vandal gab

Lets post some screen shots (Standalone)

So here's a few i took for youtube thumbnails on the vids - thought id throw them up here if anyone wants a wallpaper, btw if anyone's interested I use an EVGA GTX 780Ti SC w/ACX cooler, 3GB buffer - damn nice card

iAz6htv.jpg

avyZP7r.jpg

AtHFeoN.jpg

urnQTZu.jpg

kZxoJM7.jpg

Edited by Cobaas
  • Like 1

PM73 RAK !?! I want this beauty !

Where did you find it ?

I traded it here on the forums, I currently have no mags for it. They still spawn at Russian heli crash sites.

Edited by Yazar8

Looks like eerie is the theme of the week eh? have to get on a night time server and get some shots of my own!

Some eerie night shots. This was post decent graphics card so it's not the best quality! 

Love that light of the chemlight! really eerie!

Me and my mate on an early morning trip from Cherno to Stary.

180-1418430087-b3d8a0cacc2d2d14c8217f475

I thought you were a bush.

All you need is a smersh vest.

I thought you were a bush.

All you need is a smersh vest.

Actually i am looking for one :D

Havn't played for a while, but I've got some new pictures.

lJhmcTY.jpg

I'm really loving the truck so far!
32R80b6.jpg
ln3Zf1O.jpg

QOBZlgg.jpg

• Like 2

This is my truck when I left it to find gas. 

mCEvgF1.jpg

This is my truck when I returned less than half an hour later.

z69zM57.jpg

Can you spot the difference?

Learn to drive before you steal trucks, fer feck's sake!

Edited by Sacha
  • Like 2

Random shots of recent play sessions.

2zexf1g.jpg

35m42vl.jpg

2euua9s.jpg

2nw33mt.jpg

2r5d9wz.jpg

2lc9utw.jpg

2lb1d7r.jpg

Post processing and ambient occlusion turned on, low, still makes very "intense" screenshots.

2ekstn6.jpg

b8acr5.jpg

2cymog7.jpg

2qjeqg0.jpg

4q1sid.jpg

I love the nights in DayZ. Can't wait to see the new rendering we'll get in Q1 2015. :thumbsup:  (Make some sound effects for the camp fires please, even just a basic placeholder. Would add so much to the ambiance. B) )  Favorite shot of the lot.

1zvtqw4.jpg

Edited by Odin Lowe
  • Like 10

(Make some sound effects for the camp fires please, even just a basic placeholder. Would add so much to the ambiance. B) )

I agree completely! I've been playing some Skyrim the last few days and ambient noises like that are something I'm reminded is lacking in DayZ. I'm even more inclined to just relax, chill out, and hang around a campfire doing some cooking/storytelling with elements like that in play.

By the way, your screenshots are getting better, I can tell ;) I particularly like this one:

2euua9s.jpg

I'm also getting some good ideas together to do a little artsy photo shoot of sorts indoors, much like some of what you have posted here. We'll see what the in-game object handling is capable of :)

• Like 1

I agree completely! I've been playing some Skyrim the last few days and ambient noises like that are something I'm reminded is lacking in DayZ. I'm even more inclined to just relax, chill out, and hang around a campfire doing some cooking/storytelling with elements like that in play.

-For the past few days, while cooking and using camp fires, I play some ambient fire sound effects in the background, from a 2hrs YouTube video. Was cooking fish near a stream yesterday, and added water flowing sounds too, and it added so much to the atmosphere!! Can't wait till the sound effects get some attention and get a makeover. B)

By the way, your screenshots are getting better, I can tell ;) I particularly like this one:

-Thanks!! Much appreciated! I know many of my shots are too shallow and focus on the player's avatar too much. Thus why I'm starting to share more environment ones. Can't get enough of DayZ! B)

I'm also getting some good ideas together to do a little artsy photo shoot of sorts indoors, much like some of what you have posted here. We'll see what the in-game object handling is capable of :)

-Can't wait to see those. Would make the environments more "alive", like people lived there and they left in a hurry.  :thumbsup: 

some of my most viewed images from 2014, looking forward to the new renderer being added in Q1 2015!! *fingers crossed*

pNSOuF6.jpgLagMgoV.jpgmFBUHtC.jpgYQZYg5L.jpgJEyLrr3.jpgA8VCpht.jpg

• Like 3

some of my most viewed images from 2014, looking forward to the new renderer being added in Q1 2015!! *fingers crossed*

pNSOuF6.jpgLagMgoV.jpgmFBUHtC.jpgYQZYg5L.jpgJEyLrr3.jpg

A8VCpht.jpg

I see 21:9 is perfect for DayZ :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Went on a great run today with a buddy and later alone, got some great pictures.

ZaX4SDo.jpg

DumqQor.jpg

bkxDZW5.jpg

Even though I hate Green Mountain since it's haunted and because of the urban legends, it can still be beautiful.

zDV3yKs.jpg

NsDMzoo.jpg

And so my day ended with a great surprise.

yxfjRmt.jpg

Edited by Krackman
  • Like 3

Even though I hate Green Mountain since it's hunted and because of the urban legends, it can still be beautiful.

NsDMzoo.jpg

Gorgeous! :D

Went on a nightrun towards Green Mountain today. Someone have already been there for sure, but it gave me the chance for some nice pics. 

MfSSxr0.jpg

zwYOrCM.jpg

LD3DGln.jpg

3yJoz31.jpg

afZGClv.jpg

• Like 1

I see 21:9 is perfect for DayZ :thumbsup:

yeah runs pretty sweet, especially when rendered @ 4k  (well nearly 4k 150% 3840 x 1620 ) solid 60 in the wilderness 30ish in citys