prominentalex

Rarest Item?

Pistol Clips, For the life of me i can't find one and yet im sitting on at least 50 rounds for it.

it isnt a walkie talkie it a radio and need a battery to work......... also the shotgun is bugged (doesnt spawn) and the 357 gun/revolver isnt in the game yet 

compass, canopener, and antibiotics...

i came across one compass so far, was in a red bricked building, i was so excited, just was was adjusting inventory to make room for it and pick it up the doomed loss of communication timer with the red link from the server....

Can opener....

On another note, are there any form of shotguns in the game yet?  From the page I found, the answer is no.  And since I end up carting around 50 shotgun shells, I'd like to know for sure so I can ignore them for the time being.  I know the .357 isn't in the loot tables yet (thus, not in game).  Although I believe the item file exists.

I'd have to say a can opener. I always end up with around 8 cans of food while starving before I find one. I normally have a screwdriver as backup until I find one.

My friend has that handguard. I have the tannish one. I do have a lot less FNX mags, but they're still pretty plentiful. A lot more common than the red dot for the FNX!

The thing about the Red dot for the .45 is it's so small most people miss it. I find it a lot on the two story canopy towers around bases and airfields.

Maps can easily be found in cars and garages, Weapons are not hard to find at all, look under beds and sinks for the M4 in barracks and in cars and schools for the mossins. The .45 can be found in firehouses pretty easily along with plenty of mags.

I have only found one walkie talkie and it has no use that I've noticed, can't even place a battery in it. Defibs are all over the place in jails and hospitals,

My items that are the hardest to find that are useful are charcol tabs, saline IV's, blood test kits and long range scopes.
I have yet to find a compensator for the mossin so I'm not sure it exists, correct me if it does. And don't get me started on the shotguns and the .357 magnums . . . Those DON'T exist as of yet.

Bram Stoker's 'Dracula'? I vant it!

There should be serious consequences for killing someone reading a book in game. Unconscious timer for one week!!

Edited by okiimatsu

my vote for rarest

Never saw that one, I doubt it's in the game at the moment.

Walkie Talkies are very rare, I found one though it was in a pair of blue jeans dropped by some player so it might have been spawned in somehow.

Mosin long range scopes are quite rare.

Rarest stuff for us:

Bloodtest Kit (just found 2 in about 60 hours)

Walkie Talkie (I think its not implemented and just some of them are remaining from Hackspawning)

Magnum/Revolver (is it really in there?! we didn't manage to find one... bugged or very very very rare)

Edited by kikyou2

I found a rare back pack, 35 slot it was Green and Blue.. No not the blue and grey or the green and grey! Blue and Green! then I lagged spiked on top of a hospital and died >.<

Mosin was the rarest for me until recently, but I think I was just looking in the wrong areas,

Now it's a high powered scope or other such item for said Mosin.

I'd also like to find a revolver once their in.  Then I can give away my 2 FXs and the 3 mags I have for em.

Rarest items for me:

Pristine scopes - found 1

Walkie Talkie - found 1

Pliers - found 1

Also, I've only found 1 blood test kit and two boxes of cereal.

finding blood tests around in boxes..loot the box for what i need. move on. I meet 3 guys whom helped me when i was really sick....

mags for the pistol

pistol dot attachment

mosin and ammo

not the compass. for some odd reson i find one when i miss it most.

For me its pistol and m4 sights. I've only ever found an m4 red dot sight once, and it was too damaged to use. Never even seen a pistol one.

Then I watch sacriels stream and he finds three, yes THREE PRISTINE m4 sights in a single military compound.

Urgh the rage

i havent had the entire map yet.

no magnum or shotgun.

if they are in the game now, I'm not looking in the right places.

people having trouble finding the vests i don't understand, i see them all the time.

the server i play on just restarted when i was at NWAF. Maybe some good stuff awaits me....

M4 handguard RIS

FNP45 MRD

BUIS (backup ironsights)

Mosin M44 compensator 

chainsaw (???)

shotguns(????)

Chainsaw and shotgun are not implemented yet.