Sign in to follow this  
DannyFilming

Never go to green mountain.

I defied all common sense today and made my way to green mountain. I had a pistol and rifle but no ammo. In the woods, right before i get to the tower i see a guy just sitting there. He said he's trying to chop wood.

I befriend him and he seems like a nice guy so we head up into the compound. In one of the buildings i lay down to look under the beds and down in the chat i suddenly see "player is handcuffing you". I spring up quickly and keep my gun on him. He acts like he didn't even know what he was doing. Obviously he's posessed by some sort of devil or a ghost. So i leave him there.

No one knows who he was or what happened to him. Some say he's still there, trying to chop wood.

• Like 10

so sick of these green mountain topics... use the search bar.

green mountain is fine.

I defied all common sense today and made my way to green mountain. I had a pistol and rifle but no ammo. In the woods, right before i get to the tower i see a guy just sitting there. He said he's trying to chop wood.

I befriend him and he seems like a nice guy so we head up into the compound. In one of the buildings i lay down to look under the beds and down in the chat i suddenly see "player is handcuffing you". I spring up quickly and keep my gun on him. He acts like he didn't even know what he was doing. Obviously he's posessed by some sort of devil or a ghost. So i leave him there.

No one knows who he was or what happened to him. Some say he's still there, trying to chop wood.

Hehe nice story. Reminds me of a horror story!  :lol:

Edited by Grumpy Monkey
  • Like 1

Green Mountain is perfectly normal. Unless you go there with a can opener in your bag at night. Then it gets creepy.

• Like 1

green mountain is fine.

It's a joke thread.... Lighten up lol.

• Like 1

green mountain is fine.

Party pooper :P

Keep the legend alive! i quite enjoy the Green mountain threads, its fun having a place like that.

You should have kidnapped him and harvested his blood.

And become the infamous and mysterious Green Mountain vampire!

My friend just died randomly while climbing the ladder in the Green Mountain radio tower and when I went to bury him there was no body to be found...

Tis why we dun go to Green Mountain no mo.

I want The Dew back in the game! Everyone knows that Green Mountain calls the Dew in, like Sauron does The Ring. Some are said to have brought the Dew to the Mountain... They where ne'er seen again.

I'm sure that the devs will capitalise on the mythology surrounding that particular location at some point.