trust "your language" O.o i was like "THATS RACIST!!!" and continued chasing him. Maybe Konis advices on how to make friends arent the best after all.

2015-01-1600002.jpg

Who wouldnt trust me ?!!?!?!? Swear to god once we were in berezino i was about to shoot and break his legs just to give him the teddy <_< Server restart stopped me.

Next time you're being offered a muvfukin teddy, take the muvfukin teddy >:(

Edited by halp
  • Like 1

Eyes saying everything!

2388949334789e_o.jpg

Our first truck (four pictures panoram)

23889499f94f44_o.jpg

• Like 2

Just wanted to see if my pics worked, sorry about my status writing  :)

nplgNNw.jpg
0o3AW7s.jpg
IoU2Ikg.jpg
oKbvXs8.jpg

It worked  :D

Edited by Nuggit
  • Like 3

Boy finds tent. Boy proceeds to pitch tent in all the places.

XrrnWvS.jpg

y3kI01p.jpg

ZKkRNo3.jpg

• Like 5

Boy finds tent. Boy proceeds to pitch tent in all the places.

ZKkRNo3.jpg

Wow! :thumbsup:  That's some camp!! (Heavily "fortified" :lol: !)

• Like 2

Wow! :thumbsup:  That's some camp!! (Heavily "fortified" :lol: !)

You probably already know this, but if the server restarts or you leave and then return, you might find yourself in an inaccesible room at the bottom of that tower and the tent gone. It has happened to me on multiple occasions.

You probably already know this, but if the server restarts or you leave and then return, you might find yourself in an inaccesible room at the bottom of that tower and the tent gone. It has happened to me on multiple occasions.

Yes, indeed the surprise when it first happened was pretty big. Same thing used to happen (and still happens) in some 2 story houses and some buildings.

I log out on ground level, usually away from buildings as they have a bad habit of eating characters.

Yeah, I took a risk with that. It was just for a cool picture :) It will be gone soon anyway since it was on my public hive character.

Judging by how much time the majority of the posters here play DayZ I've got to imagine that you guys have some pretty good screen shots.  Why not share?  The first one is from today, and the second one was just creepy to come across.  What've you got?

(please use the spoiler tag to post pictures)

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/38613965281998229/37C2D96769759328B6E8211B61E7BD2465E2E2BB/

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/38613513721528252/E068CB061DC51244837DC894AA77DC3086B468A1/

EDIT:  Images aren't showing up.  Just follow the links I suppose.

Edited by IReadTheAgreement
  • Like 2

Judging by how much time the majority of the posters here play DayZ I've got to imagine that you guys have some pretty good screen shots.  Why not share?  The first one is from today, and the second one was just creepy to come across.  What've you got?

(please use the spoiler tag to post pictures)

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/38613965281998229/37C2D96769759328B6E8211B61E7BD2465E2E2BB/

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/38613513721528252/E068CB061DC51244837DC894AA77DC3086B468A1/

EDIT:  Images aren't showing up.  Just follow the links I suppose.

Merged, we have one already now your a part of it.

Also, here are your posted shots :).

wBYL3uV.jpg

l8LwmQG.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks Steak.  My bad for not looking closer.  I'm sure I'll be posting quite a bit in this thread!

No problems, if you want for your images you can run img tags and or upload them to imgur and select the BBcode (message board and forums) at the right side of your picture, copy the link and paste it to your post :).

They were implemented a few patches ago. (0.48 or close to that)

sweet thx.

cvrg10me2ticilwyo.jpg

:D

• Like 5